Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Okay, so we know the brick built M.O.D.O.K. is coming from the Helicarrier set.

The Xbox One achievements for Avengers just leaked months before release, most of them don't contain any spoilers but the last few reveal two main villains that weren't shown in the trailers yet. https://www.exophase.com/game/marvels-avengers-xbox/achievements/

This pretty much confirms he will be based on the game.

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The Xbox One achievements for Avengers just leaked months before release, most of them don't contain any spoilers but the last few reveal two main villains that weren't shown in the trailers yet. https://www.exophase.com/game/marvels-avengers-xbox/achievements/

That's interesting, I wonder what he'll look like. They better have a good design for him

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The 2020 avengers sets (late 2019?) Have kinda been a softcore tie in to the game what with the designs overtly being based off the game designs. I'm really excited for the Helicarrier set

Be pretty interesting to see THOSE enemy soldiers. I hope they're included rather than an unholy Outrider like number of AIM troopers

14 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

That's interesting, I wonder what he'll look like. They better have a good design for him

It's gonna be big compare to the last one.

14 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

The 2020 avengers sets (late 2019?) Have kinda been a softcore tie in to the game what with the designs overtly being based off the game designs. I'm really excited for the Helicarrier set

So I think it's safe to assume that we already see the design for the helicarrier just downsized? trailers.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Be pretty interesting to see THOSE enemy soldiers. I hope they're included rather than an unholy Outrider like number of AIM troopers

If you click on the link they mentioned KREE also.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

So I think it's safe to assume that we already see the design for the helicarrier just downsized? trailers.

The achievement seems to hint at Ms.Marvel being involved in taking down MODOK too, maybe she will be in the set?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

The achievement seems to hint at Ms.Marvel being involved in taking down MODOK too, maybe she will be in the set?

I dunno bro, the 7 minifigures included are: Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Nick Fury, War Machine and an agent (???)

Based on promobricks

43 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Those are the ones I speak of. I hope if they do pop up, they have the white/green armour look to them

53 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I feel like those are too much of a spoiler to put in the sets. Like yeah, we haven't seen MODOK, but AIM is the villian, he's rather obvious. Meanwhile, they are probably meant to be more of a surprise. So, I don't expect any of them at all, though it would be interesting.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Those are the ones I speak of. I hope if they do pop up, they have the white/green armour look to them

Oh yeah. It has potential, could be also S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

MODOKs brick built

That's already known. Posted by @Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I dunno bro, the 7 minifigures included are: Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Nick Fury, War Machine and an agent (???)

Based on promobricks

I wouldn't be surprised if they mistook Miss Marvel for Captain Marvel

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I don't think they will be, seeing as the unknown characters have almost all been labeled as "agents" of some sort and, those characters aren't really "agents". 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

If you click on the link they mentioned -REDACTED- also.

I think he was avoiding saying them because they're a spoiler for the game. :/

I don't really care about the Avengers game so these achievement spoilers don't really bother me. But maybe it would've been better if you guys used spoilertags for those who didn't want to get spoiled? Just a thought

These sets will be coming out before the game so unless you're going to be avoiding Lego there's no point to spoiler tag them. 

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Everything I have heard has said that captain marvel is in the helicarrier 

9 minutes ago, Ultron said:

These sets will be coming out before the game so unless you're going to be avoiding Lego there's no point to spoiler tag them. 

All we know is that MODOK is in the helicarrier, and there is nothing to suggest that they will be in any of the sets, so set discussions don’t really need to involve them, and since it really does seem to be a spoiler (completely unannounced and unexpected), I don’t think we really have any good reason to spoil it for everyone.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Everything I have heard has said that captain marvel is in the helicarrier 

Ah well, maybe she’s one of the two unknowns in Avengers Tower? She wasn’t in the original promo material, LEGO could have considered it enough of a spoiler to hide her, like they did for shocker in homecoming.

39 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think he was avoiding saying them because they're a spoiler for the game. :/

My bad. I thought this was a lego community thread and didn't care for the game? 

33 minutes ago, Ultron said:

That's what I think too.

42 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Also, from what we know. There will be a variant difference from those 2 Captain Marvel, one will have the new helmet mold, and the other one doesn't.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can imagine him being about the size of a BrickHeadz figure. I really wonder how they will do the legs and arms. I'm really hyped right now.

17 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I can imagine him being about the size of a BrickHeadz figure. I really wonder how they will do the legs and arms. I'm really hyped right now.

If I were to compare it, it's close to the size of the white-monster-thingy in Lego Minecraft set: 21143 maybe even bigger. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

If I were to compare it, it's close to the size of the white-monster-thingy in Lego Minecraft set: 21143 maybe even bigger. 

That sounds great.:drool:

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

That would actually be super cool

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

My bad. I thought this was a lego community thread and didn't care for the game? 

That's what I think too.

It's a lego marvel community thread. You wouldn't spoil a new star wars film/game in the star wars thread, would you?

And while the sets contain something, as others have said there's no indication 

Spoiler

kree troops

will be in ANY sets, in fact based on our descriptions it's rather unlikely. Just use a spoiler tag, it's not that hard.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ms Marvel could be an extra from Avengers Tower, there are 2 unnamed characters

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't think they will be, seeing as the unknown characters have almost all been labeled as "agents" of some sort and, those characters aren't really "agents". 

True, but the agents aren't labelled as anything. Could be Hydra, SHIELD, AIM. Or 'them'

I'd understand if this was a movie spoiler. But a game? Sets aren't even direct tie-in :facepalm: Oh well, I'm just here to broke the news about M.O.D.O.K. and I don't care about the game at all. There's a reason why it has been delayed.