Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Wait, weren’t busts one of the first ideas that were thrown around here and weren’t they immediately debunked? *huh*

Edit: I’ve just seen FalconFan’s post. So Zebra is still a mystery

Edited by Lego-Freak

37 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The other superhero sets are also there but descriptions aren't allowed

I wonder why...

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s weird marvel dc and hidden side were not shown 

They were, but the visitors aren’t allowed to describe the sets for whatever reason :def_shrug:

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s weird marvel dc and hidden side were not shown 

Were they not displayed or displayed but not allowed to be talked about?

Just now, HarryVader said:

Were they not displayed or displayed but not allowed to be talked about?

They are on display, but descriptions are prohibited. That’s complete nonsense IMO, are they seriously afraid of Lepin and Co producing bootlegs based on brief descriptions?! :facepalm:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

They are on display, but descriptions are prohibited. That’s complete nonsense IMO, are they seriously afraid of Lepin and Co producing bootlegs based on brief descriptions?! :facepalm:

Damn, now that's something that they cannot copy. I really hope the secrecy is worth it. 

35 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sorry I mean descriptions were not allowed for them. That is very werid 

My best guess, at least for Hidden Side, is they want to announce some new gimmick on their own terms and make it a press release at a later date, hence why they don’t want premature descriptions to be released. As far as Marvel though, I really don’t know, unless all the upcoming sets are Movie/Disney+ show tie-ins.

"LEGO DC Super Heroes 76151 Spider-Man vs. Venom , no price known, release in February! Unfortunately, we are not allowed to write anything about any of the other Super Heroes sets, although the kits were shown in the showroom". (Thanks to Zusammengebaut.com).

DC is a typo, should be Marvel instead. Interesting nobody talks about it, the info has been on the site for more than an hour (1.5 to be precise). February release date is weird, why didn't it leak?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"LEGO DC Super Heroes 76151 Spider-Man vs. Venom , no price known, release in February! Unfortunately, we are not allowed to write anything about any of the other Super Heroes sets, although the kits were shown in the showroom". (Thanks to Zusammengebaut.com).

DC is a typo, should be Marvel instead. Interesting nobody talks about it, the info has been on the site for more than an hour (1.5 to be precise). February release date is weird, why didn't it leak?

This was known way back then when the figure leaked.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It’s a March release and the set number is 76163

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

February release date is weird, why didn't it leak?

Maybe that’s the set the venomized Iron Man‘s included in? The release date is weird indeed, but it could also be a late February release, to coincide with the release of the BW set early March :shrug_oh_well:

Edit: Ninja‘d twice :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s a March release and the set number is 76163

I think Zusammengebaut is more reliable. They are at Toy Fair and they have literally seen the set.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think Zusammengebaut are more reliable. They are at Toy Fair and they have literally seen the set.

They also called it a DC set and @Falconfan1414 is the one who revealed its existence in the first place...

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think Zusammengebaut is more reliable. They are at Toy Fair and they have literally seen the set.

I'm gonna go with falconfan on this, he's been 100% reliable as far as I can tell, and the thing you posted already called it DC.

Wait, we're getting another set with Spider-Man and Venom already? Is Venomized Iron Man in the set? I thought he was going to be a GWP.

1 hour ago, BigGuy4U said:

Wait, we're getting another set with Spider-Man and Venom already? Is Venomized Iron Man in the set? I thought he was going to be a GWP.

I guess not, unless he's a GWP that becomes availible the same time as the set.

According to Libreria Rayuela, there‘s three Avengers sets coming up:

- „Classic Hulk“ : 49.92€

- „Classic Hel“ : 67.54€

- „Classic AT” : 100.59€

Hel as in helicopter? :laugh_hard: