Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

41 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Either there are none or this person is a tease! :laugh:

Or both :tongue: If I had that booklet, I would have posted a picture of the bag overview regardless of whether there are minifigs included or not, just to let people know :purrr:

2 hours ago, Eaglefan344 said:

I'd love a 3 pack with the Batman Forever Batmobile, Batboat and Batplane for $700 tbh

Id buy that!

I saw this green new cowl mold for batman on Instagram, it basically changes the cape so it drapes over the shoulders of the minifig. the green color makes me believe it is a prototype copy(if it is real). it looks like joker has a new hair piece too. This is most likely fake but interesting nevertheless

23 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I saw this green new cowl mold for batman on Instagram, it basically changes the cape so it drapes over the shoulders of the minifig. the green color makes me believe it is a prototype copy(if it is real). it looks like joker has a new hair piece too. This is most likely fake but interesting nevertheless

Those are customs, not official unreleased pieces. They do look nice though. :thumbup:

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

Those are customs, not official unreleased pieces. They do look nice though. :thumbup:

good to know! I think if they were real that is the way to "re-release" a figure

Sorry to derail the discussion about the Batwing, but I managed to (finally) get the 2017 TLBM Batcave on eBay. It feels so good to finally have a Batcave, and (in my humble opinion) the best Batcave, no less. 

So I want everyone’s opinion on what suits I should use to fill the slots on the suit rack. I want to expand the rotating suit rack to accomodate more suits, as from my collection I already have, um, the DCEU version (from the 2016 Batmobile), the suit from the Talons set which I think is the ‘Thrasher’ suit, the ‘Rebirth’ suit that was exclusive to the Brother Eye set, the Anniversary suit that’s in the current sets, the TLM2 wastelander Batman, and the Fairy Batman CMF (which I got by accident a while ago). This is of course in addition to the ‘Raging Bat’, ‘Scu-Bat’ and whatever the gold suit is supposed to be that came with the Batcave, and the obligatory much-repeated TLBM Batsuit (I have enough of those to fill the entire rack actually but that seems redundant).

I’d really like to have a large display of rotating suits, though, and I’m definitely not a major Batman fan. So I want everyone’s opinions; what are the most epynonymous and important LEGO Batman suits that would be worthy inclusions and that I should look to track down? Please don’t mention the 1989 version in the D2C Batmobile, that set is far out of my price range and even if I could afford it I have nowhere to put it. 

I’m particularly looking at the original appearance Batman that’s currently in the DC CMF, the Arctic Batsuit from 76000 Aquaman on Ice and the dark blue suit from the 2012 Batcave - both of which I’ve found well-priced listings for on eBay. I feel like the 2012 Batcave would combine well with the 2017 version as there’s almost no overlap; the garage doors and transformation feature are distinct from the 2017 Batcave, and only the computer and (sort of) the prison cell are similar. 

Thoughts, anyone?

Edited by Fenghuang0296

More prison cells = more villain capture, and you can combine the bat computers, as the batcave usually has 3 giant screens

2 hours ago, Do1633 said:

More prison cells = more villain capture, and you can combine the bat computers, as the batcave usually has 3 giant screens

Very true. Honestly the only reason I’m hesitant about getting the 2012 Batcave is the rumours that there’ll be a new Batcave in 2021 for the ?0?1 Batman movie, which might end up being the better choice.

Has anyone heard anything on the status of the Fandome Supergirl giveaway? I cannot believe that it has been this long and we STILL haven't heard of ANYONE winning one.

10 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Has anyone heard anything on the status of the Fandome Supergirl giveaway? I cannot believe that it has been this long and we STILL haven't heard of ANYONE winning one.

DC Fandome is happening again on Friday, so they might be waiting until after that?

6 hours ago, Seasider said:

Any more news / leaks on the batwing ? It’s all gone a bit quiet.

We're still 1 or 2 months away from release, I guess we could call this the 'silence before the storm' :shrug_oh_well:

Mmmh it’s been a long time we didn’t have leaks months before. Are we sure it is supposed to be released in november? Maybe it’s gonna be a surprise for the Bat day next week. DC annouced that there would be exclusives from Lego. 

45 minutes ago, astroboy75 said:

Mmmh it’s been a long time we didn’t have leaks months before. Are we sure it is supposed to be released in november? Maybe it’s gonna be a surprise for the Bat day next week. DC annouced that there would be exclusives from Lego. 

Next week LEGO will be releasing the new MBS Mos Eisley set, releasing the Batwing in the same week wouldn't be a particularly smart decision :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Next week LEGO will be releasing the new MBS Mos Eisley set, releasing the Batwing in the same week wouldn't be a particularly smart decision :sceptic:

It’s been announced that Lego will reveal something on Batman Day, unless there’s something else tucked up their sleeve the Batwing seems most likely.

I would say Batman Day they reveal the set for release late November. 

This was such a awesome surprise, the 89 D2C batmobile is still constantly showing up on many feeds, must of been a huge seller for Lego,  hence the quick turnaround for the Batwing set. 

Start saving those pennies! 

11 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

7 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I would say Batman Day they reveal the set for release late November. 

This was such a awesome surprise, the 89 D2C batmobile is still constantly showing up on many feeds, must of been a huge seller for Lego,  hence the quick turnaround for the Batwing set. 

Start saving those pennies! 

Yes if you think of the adult demographic a fan of both Star Wars (ANH) and Burtons Batman is highly likely.

could be an expensive day ... especially as I haven’t got the batmobile yet!

I can’t see them revealing a set 2 months before its release. They don’t do that anymore. If it’s annouced around Batday it will be released a few days after, as they did for DA. 

4 hours ago, astroboy75 said:

I can’t see them revealing a set 2 months before its release. They don’t do that anymore. If it’s annouced around Batday it will be released a few days after, as they did for DA. 

In contrast to this, if it is releasing in 2 months time then it won’t be revealed on Batman Day. Which could mean another Batman related set being revealed on Batman Day.

8 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

In contrast to this, if it is releasing in 2 months time then it won’t be revealed on Batman Day. Which could mean another Batman related set being revealed on Batman Day.

I'm calling it, its a recreation of Batman's first appearence, just like Wonder Woman's Fandome set

32 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I'm calling it, its a recreation of Batman's first appearence, just like Wonder Woman's Fandome set

Which would then also be a US exclusive as LEGO just adores ignoring the rest of the world lately :hmpf:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Which would then also be a US exclusive as LEGO just adores ignoring the rest of the world lately :hmpf:

I know that feeling :cry_sad:

I really hope we get some Suicide Squad figures like in 2016 when David Ayer's film released. John Cena Peacemaker, King Shark, Ratcatcher,etc.