Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Am I the only one who is super hyped for all the marvel sets coming? I mean even the 4+ set sounds great! Love that red skull is returning. Just everything about this wave I love

I'm thinking that this could be a chance we get new face prints. Red Skull and Loki.

Ironman, Thor, Black Widow and Captain Marvel will be used in multiple sets, so I think it's gonna be the same figures for those.

+ possibly a new shoulder gun for War Machine ohhh geeez. This is gonna be interesting. I wonder if Ironman and War Machine will be using mcu helmets or the flat ones.

I'm so much more excited for this wave now! The helicarrier is such a nice surprise, and a brick built modok sounds like it could be great. The avengers tower sounds impressive, and I'm glad we're getting another red skull after all these years. The hulkbuster still sound boring, and the 4+ set sound interesting, but I'll have to see it before I say anything. I do wonder, could one of the captain marvels be ms. marvel? She's a big part of the new game, so I would not be surprised to get her. I just really can't wait to see these, cross your fingers for NYTF!

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

I'm so much more excited for this wave now! The helicarrier is such a nice surprise, and a brick built modok sounds like it could be great. The avengers tower sounds impressive, and I'm glad we're getting another red skull after all these years. The hulkbuster still sound boring, and the 4+ set sound interesting, but I'll have to see it before I say anything. I do wonder, could one of the captain marvels be ms. marvel? She's a big part of the new game, so I would not be surprised to get her. I just really can't wait to see these, cross your fingers for NYTF!

Most of these sets don't come out untill august-october so don't hold your breath

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Most of these sets don't come out untill august-october so don't hold your breath

This is true. We cannot count on it but hopefully there will be a set or two to show in public.

I take back every bad thing I said about the sets, between Spider Ham (who I never would've expected, since he'd need a new mold, which LEGO can be up and down with), Iron Spider, Captain Marvel (who in an ideal world, will have either a new helmet or mohawk mold), and another War Machine. Plus loads of Eternals, which could give us a Black Knight figure (even if he doesn't suit up, Dane Whitman seems likely). Life is good

Almost lost my rag when I saw the word 'lizard' in the set descriptions.

Not sure if any of the Avengers sets are based on game, only because of the lack of Ms Marvel (unless she's one of the unnamed figures)

This 4+ Loki set sounds interesting, we've never had a 4+ or Juniors superhero set with more than 3 figures. If Loki has a good new variant, like something out of the newer comics, I'm keen.

Avengers sets sound incredibly awesome! Hopefully they’re based on the comics rather than the game. Eternals getting 4 sets including a $100 is crazy in a good way

34 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Avengers sets sound incredibly awesome! Hopefully they’re based on the comics rather than the game. Eternals getting 4 sets including a $100 is crazy in a good way

Casuals doesn't know anything about Eternals. After the movie. Boooom! We all want their merchandise. And I'm one of them.

Spider-Man set actually sounds great! Spider-Ham? Yes please. It will also be nice to get new Iron Spider. I hope Venom is different than the last one. Vehicle sounds... yeah we'll see about that one.

June sets sound great. Avengers Tower is a 4+ set, but it sounds so good. 4 minifigures and a bug fig is a lot for a 60€ set. Helicarrier also sounds awesome. 7 minfigures and a buildable MODOK is fantastic, I hope the build is decent.

August sets also sound cool. The Hulkbuster seems boring and unnecessary, but the Avengers Tower sounds amazing. 5 storey building? The last one had only 3 storeys! Minifigures also sound great, I hope two unknown ones turn out to be some new characters.

And the last surprise - 4 Eternals sets?! That's a lot. I love the price range: 10€, 20€, 60€ and 100€. I hope we get Black Knight in costume.

This year sounds fantastic! January sets were awful, but these sound incredible (except for Hulbuster set). I'm a little worried there is no The Falcon and The Winter Soldier set tho.

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah these sound absolutely amazing! Yes the venom set is weird...but spider ham! Also the avengers sets sound like they will be amazing

I hope we get a big gig venom! That would be a nice change.

Just now, SuperGrover said:

I hope we get a big gig venom! That would be a nice change.

Big fig, sorry. 

28 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man set actually sounds great! Spider-Ham? Yes please. It will also be nice to get new Iron Spider. I hope Venom is different than the last one. Vehicle sounds... yeah we'll see about that one.

June sets sound great. Avengers Tower is a 4+ set, but it sounds so good. 4 minifigures and a bug fig is a lot for a 60€ set. Helicarrier also sounds awesome. 7 minfigures and a buildable MODOK is fantastic, I hope the build is decent.

August sets also sound cool. The Hulkbuster seems boring and unnecessary, but the Avengers Tower sounds amazing. 5 storey building? The last one had only 3 storeys! Minifigures also sound great, I hope two unknown ones turn out to be some new characters.

And the last surprise - 4 Eternals sets?! That's a lot. I love the price range: 10€, 20€, 60€ and 100€. I hope we get Black Knight in costume.

This year sounds fantastic! January sets were awful, but these sound incredible (except for Hulbuster set). I'm a little worried there is no The Falcon and The Winter Soldier set tho.

Actually we don't know if it's gonna be a big figure Hulk. I think it's possible that it's gonna be a minifigure too.

Spiderham and War Machine shoulder cannon. 2 new molds already. I'm thinking we could have more.

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hulk is a big fig

Just a question, do you know if it's still possible that we'll get at least one The Falcon and The Winter Soldier set this year?

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just a question, do you know if it's still possible that we'll get at least one The Falcon and The Winter Soldier set this year?

Yes I would say it’s still possible

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Casuals doesn't know anything about Eternals. After the movie. Boooom! We all want their merchandise. And I'm one of them.

I've been reading up on the Eternals a tiny bit since the film got anounced and I've gotta say, they're pretty cool. But the thing I'm most looking forward to in these sets are the figures for Kit Harington and Richard Madden. Surely with 4 sets (and this pricerange) we'll get at least all of the Eternals themselves

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I've been reading up on the Eternals a tiny bit since the film got anounced and I've gotta say, they're pretty cool. But the thing I'm most looking forward to in these sets are the figures for Kit Harington and Richard Madden. Surely with 4 sets (and this pricerange) we'll get at least all of the Eternals themselves

4 sets. But 10 new characters + Black Knight. They better have nice selection and small repeats.

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

4 sets. But 10 new characters + Black Knight. They better have nice selection and small repeats.

11 new characters divided over 4 sets should be doable but as long as we get Black Knight I'll be satisfied :tongue:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

11 new characters divided over 4 sets should be doable but as long as we get Black Knight I'll be satisfied :tongue:

Don't forget that this is lego we are talking about so likely there will be atleast 1 or 2 repeat figures. I'll be happy to be wrong tho.

We'll definitely get Ikaris, Sersi, Black Knight and Thena. Kingo and Sprite are also very likely. Let's just hope we get more (Makkari, Phastos, Ajak, Gilgamesh, Druig). We'll definitely also get Deviants (not sure if they will be brickbuilt or minifigures).

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We'll definitely get Ikaris, Sersi, Black Knight and Thena. Kingo and Sprite are also very likely. Let's just hope we get more (Makkari, Phastos, Ajak, Gilgamesh, Druig). We'll definitely also get Deviants (not sure if they will be brickbuilt or minifigures).

I agree with Ikaris, Thena, Sersi. << They're the front liners. Black Knight isn't confirmed to put on the suit so It'll be 50/50 IMO.

I so called it about Iron Man being in the Tower. Loki too? The Tower sounds like a great set. I’m nervous about the Helicarrier, since it’d have to be big and I don’t know if LEGO would do two big sets like that in one wave. 

Can’t wait for pictures!

12 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I so called it about Iron Man being in the Tower. Loki too? The Tower sounds like a great set. I’m nervous about the Helicarrier, since it’d have to be big and I don’t know if LEGO would do two big sets like that in one wave. 

Can’t wait for pictures!

I’m also excited, though I’m a little worried how a brick-built MODOK would work.

18 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

I’m also excited, though I’m a little worried how a brick-built MODOK would work.

My guess is.. it's gonna have printed/sticker face in a brick. 

These summer sets sound absolutely amazing. Awesome figures and great builds from the sound of it. Very excited for both Avengers Towers and the Helicarrier! And the 4+ Loki Avengers Tower will be the biggest 4+ set to date, right? I thought previous big sets maxed out at the $50 price point. Spider-Ham sounds cool and I hope Captain Marvel gets a new helmet mold or at least a printed helmeted face with an existing hair piece like the 2016 version. 4 Eternals sets is more than I was expecting and I definitely didn’t think we’d be getting a $100 one! Very excited for all of this news!