Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's even crazier when you consider the color of Captain Marvel's blasts were only wrong for one year while Nat's hair has had an inaccurate color since 2012

Facts, it makes no sense. Oh well, I’m sure the correct colored hairpiece will show up in a City set or something 5 years down the line.

22 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If there’s really only one set then I’m disappointed they didn’t make the white suit since IMO that’s way more unique than another dark Black Widow suit. 

Unless Yelena appears in the white suit. Then you can just swap the heads around

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Unless Yelena appears in the white suit. Then you can just swap the heads around

Yelena has Natasha's IW vest over the suit though, no? I feel like lego would make that, like the marvel legends figure. I think our only chance for the white suit now is another set or polybag.

8 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Yelena's figure will probably be her white suit with Nat's Infinity War jacket (not confirmed or anything)

EDIT: ninja'd by @Mandalorianknight

Edited by Guyon2002

48 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

:innocent2:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wait are you saying she comes in the full white suit?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yelena's figure will probably be her white suit with Nat's Infinity War jacket (not confirmed or anything)

*Proceeds to act as a dishonorable mercenary in feudal japan*

If this is true, the set may actually be worth picking up. (Probably on sale but still).

On 1/8/2020 at 11:24 PM, Guyon2002 said:

If I understand correctly, this was confirmed in the usual place a few hours ago by a reputable informant (not sure if it's okay to mention names, or if they'd themselves would want that)
According to said informant the Yelena figure will have a new torso, representing Natasha's green. jacket. So that's not a reuse of the torso from the IW sets at least :sweet:

Regards,
Mitch

EDIT: Oh, and apparently her legs will be printed :thumbup: 

Edited by CF Mitch

Looking at it, I don't know looks like a new hair mold? And yes it is blonde. There's this one image with potato quality very hard to tell. When I saw it looks like a pure white suit but I'm pretty sure the legs are printed. 

Finally got around to building the new Spidey and Ironman mechs. Really like the Spidey one. Not 100% on the Ironman one, think this is to do with his hands, they just don't look right. Still trying to get hold of the Thanos mech.

New Morbius trailer dropped, and it seemingly confirms a connection with the MCU. I wonder if we’re getting sets based on Morbius (not the movie, but comic tie-in sets like Venom from 2018)

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

New Morbius trailer dropped, and it seemingly confirms a connection with the MCU. I wonder if we’re getting sets based on Morbius (not the movie, but comic tie-in sets like Venom from 2018)

Good question. Probably a not-so-connected comic sets can be produced? But bruuu seeing the surprise cameo at the end of the trailer. I say it's possible to see THAT version of Morbius in the MCU sets.

PS. My apologies if this kind of discussion is not appropriate. 

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see a set with Spidey, Blade, and Morbius. Maybe a chance to finally get a wide-release Symbiote Suit?

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

The 2018 Spider-Man sets we're tie-ins for the animated show, not the Venom movie

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The 2018 Spider-Man sets we're tie-ins for the animated show, not the Venom movie

I guess you could say they were tie-ins for Into The Spider-Verse (Spidey, Miles, Gwen) and for Venom.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

How? The designs of the villains differ from the show (Green Goblon, Doc Ock, Venom, Vulture), Spidey is the All New All Different Design and Miles and Gwen have costumes that more resemble their comics look...

And yes I do Agree that the inclusion of Miles and Gwen were done to "Tie-In" with Spider-verse, and Venom with his movie, just like the guy above me and other have said.

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I almost forgot that Task Master have his shield. Hopefully we get a decent one. Didn't see it on the fig.

I hope he comes with a lot of accessories (but knowing Lego, he won't)

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I'd assume he comes with a sword and his shield (probably without a print). And just a tip: you might want to remove video's from quotes in the future, having the same video back to back isn't really necessary :wink:

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd assume he comes with a sword and his shield (probably without a print). And just a tip: you might want to remove video's from quotes in the future, having the same video back to back isn't really necessary :wink:

I won't lie. I didn't see it. But I'm leaning towards it having printed. 

4 hours ago, HarryVader said:

He'll certainly come with a sword and shield, maybe one of those double gun things.

I won't lie. I didn't see it. But I'm leaning towards it having printed. 

I think it probably would be

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

And just a tip: you might want to remove video's from quotes in the future, having the same video back to back isn't really necessary :wink:

Thanks for the tip :)

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

He'll certainly come with a sword and shield, maybe one of those double gun things.

In the Marvel Legends version he also came with panther claws and a bow and arrow. I'll be happy if they just gave him his shield and sword though.

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Pictures of the leaked BW and Taskmaster minifigs can now be found in the usual place :thumbup:

Black Widow looks good, haircolor is bad though. Taskmaster is.... definetely a marvel figure