Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Falcon and the Winter Soldier gonna drop something in Superbowl. Wether it's teaser or trailer I hope we see something that could be a potential lego set! :wink:

Let's hope it's a building/structure rather than yet another vehicle :tongue:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Let's hope it's a building/structure rather than yet another vehicle :tongue:

All I want is to get Zemo.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

All I want is to get Zemo.

Me too, and I want to see US Agent and Agent 13 as well (her last figure wasn't that great imo). We obviously need Falcon and Bucky as well but they are honestly much lower on my wanted list than the new characters

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Me too, and I want to see US Agent and Agent 13 as well (her last figure wasn't that great imo). We obviously need Falcon and Bucky as well but they are honestly much lower on my wanted list than the new characters

I think if there's a set for this show, those 2 are guaranteed. I'm just torn what to get in terms of the villain. US Agent or Zemo?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I think if there's a set for this show, those 2 are guaranteed. I'm just torn what to get in terms of the villain. US Agent or Zemo?

I really hope we get both but if we can only get one of them I hope its Zemo

5 hours ago, Captain_MKA said:

Maybe it’ll look like this

No, no, no, it needs helicopter rotors above it's head, and an oversized motorcycle coming out of the body of the vehicle

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Falcon and the Winter Soldier gonna drop something in Superbowl. Wether it's teaser or trailer I hope we see something that could be a potential lego set! :wink:

Yes!

The problem with the Hulkbuster is that the brickbuild bodies never really capture the actual suite too well. It's gonna be hard to pinpoint which suit is which if it weren't for the prints and stickers. So I just hope the new one comes with a very different helmet/face(?) print and maybe be in a regular red colour like the invincible iron man.

24 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

The problem with the Hulkbuster is that the brickbuild bodies never really capture the actual suite too well. It's gonna be hard to pinpoint which suit is which if it weren't for the prints and stickers. So I just hope the new one comes with a very different helmet/face(?) print and maybe be in a regular red colour like the invincible iron man.

Or it's gonna be a big figure, that is able to fit a minifigure inside.:angel_sing: hahaha.

17 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Don't do that, don't give me hope:laugh_hard:

I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner ~TLG 

A man can hope. But srsly speaking, I'm excited to see a Hulkbuster knowing that it's not gonna be an MCU-inspired, it could be totally designed differently. 

Turns out, this is teaser for those 3 shows. I think new Falcon's outfit is given. That looks good, hopefully new wings too. 

As for Wandavision, getting that comic accurate is nice but I dunno. It's weird.

Loki, we just saw his "Time Variance Authority" prisoner jumpsuit. But I doubt that'll be a potential minifigure.

We could see Wanda and Vision's home as it appears the be the one location in all scenes. Perhaps with some feature that makes the room all twisted or black and white pieces 'corrupring' the house to hint at what's going on. For Falcon and Wintersoldier I expect just some kind of air vehicle considering we've mainly seen people falling from the sky so they must have jumped out of something I think and it's Lego marvel we're talking about.

10 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

We could see Wanda and Vision's home as it appears the be the one location in all scenes. Perhaps with some feature that makes the room all twisted or black and white pieces 'corrupring' the house to hint at what's going on. For Falcon and Wintersoldier I expect just some kind of air vehicle considering we've mainly seen people falling from the sky so they must have jumped out of something I think and it's Lego marvel we're talking about.

Fun fact: the yellow lines on the suits mean those are hydra agents.

And yeah, their vehicle might come as a set. Hopefully we get two sets, as Falcon, winter soldier, zemo, and u.s. agent all would be great to get as figures.

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Doubt it. They’re no vehicles in the show.

There’s actually an action scene that was filmed with an agency’s trucks, so we could get one of those in a set. 

6 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Doubt it. They’re no vehicles in the show.

They could do a set like the 2016 Doctor Strange set with the Vision Residence

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There’s actually an action scene that was filmed with an agency’s trucks, so we could get one of those in a set. 

I meant that as a joke since Lego loves to make only vehicles for Marvel.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I meant that as a joke since Lego loves to make only vehicles for Marvel.

Lego also makes playsets. I’d totally buy a Wanda and Vision’s home set that looks like 2016 Doctor Strange/Big Bang Theory set

Called it, there won't be new characters for this set. If there was it should have been leak together with Iron Venom.

I really want that Iron Venom, he looks so good (except for the legs). Shame we keep getting the same Spider-Man over and over again though, if they gonna make tons of sets like these they surely can do better than changing the legs for some sets. And the builds are once again ridiculous. I just want something for Spidey to swing across, but we keep getting vehicles. They could do so many things other than vehicles: a new Daily Bugle, a secret lair/lab, Street Lights, or regular New York locations like Central Park, Statue of Liberty. Or if they really need to make vehicles do things based on New York like a taxi or subway. But oh well, we know how things are like with this theme. I'm probably gonna end up on Bricklink again. But I'm probably being too negative so I'll focus on the positives: I guess it works well next to the spidercrawler and I like the little propeller rotor thingy Carnage is holding, that's a cute little build.