Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'd understand if this was a movie spoiler. But a game? Sets aren't even direct tie-in :facepalm: Oh well, I'm just here to broke the news about M.O.D.O.K. and I don't care about the game at all. There's a reason why it has been delayed. 

The reason is they want the game to work properly, and they didn't want to release a glitchy and buggy, so they took their time to make it work smoothly. 

Weird how, despite being direct tie ins to the game, Miss Marvel didn't appear in the last wave and isn't rumoured to appear in the next wave of sets. Maybe she'll be in the tower, what with the 2 mystery supers?

Also, the Helicarrier mentions a blue and yellow quinjet being included; I noticed this AIM vehicle show up in the latest trailer, could a smaller, inaccurately coloured version of this be what appears in the set?Screenshot-20200214-151710-You-Tube.jpgScreenshot-20200214-152004-You-Tube.jpg

On an unrelated note, is there any news on when the Kree suit Captain Marvel polybag will be available in the UK? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Nick Fury’s appearance in the video game is seen on a comic book tie-in. Its basically MCU Fury with the goatee but with classic Fury’s graying hair. 

Maybe THIS will be the wave to get a more plain Black Widow.

11 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Nick Fury’s appearance in the video game is seen on a comic book tie-in. Its basically MCU Fury with the goatee but with classic Fury’s graying hair. 

Maybe THIS will be the wave to get a more plain Black Widow.

Oof. Where did you see that?

37 minutes ago, ood0 said:

On an unrelated note, is there any news on when the Kree suit Captain Marvel polybag will be available in the UK? I haven't seen it anywhere.

I haven't seen it anywhere in the Netherlands either

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oof. Where did you see that?

marvels avengers prequel comic nick fury

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

*Pic Fury*

Lol, watch us get a repeat of the FFH Nick Fury minifigure. I wouldn't be mad though, I never picked it up.

2 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Lol, watch us get a repeat of the FFH Nick Fury minifigure. I wouldn't be mad though, I never picked it up.

I would actually be really happy if that happens.

20 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I haven't seen it anywhere in the Netherlands either

Yeah, I'm still searching for it as well :/

19 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Ms Marvel could be an extra from Avengers Tower, there are 2 unnamed characters

True, but the agents aren't labelled as anything. Could be Hydra, SHIELD, AIM. Or 'them'

Yeah, but "they" don't really feel like 'agents', more like soldiers.

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

I hope they'd at least slap on a hairpiece

8 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I hope they'd at least slap on a hairpiece

The black and white slicked back one from the Ninjago Bricktober pack would be a decent choice if they’re being lazy.

12 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

The black and white slicked back one from the Ninjago Bricktober pack would be a decent choice if they’re being lazy.

I'm thinking the one on the first Dr Strange figure would work fine.

So the new symbiotic coat on last year’s spider walker I actually like a lot - but they are really really missing a beat if they don’t recolor the hidden side ghost boogers bag-o-accessories black for venom’s use

According to Childish_Landino we are getting a new Anakin Jedi Interceptor.

Apparently we're also getting a new BARC speeder. 

Both will be 29.99 USD

Sorry wrong tab

Edited by Captain_MKA
I posted on the wrong tab

8 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we know the price point of the new Helicarrier? 

$119.99 if the rumors are true, so don't expect anything massive

6 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

$119.99 if the rumors are true, so don't expect anything massive

That’s a shame. 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty sure that's the Square Enix War Machine

So we might be seeing this in the helicarrier set? Black with blue light is nice, makes him a little bit different from the MCU and more akin to the comics, but there's no way that's the "shoulder cannon" mold.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty sure that's the Square Enix War Machine

This far (to my knowledge) War Machine isn't confirmed to appear, the image is from the All New All Different run

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Just a cool image of war machine 

True, it'd be a nice version to get. The helmet could be substituted for Iron Man, what with those blue eyes.

Also looking back on this wave, Black Panther really seems to be based on the game, since I've never seen that design before, while Hawkeye appears more comic book (though I'd imagine the game would use that design anyway). So I imagine unless he makes a shock appearance, Rhodey would use a comic variant, and that would be a great one.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I am in love with spider ham. 76151 pictures are out. I love iron spider and the venom Dino sorta thing

Same here, he looks perfect!

Venom has the Spider-Man web blaster type pieces in black now which is cool. The T-Rex actually looks really cool and the Iron Spider is nice too.

Spidey’s vehicle is meh as usual but the sets still great.