Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

They have revealed DC sets months in advance

Not so long ago, they revealed a couple of the sets at the SDCC that were released 5 months later (Jan 1st)

http://fanboyfactor.com/2018/06/sdcc-lego-news-2019-lego-super-heroes-set-revealed/

The Batwing shouldn't be a problem here

Honestly, having a set like the 89 Batwing coming so soon, and not revealing it during this event sounds silly to me

Edited by Robert8

6 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I'm calling it, its a recreation of Batman's first appearence, just like Wonder Woman's Fandome set

If by some chance that does end up happening then I won't stop until I somehow get a copy of it, even if it's a US exclusive. Though I think that'll be a little hard to recreate considering Batman wouldn't be able to hold the thug in minifigure form like he is on the actual cover. And I feel like a set like that would've been made for last year's 80th anniversary celebration instead of this year, but on the other hand, Lego didn't have a First Appearance Batman minifigure like they do now that they can reuse.

The Razor Crest was announced back in February and just released this month. Lego still reveals sets months in advance. The Batwing has got to be the set that Lego is planning to announce for Batman day.

8 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I really hope we get some Suicide Squad figures like in 2016 when David Ayer's film released. John Cena Peacemaker, King Shark, Ratcatcher,etc.

If we get Suicide Squad sets they'll be comic tie-ins. Meaning that even if LEGO chooses to give us someone like Peacemaker the figure won't be based on John Cena's version but the comic version. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:47 PM, Fenghuang0296 said:

Very true. Honestly the only reason I’m hesitant about getting the 2012 Batcave is the rumours that there’ll be a new Batcave in 2021 for the ?0?1 Batman movie, which might end up being the better choice.

where are those rumors? I'd love a Battinson Batcave

Do not know if this is real or not, but a leaker on IG said that the Batwing will be 2363 pieces, 200$ and will come with Batman, the Joker and a 3rd minif. It also says to it's due to be released in october/november.

Edited by astroboy75

Saw this too. Considering the leaker I 'got' it from, I think it's real.
They also said the Joker will be the mime version. And I'm guessing the 3rd character will be Vicki Vale?
Then again, she was in the Batmobile as well. Maybe a Joker Henchmen...

Regards,
Mitch

Mime Joker looks.... odd?

Is that legit?

Edited by Robert8

I know he's not a big deal in the movie but I'd like Burton's Commissioner Gordon. Bob would be great though (or the bald henchman with the boombox).

okay the fact that it is cheaper than the burtonmobile and still has 3 minifigs is so exciting!! I really hope the Batman minifig is battle damaged because that is how he appeared in the batwing scene. As for the 3rd fig I want Bruce wayne or Knox

Piece count is great. 

Hoping for Bob the Goon or Gordon!

And yes the big joker gun (one of the stickers shows it)

Would love another display for the minifiguare as well. 

Also is the wonder woman set 77906 out already in the US? 

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A big list of setnumbers and prices for Super Heroes just leaked, thing is we don't know which sets are Marvel and which ones DC

From 76168 TO 76187?

I see most leakier presume its all Marvel? 

Can someone confirm if there is an DC sets within that list? 

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

From 76168 TO 76187?

I see most leakier presume its all Marvel? 

Can someone confirm if there is an DC sets within that list? 

Marvel and DC are still listed as one theme (Super Heroes) in many store systems, it's always been like this. We'll have to wait a while before we find out which set belongs to which theme

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Marvel and DC are still listed as one theme (Super Heroes) in many store systems, it's always been like this. We'll have to wait a while before we find out which set belongs to which theme

I see! 

Oh the fun guessing games begin! 

Do we know if these numbers encompass all of 2021? Or just the first few months of the next year?

Edited by Buckethead