Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

It is almost like the supergirl figures have vanished off the face of the earth *huh*

There's one that's exclusive to the US

Bat ski Jet seems most likely to be next if there were to another D2C based on the Keaton Batman movies, im begging for a Danny Devito Penguin and a Michele pheifer catwoman

2 hours ago, mgetz said:

Bat ski Jet seems most likely to be next if there were to another D2C based on the Keaton Batman movies, im begging for a Danny Devito Penguin and a Michele pheifer catwoman

That would be really cool!

9 hours ago, mgetz said:

I want a UCS penguin (the animal) with rocket launcher on it's back

14 hours ago, Eaglefan344 said:

I want a UCS penguin (the animal) with rocket launcher on it's back

OhmyGod, yes please! :oh: :grin:

Regards,
Mitch

I’m really hoping for a new Arkham Asylum and if possible an UCS one.  I’d also like to see a £100 Penguin Submarine.

7 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I’m really hoping for a new Arkham Asylum and if possible an UCS one.  I’d also like to see a £100 Penguin Submarine.

There are already 3 Arkham Asylums and 10937 is amazing (got 4 of them and looking for 5th, to expand it more :classic: . I personally prefer to see new location sets like Wayne Manor, GCPD, Ace Chemicals or Iceberg Lounge :) 

The £100 Penguin Submarine sounds good :pir-huzzah1:

Edited by Stormfury

20 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

The last thing we need is another Arkham Asylum. 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The last thing we need is another Arkham Asylum. 

I'd rather get another Arkham Asylum than a Batcave tbh

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd rather get another Arkham Asylum than a Batcave tbh

I dream about modular batcave. Something like 4-6-8 sets. Еveryone can be standalone, but also they can be combine in one big Batcave. One set with the batcomputer, one set with costumes and gadjets room/platform, one set with landing pad with batwing, one set with another platform and batmobile on it, one set with waterfall and batboat, one set with another platform with taining equipment and so on :) 

10 hours ago, Stormfury said:

I dream about modular batcave. Something like 4-6-8 sets. Еveryone can be standalone, but also they can be combine in one big Batcave. One set with the batcomputer, one set with costumes and gadjets room/platform, one set with landing pad with batwing, one set with another platform and batmobile on it, one set with waterfall and batboat, one set with another platform with taining equipment and so on :) 

Sounds awesome!

question, has anyone received the ww84 exclusive set? 

It‘s just a rumour at the moment, so take this with a grain of salt, but Dune will allegedly take The Batman‘s current release slot, so you know what this would mean :cry_sad: It’s probably for the best not to look forward to any film-based sets (and films for that matter) right now :sceptic:

Yes, I just that

That leaves TLG in an awful place, with pretty much no DC sets for 2021. I wonder if they have a B plan or something

( And that also ruins the ?0?1 tagline for the movie :laugh:)

31 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, I just that

That leaves TLG in an awful place, with pretty much no DC sets for 2021. I wonder if they have a B plan or something

( And that also ruins the ?0?1 tagline for the movie :laugh:)

I mean, I guess ?0?? is even more accurate since it could be literally any year

Batman delayed to 2022... What does this mean for the sets? Will they delay them? Will they cancel them? 

I don't see why would they cancel them

They will have to delay them and that will mess up the 2021 and 2022 line-ups

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

TLG Pretty much shot themselves in the foot only making 1 DC Set which is not even regular for 2021.

I guess we all need to be abit optimistic for 2021! Surely there would be other sets released later in the year! 

Another D2C release would be nice! 

Maybe some of the big guns on here, can give us an indication of what to expect.  

Im seeing posts, Lego had great plans for The movie,  are we talking 1, 2 , 3 4 sets,  polybags,  books, d2c, what are these great plans, can anyone expand on? 

If they can fast track a harry potter set, why not a  DC. Set!

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Batman delayed to 2022... What does this mean for the sets? Will they delay them? Will they cancel them? 

No they are not canceling the sets. They will just move them

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

TLG Pretty much shot themselves in the foot only making 1 DC Set which is not even regular for 2021.

Technically 2 with the cowl. And it’s not for the full year it’s just the first half next year meaning January-June

26 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Im seeing posts, Lego had great plans for The movie,  are we talking 1, 2 , 3 4 sets,  polybags,  books, d2c, what are these great plans, can anyone expand on? 

If they can fast track a harry potter set, why not a  DC. Set!

I mean Harry Potter set was fast tracked was planned with much more time then this and even that barley got done in time and that guy you saw the “great plans” was taken from my post about the Batman being big for lego in 2021. You will just have to be patient to see what they actually have planned for this movie 

Not just the Batman, but the whole slate. The film industry needs to work together to come up with a home streaming service because it’s going to be a long time before the cinema industry is worth anything. I’ll be focusing on MOCs and comics for the foreseeable.

LEGO might’ve released a set or two for Black Adam in August as well, which is now also delayed according to Variety. It’ll be quite interesting to see if they get anything to fill these slots. Maybe this gives them more of an incentive to return to Suicide Squad inspired sets to tie in with that film?

23 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

LEGO might’ve released a set or two for Black Adam in August as well, which is now also delayed according to Variety. It’ll be quite interesting to see if they get anything to fill these slots. Maybe this gives them more of an incentive to return to Suicide Squad inspired sets to tie in with that film?

I don‘t think they‘re really able to fast-track sets like that :sceptic: Sure, they managed to produce a replacement wave back in 2015 when BvS was delayed, but they had way more time than they would have now. Next year is going to be very light on DC I‘m afraid.

What if they re release sets?

Like they did with the Winter Village Toy Shop and the Taj Mahal