Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Each of the recent accessory sets have had one exclusive figure so I think you guys are right about the dark grey batsuit. An exclusive character would’ve obviously been better, but I guess this will appeal to more casual fans. 

I skipped the Harley and Penguin sets from June so I’m glad I’ll be able to get them here. :)

Im sorry, but I dont see the batsymbol at all, anyone would mind to enlight me?

31 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Im sorry, but I dont see the batsymbol at all, anyone would mind to enlight me?

When you see the picture in the usual place that it's at, look almost right in the middle of the packaging and you should be able to see a bat symbol. You may have to squint a little, but its there.

3 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

When you see the picture in the usual place that it's at, look almost right in the middle of the packaging and you should be able to see a bat symbol. You may have to squint a little, but its there.

OHHHH, ITS UPSIDE DOWN

BRUH! How am I seeing that torso so clearly. Definitely a new torso, I’ve just gone and looked at all the previous LEGO Bat-Suits that are Medium Stone Grey (or Light Bluish Grey, whichever term floats your boat) and none of them have the same Bat-Logo on the torso. So definitely new.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

Yup, I agree that this will definitely be the suit that Batman wears in the current comic books, pretty much the Hush suit. I do wonder if the hands/legs/cowl will be black or dark blue as I think the hands might actually be the latter. As for the green pieces I believe those are just money tiles which combined with the grey pieces will be part of some small bank vault that Harley will blow up with her detonator. Really happy to be getting what is the best Bat-suit in my opinion in Lego form and can't wait to see some clearer images :)

Edit: Just saw the images of the back and the legs and cape are definitely black.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

I would've rather gotten a new character or a popular new variant of a villain but if you guys are right about the Batman figure it might not be such a bad pack after all. We'll see :shrug_oh_well:

the accessory pack is awesome- I don't have to pay so much for generic batman vehicles to get the new Harley figure. The only wasted spot is penguin but its to be expected for lego to not introduce too many exclusive characters in the pack. They probably need to get rid of some stock.

Also in the second leaked picture with the contents taken out you can see a small black dish piece- I wonder what that is for

I wonder what minifig will be in this book- from https://jedijacpenguin.com/everythingweknowaboutLEGO2021.htm

Book 2 : - LEGO DC Batman Activity Book With Minifigure

- Includes pcs TBA, Minifig: TBA, 33 Pages

- US $8.99 - DE/FR €TBA - UK £TBA

UPC/ISBN: 9780794447526

Release: APRIL 6TH 2021

Edited by thephantasm

I'm happy about Hush Batman, but I'm mad since accessory packs are great for army building and I'm disappointed it wasn't something like a GL pack. Last pack was the GCPD one and I bought like 10 of that. 

I'm so out of the loop, I don't even know what the "usual place" is anymore. Can anyone tell me if the minifigure pack has any sort of small build (like Knightmare Batman), or is it just minifigures and accessories?

4 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

I'm so out of the loop, I don't even know what the "usual place" is anymore. Can anyone tell me if the minifigure pack has any sort of small build (like Knightmare Batman), or is it just minifigures and accessories?

Instagram legoleaks hashtag. It’s one of the minifigure shaped blister packs with Batman, Harley, and Penguin with a build, much like the Knightmare and GCPD ones.

The torso is different to the torso used at the beginning of the year with DC CMF. I think the legs are dual molded. I think Harley gets a new brick built Hammer too.

The legs are 100% dual molded thanks to that out of the package picture that shows the bag with the pieces. You can kind of see the back of the Batman torso too, bright yellow belt printing in the same design as the 2006 torso. I need some HD pictures of this already.

Also the Batman Activity Book leaked, it's just the same black suit Batman with the new open/gliding cape.

Where can I find clear pictures of the figures included in the pack? I’m interested for the Harley and Batman figures. Kinda irking if they don’t give us any real sets and settle for just the 2 we’re getting and this figure pack. At this point I don’t even know if I want any DC because I feel like all this theme is, is cinematic universe sets and Batman sets with low attention to detail to both figures and builds as well as almost NEVER giving us new figures or builds lol. Obviously we all know DC has enough source material for them to do more than this but with the small waves DC gets I imagine it doesn’t sell well. A part of me feels like, maybe it would sell better if they had more sets with Justice League heroes and villains in better sets with greater attention to the figures and builds. Maybe just maybe higher quality sets would sell more. But also investing in that is a risk if it’s already not selling well. So we are doomed. To 1-2 new characters a year unless there’s a Lego movie. Like I’m happy we got Black Canary but is there any reasonable reason she couldn’t be introduced in a set? Also that new Hermione/supergirl hair piece should be used on her next. Whatever I’m done ranting but all I bricking want is a superheroes theme worth going broke for. I want Lego to release sets so exciting I file bankruptcy.

Edited by cosmic

2 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

The legs are 100% dual molded thanks to that out of the package picture that shows the bag with the pieces. You can kind of see the back of the Batman torso too, bright yellow belt printing in the same design as the 2006 torso. I need some HD pictures of this already.

Also the Batman Activity Book leaked, it's just the same black suit Batman with the new open/gliding cape.

Oh that's quite nice and unexpected. I have no reasons not to pick up this pack now, then!

I called in a Bricks & Pieces order today to order the replacement pieces for the 1989 Batmobile update.  The LEGO Customer Service representative said that she would mail those out to me free of charge, which was nice of her.  She also mentioned that they've received a lot of calls for the pieces since the update was announced.

We got some blurry images of the pack...AND THAT BATMAN IS EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! The torso is exactly what I was hoping and dreaming about for the past 2 years, and did Lego deliver! I just more need clear pictures since the belt looks like it's a tan color now instead of yellow from before, but it might just be the image quality.

What's even better is that his dual molded legs are actually different from the First Appearance minifigure, they're finally pointed at the top of the boot area instead of flat! So unless this figure comes out in a 2021 set, the torso and legs are exclusive to this pack, and I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these at least.

The other figures are alright as well, nice that there's a cheap way to get the new Harley now. Penguin's umbrella though is pretty creatively built, now he can actually hold it like it's in its umbrella gun form instead of just an umbrella.

11 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

We got some blurry images of the pack...AND THAT BATMAN IS EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! The torso is exactly what I was hoping and dreaming about for the past 2 years, and did Lego deliver! I just more need clear pictures since the belt looks like it's a tan color now instead of yellow from before, but it might just be the image quality.

What's even better is that his dual molded legs are actually different from the First Appearance minifigure, they're finally pointed at the top of the boot area instead of flat! So unless this figure comes out in a 2021 set, the torso and legs are exclusive to this pack, and I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these at least.

The other figures are alright as well, nice that there's a cheap way to get the new Harley now. Penguin's umbrella though is pretty creatively built, now he can actually hold it like it's in its umbrella gun form instead of just an umbrella.

I’d say that the belt is gold, but as you say with a blurry image it’s hard to be certain. I’m not a big fan of the bat trunks, but it’s difficult to portray trunks on a minifigure without them looking oversized. 
I don’t like the hammer, but I agree that the umbrella is a good idea. Could it be executed better?

This looks much better than I thought it would, really just needs the older cowl with the longer ears and then it's perfect! Personally prefer that cowl over the current one, regardless of the source material :grin:

It's nice to get that amazing Harley figure in a cheap pack, Penguin is whatever and the builds are pretty decent. It probably won't be on day 1 but I'll definetely buy one of these!

These accessory packs are some of my favorite sets Lego makes for Marvel and DC. Decent small builds, heroes vs. villains, nice figs; it’s all you need.

Love being able to get that Harley. (But I have to say it every time we have a discussion with Harley involved please give us this pigtail piece in red and black one day Lego.)

As Guyon2002 said, not a day one buy, but definitely still a buy.

Edited by Legocity2713