Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

14 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

OMG wouldn't it be awesome if we got Snyder Cut sets?

Meh. I'm not sure they could do much they haven't already covered in the three sets the theatrical cut got, which apparently didn't sell all that well to begin with. And sets specifically based on a streaming-exclusive director's cut might be a bit too niche  :tongue:

A don't see an official JL movie set coming out, what I can see is a comic set with JL members coming out. Again it could be themed under Batman (one would pray for a HellBat figuare with flyingwings),  as per previous releases.  

Great news! Now I can understand why we get fewer sets this year. LEGO is saving the best for the end of the year. :D I'm so exited to see (and get) the Batwing :) 

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Especially since it may not come with figures 

What gives you that idea? The Burtonmobile didn‘t show its minifigs on the front of the box, so it shouldn‘t be surprising that there weren‘t any on the leaked Batwing picture either (which seems to show the instruction booklet anyway) :wink:

54 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

What gives you that idea? The Burtonmobile didn‘t show its minifigs on the front of the box, so it shouldn‘t be surprising that there weren‘t any on the leaked Batwing picture either (which seems to show the instruction booklet anyway) :wink:

I was just worried because of that fact ? tbh I wouldn't even mind if it reused the batman minifig 

23 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Darn it! Whoever has this booklet already knows which minifigs are included!

Or maybe not...

I feel like someone snatched this book from wherever they print them. 

I dont think they have the whole set. 

Im afraid this set will come without minifigures :sad:

Just now, Robert8 said:

Or maybe not...

I feel like someone snatched this book from wherever they print them. 

I dont think they have the whole set. 

Im afraid this set will come without minifigures :sad:

If you have the instructions you know what minifigures are included, unless said person doesn't have the mental capability of turning a page :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If you have the instructions you know what minifigures are included, unless said person doesn't have the mental capability of turning a page :tongue:

That's why I said I'm afraid the set will come without minifigures

There are not shown in the instructions..... that's not a good sign

I don‘t see why this one shouldn‘t have minifigs when the Burtonmobile did :shrug_oh_well: I mean when was the last time they released a set with a UCS-style plaque like that that didn‘t include at least one minifig? (The GWP Batmobile doesn‘t count :tongue:)

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

That's why I said I'm afraid the set will come without minifigures

There are not shown in the instructions..... that's not a good sign

The only pictures we have thus far only show the cover of the instructions. The cover of the Burtonmobile‘s instruction booklet also didn‘t show off the minifigs, so until some shots from within the booklet leak, there‘s still a chance :classic:

6 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Yeah, if the set does include minifigs, and the person didn't bother to show us a picture of the inside, I will be slightly annoyed. :tongue:

Or maybe they‘re delaying it deliberately for their two minutes of IG fame :tongue:

It would be such a waste of opportunity if they don't include minifigs in this set, especially considering how similar this Batwing is to the 2019 one (from the Riddler set)

If it truly doesn’t include any minifigs, this would be a huge step back from every UCS-style D2C set they‘ve released since 2014 :sceptic: Also, it’s not like there‘s a lack of new characters or versions to choose from when it comes to the 89 movie :tongue: The only excuse I would accept are budgetary reasons, but even then that reasoning would be pretty flimsy

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

If it truly doesn’t include any minifigs, this would be a huge step back from every UCS-style D2C set they‘ve released since 2014 :sceptic: Also, it’s not like there‘s a lack of new characters or versions to choose from when it comes to the 89 movie :tongue: The only excuse I would accept are budgetary reasons, but even then that reasoning would be pretty flimsy

Even one Batman figure is better than no figure. There simply is no excuse