Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

What's it supposed to be again?  I see a big black semi truck with a trans yellow windscreen and bat fins, towing a big huge trailer with a trans yellow windscreen.  What's the trailer supposed to be?

Edit - "Mobile Bat Base", huh?  Do we know anything about the features the mobile base is supposed to have?

Edited by icm

Well, well, well. I actually like this one. The mobile bat base makes me nostalgic for Ultra Agents, the albino Man Bat looks very cool. Nightwing in his blue outfit :D, batgirl looks very interesting. Not sure who the guy next to Mr Freeze is though. Either way I'm somewhat impressed. Sadly it has got to be the expensive set again.

Looks like ultimate Batmobile from TLBM. Like that man bat is in a new color, looks like his Arkham Knight version

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Well, well, well. I actually like this one. The mobile bat base makes me nostalgic for Ultra Agents, the albino Man Bat looks very cool. Nightwing in his blue outfit :D, batgirl looks very interesting. Not sure who the guy next to Mr Freeze is though. Either way I'm somewhat impressed. Sadly it has got to be the expensive set again.

I think the guy next to Freeze is Bronze Tiger. Or maybe I need new glasses. :laugh:

Well on the one hand, these sets have some enticing new pieces like that glider wing piece in the Penguin set. And if I'm not mistaken, the Nightwing we're getting looks like he's black and BLUE. If his torso was red, it'd be way more noticeable. The new Batgirl is sweet too, I guess Lego decided to skip her Burnside costume in favor of her latest one instead. 

Biggest disappointment probably has to be getting the Rebirth Batsuit AGAIN. I really thought that Lego would finally take this chance to make an updated Hush Batsuit so that they're synced with the current comics, but nope, just reuse the Rebirth Batman minifigure and call it a day. It seems Batgirl and Nightwing can get new minifigure designs, but apparently not Batman.

I think that Man-Bat figure is based on his appearance from The Batman 2004 cartoon now that I look at it. 

Man-Bat (The Batman) | Villains Wiki | Fandom

I love the build for the Mobile Bat-Base! It’s a lot like the original Agents one as someone else said and I think it looks fantastic. I’m sure it’ll be packed full of features inside just like the Agents set. White Man-Bat is awesome, getting Bronze Tiger is nice, blue Nightwing is a great surprise, but I’m sad that Batgirl just has that overused generic hairpiece instead of a cowl. I’m sure the figure will look great and I think that the hairstyle is comic accurate (not sure), but I was really hoping for the return of that 2014 cowl. I didn’t expect this set to be this good and I’m very nicely surprised. 

The Mobile Base looks good so far. Can't wait to see all the interior features. White Man-Bat and Bronze Tiger are cool but I'm a bit disappointed Batgirl doesn't come with a cowl or even a purple suit.

Also a shame Penguin comes with the old flat top hat piece instead of the detailed one that TLBM introduced.

Hey that looks nice

The mobile Base looks very reminiscent of Ultra Agents

About the figures, White ManBat looks great

But that hairpiece on Batgirl... enough already 

Edited by Robert8

Well Bronze Tiger looks pretty bland and generic. He has 2 classic, visually appealing costumes and they chose neither of the 2. The most boring one.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Biggest set is out ;)

Thanks for posting this. Really pleased with this set. It’s not a Batmobile, Cave or Plane/Chopper, which is terrific. Looks like some interesting figures. I’ll take this as a total win.

Oh that set looks good. I'll save my judgement for the build till we see it's play functions.

Minifigures are so good in this set tho. New Man-Bat looks great, really unique with that colour choice. Batgirl also looks pretty intriguing, and I am waiting to see Nightwing and Bronze Tiger in HD.

I did not expect to be so happy with this wave. I thought that we'll get like one or two updated minifigs and the builds are gonna suck, but I think those sets are awesome. I like it much more than Summer Avengers wave.

Looks like Man-Bat has seen M€g@blöck$ that turned him white :tongue: 

I like what I‘m seeing here, but too bad there aren‘t any pictures of the Bat-Base‘s interior :purrr:

Found a clearer pic of mobile bat base and wow, those minifigs are great.

Nightwing is blue after all, that's so great. Batgirl doesn't look like any version of her we've got and I love it. Man-Bat looks fantastic, and Bronze Tiger looks great.

I didn't expect to like those sets so much.

After the abysmal two earlier sets my hopes for the Batbase were incredibly low but I have to say I'm pleasantly suprised. It's still not something I would buy and therefore I'm still skipping it but at least the figures are great. I love the new blue Nightwing but I really wish they didn't make a new Man-Bat and just used that budget to make Batgirl better, she's not a good figure imo

7 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Now the links have gone and all I can see is tiny 360 videos on IG, I take it Penguin’s torso is pretty good. Also it looks like Robin’s staff has the new Monkie Kid piece in grey. Can anyone in a better position verify/counter this, please? Can’t pass too much judgement because of the size and quality of what I saw, but I’d rather have a Batmobile that looked like that new Hidden Side car. Come on mobile Batcave.

It's just the standard lightsaber hilt, not the longer MK one :wink:

I'm loving this wave. Considering my budget, I think I'll just get the big mobile base, but it's amazing. There's nostalgia in the build because of Agents, but also, those minifigs. White Man Bat is amazing because I had the SDCC Mattel one as a kid (Here's a good video about white Man Bat and the SDCC figure). Babs is pretty much perfect, as are Nightwing and Bronze Tiger.

Due to budgetary reasons I won't be getting any of these sets but here are my thoughts on them anyways :wink:

4+ Penguin set: it's a neat little 4+ set but not really interesting for any of the older fans. The only thing I really like about this set is Batmans cape, Penguin is too generic imo

Joker's Trike: opposed to multiple opinions I've seen so far I actually prefer the Joker vehicle over the Batmobile/buggy. Joker's trike actually looks unique but I'm sick of these kind of vehicles. The figures aren't anything to write home about either, Harley is good but that's it. It's a very meh overpriced set imo

Batbase: the set I was least looking forward to turns out to be the best by far, what a pleasant surprise! The Batbase actually looks like something unique and the figures are decent, I'm looking forward to seeing the inside of the truck. Batman, Freeze and Bronze Tiger are meh, Night Wing is actually really good (glad it's the blue version) and while I appreciate the new Man-Bat I would've preferred getting a better Batgirl. A good set for a decent price

So, I haven't followed the DC Super Heroes leaks much of late; are these the only three sets we're getting will there be more? Because none of these interest me and I don't expect to get any of them. 

Ok I like it, hopefully the interior keeps up the look. White Man-Bat from The Batman cartoon, Bronze Tiger looking fairly Rebirth like with old claws, fishbowl Freeze, blue Nightwing, Rebirth Bats again, and Heroes in Crisis Batgirl. I would appreciate if her hair had ears. 
I also quite like Penguin’s fat tummy, and Batman’s new glider piece that only OG Super Heroes Bats is allowed to use (I think there’s only been one blue glider). Cheers @Guyon2002

16 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

So, I haven't followed the DC Super Heroes leaks much of late; are these the only three sets we're getting will there be more? Because none of these interest me and I don't expect to get any of them. 

Yup, these and the WW84 set are the only ones for this year

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yup, these and the WW84 set are the only ones for this year

Pity. Guess Wonder Woman vs Cheetah and a few CMFs are going to be the only DC things I get this year. Oh well, more money for Ninjago, Monkie Kid and Avengers.

All 3 sets are day 1 buys for me! 

Highlights are Batman new cape glider piece 

The new off road bat vehicle 

The Bat base build and batgirl minifiguare!

Hope we get more set releases next year!

And yes I'm still hopeful for one more set by The end of the year! 

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Biggest set is out ;)

OMG, do I see Trans-Yellow canopy and windshield recolors?!!! *oh2*

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

Highlights are Batman new cape glider piece 

Love that, too. Can anyone say if it is a cloth Material or mould? I am going to bricklink it.

Can anyone tell which blue nightwing uses? I'd like to give him sinestros printed arms.

Harley is pretty but i own a better version.

The rest is quite dissapointing :/ i don't get why Bronze Tiger was chosen and on top of that he looks insanely bland.

the fact we are getting a bat-Truck and still don't have a single proper Wayne manor, gcpd, clock tower and so much more hurts