Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

46 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The Batman is clearly a factor here....

If that movie is pushed back to 2022 or something............ TLG is going to be in trouble

Lets hope that does not happen,  hey we may get a surprise D2C set lol

Still, its a  disappointing start for DC.

26 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

Any Batman day info?

I was just about to ask

We haven't gotten any info about anything since they said there would be exclusive products from Lego? Its a bit confusing

Honestly by "exclusive products" at this point I would just expect maybe a t shirt or new key-chain on Shop@Home or something like that

One set we know of, and it's 4+...

I'm not really excited for The Batman sets, was hoping we could rotate another JLA wave in here, but it looks like that'll have to wait.

11 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

we may get a surprise D2C set

As long as it's not another Bat-Vehicle, I'm down. Don't get me wrong, the 1989 Batmobile is cool, and I'm assuming the Batwing will be great too, just hoping for something a little less... Batty.

55 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I was just about to ask

We haven't gotten any info about anything since they said there would be exclusive products from Lego? Its a bit confusing

Honestly by "exclusive products" at this point I would just expect maybe a t shirt or new key-chain on Shop@Home or something like that

I would wait for it to be Batman Day in the US!

55 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

One set we know of, and it's 4+...

I'm not really excited for The Batman sets, was hoping we could rotate another JLA wave in here, but it looks like that'll have to wait.

As long as it's not another Bat-Vehicle, I'm down. Don't get me wrong, the 1989 Batmobile is cool, and I'm assuming the Batwing will be great too, just hoping for something a little less... Batty.

I know,  but we still have so many Bat- Vehicles to go through!

33 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

I know,  but we still have so many Bat- Vehicles to go through!

Well, after the Tumbler, the Bat-Cycle, the Batmobile, the Batwing, maybe TDKR's Bat? Then the Whirly-Bat, or the 1966 Batmobile. Then all three Arkham Batmobiles, the 2 or so Arkham Batwings, the BvS Batmobile and Batwing, I see your point. :laugh:

Batwing pics are out

No minifigures as I suspected

Edited by Robert8

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Batwing pics are out

No minifigures as I suspected

I wouldn’t say that just yet. In similar style to the batmobile the minifigures are not on the box

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I wouldn’t say that just yet. In similar style to the batmobile the minifigures are not on the box

Oh I forgot the minifigures were not featured in the Batmobile set artbox

27 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Well, after the Tumbler, the Bat-Cycle, the Batmobile, the Batwing, maybe TDKR's Bat? Then the Whirly-Bat, or the 1966 Batmobile. Then all three Arkham Batmobiles, the 2 or so Arkham Batwings, the BvS Batmobile and Batwing, I see your point. :laugh:

Love it!

Would also love D2C batcaves from

Batman Tim Burton 

Dark Knight Trilogy 

BvS

Matt Reeves 

To go along with the 66 D2C

Each Batcave had such a unique design!

25 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Oh I forgot the minifigures were not featured in the Batmobile set artbox

Patience,  the official reveal should be soon according to previous posts!)

A Batwing D2C should have been made... but maybe after we got sets for The Hall of Justice, The Daily Planet, Star Labs, Strikers Island, and a set with several different Lantern Corps....why does LEGO hate everything in DC except Batman?:hmpf_bad:

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

A Batwing D2C should have been made... but maybe after we got sets for The Hall of Justice, The Daily Planet, Star Labs, Strikers Island, and a set with several different Lantern Corps....why does LEGO hate everything in DC except Batman?:hmpf_bad:

Batman makes $$$ 

And when there is a JL set released how many people complain they don't like it! And don't buy it! 

9 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Batman makes $$$ 

And when there is a JL set released how many people complain they don't like it! And don't buy it! 

I mean, in fairness. Two out of three of the Justice League sets from 2017 were big-megablocks Batman vehicles. (The Flying Zfox was actually pretty cool though, I kinda regret missing it.) The 2018 wave was pretty great though. 

48 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Batman makes $$$ 

More people complain about Batman sets though:wink:

And, Batman sets seem to go on much deeper discount than other themes, and they only released 3 sets last year, so clearly Batman doesn't make too much $$$

?!

Of course he does. Why would they keep releasing Batman sets if it wasnt? Because they like to lose money?

They even made a movie for LEGO Batman alone

55 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

?!

Of course he does. Why would they keep releasing Batman sets if it wasnt? Because they like to lose money?

They even made a movie for LEGO Batman alone

And those movie sets sold great, I don't know what happened, but there has to be a reason for them releasing like 20 sets in 2017 to 3 in 2020. I think Batman is selling less as Marvel gains popularity

1 minute ago, astroboy75 said:

It would be such a disapointment if no minifigs are included. I have (little) hope for a new Joker. 

According to leaks the figures are Batman, Mime Joker and Bob the Goon

Havent seen the movie in a long time, is Bob the Goon that important?

(Dont get me wrong, I'm the first one interested on obscure characters, I'm just surprised they picked him instead of Alfred).

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

According to leaks the figures are Batman, Mime Joker and Bob the Goon

*oh2* Called it :laugh: Let’s see if Bob reuses the Butch Cavendish hair/hatpiece, like I predicted 

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Havent seen the movie in a long time, is Bob the Goon that important?

Of course, he’s our number one guy!