Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I would love it if they included Penguin, Catwoman, Two Face or Riddler. I’d even be happy with Mr. Freeze

Edited by HarryVader

23 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I would love it if they included Penguin, Catwoman, Two Face or Riddler. I’d even be happy with Mr. Freeze

Two face & Riddler weren't part of the Burton ones so I'd say there is a 0% chance of that happening. I could see Penguin or Catwoman but the Batwing isn't in Batman Returns so I wouldn't expect those either. I could see a Bruce Wayne, Jack Napier, Bob the Goon, Alfred, or Harvey Dent fig. 

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

The leaked photo has the 1989 Batman logo so I doubt any of those characters are in the set. Maybe a Joker variant with streaked flesh/white makeup and beret? 

Mime Joker would be one hell of an exclusive :wub:

Amazon.com: Hot Toys DX14 BATMAN 1989 THE JOKER MIME VERSION 1/6TH ...

He can even come with a couple of his goons

Pin by Tim Kelly on Movies | Tim burton batman, Batman joker, Batman

Edited by Robert8

12 hours ago, Terrasher said:

There's a leak in the usual place that shows a sticker sheet and what seems to be the instructions manual, which does not seem like a mock-up.

yeah I saw that, I was just talking about the box

I just hope they include Joker's super long gun, its a pretty iconic part of the Batwing scene and this set is pretty much our only chance at getting it. As for the other figures I would like a non molded cape Batman figure and Alexander Knox would definitely round out the set nicely. An Alfred figure would also be a very welcome addition.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Yeah, no matter how much we’d all want the Penguin or Catwoman, the minifigs most likely won’t be based on anything but the original Batman. My minifig choices would thus be Beret Joker, Batsy, and of course, the one and only, Bob „Number One Guy“ the Goon :laugh:

We even already have a suitable hat/hair combo piece for him:

6032373.jpg

I wonder if the batwing will include a build of the balloons it captured during the parade scene. Wishful thinking but that'd be awesome 

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Mime Joker would be one hell of an exclusive :wub:

That would be awesome!

From the leaked images, does anyone else think it looks like a minifig-scaled set? I hope it’s cheaper than the Batmobile

12 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

That would be awesome!

From the leaked images, does anyone else think it looks like a minifig-scaled set? I hope it’s cheaper than the Batmobile

Looks to be UCS scale. The sticker sheet also has some control panels that look to be the same scale as the Batmobile.

5 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I just hope they include Joker's super long gun, its a pretty iconic part of the Batwing scene and this set is pretty much our only chance at getting it. As for the other figures I would like a non molded cape Batman figure and Alexander Knox would definitely round out the set nicely. An Alfred figure would also be a very welcome addition.

Of course the long gun! 

Such an iconic scene from that movie,  so comic like!  

Although the Penguin and Catwoman do not show up in the '89 Batman movie, I think such subtleties have usually not stood on the way of Lego including desirable figures in a set to sell it. I think they probably know that those are the most desirable figures from the Burton films that we have not gotten yet. Unless they anticipate more Burton sets, I would bet on them being on the Batwing set.

1 minute ago, MrActae said:

No we won't. The movie is R rated. 

All DC movies are R rated now

Believe what you will but I’m very very very confident we will be getting multiple Batman sets for the movie 

3 minutes ago, MrActae said:

Everyone said the movie is R rated. Rumours say so. Joker made money. Lego doesn't make R rated movie sets. 

Maybe we get inspired sets but not based on the actual movie 

Lego won't make a Battinson sets, maybe a con exclusive at best because his movie will be R rated 

I'm just saying this so nobody will be dissapointed when we don't get sets on a movie that will be R Rated for gore, violence and sex and swearings. 

DC only makes R rated movie now

It’s Batman, it doesn’t matter what the movie is, there will be sets because Batman.

Just now, MrActae said:

Not based on the movie. I wanted Battinson but we won't get sets based on the actual movie

Yes we will trust me on that

@MrActae just because you think it's rated R (the movie's rating hasn't been confirmed and you can't just blatantly assume it) doesn't mean you have to burst in here talking like your words are a fact

Just now, MrActae said:

Everyone says it's R Rated. Joker was a hit

It doesn't matter what ''everyone'' says, it's up to WB and the international movie comittee thingy that decides those things

Just now, MrActae said:

Tell that to instagram and youtube and Twitter. Everyone told me we do get sets because it's R Rated 

Everyone on social media? You have no source that is a little more on the inside? 'Cause that would make your statement a whole lot more credible, I believe :look:
I really doubt TLG would let an opportunity for a new Batmobile and Batman minifig pass by, or that the move will be R-rated, actually.

Though, to be honest, it would be nice to get some variety in DC Comics Superheroes minifigures aside from the usual.

Regards,
Mitch

Just now, MrActae said:

People will get mad if it's not r rated. They are the ones who lead, that's Why we get snyder cut

Uhm what? People don't decide what big movie studios do, the only reason we're getting the Snyder Cut is because Warner needs something juicy to use in the marketing for their new streaming service. A ton of Batman fans are kids (as shown by essentially the entire LEGO DC theme) so I highly doubt Warner would be stupid enough to make it R rated. 

You don't trust comixbookcast2? I also read on wegotthiscovered.com that the film will be R rated 

wegothiscovered is one of the least reliable news sites on the internet :tongue: So much for your ''sources'' :laugh_hard:

Who? *huh*

People will get mad if it's not r rated. They are the ones who lead, that's Why we get snyder cut

Also, people will get disappointed if it will be R-rated as well. Batman appeals to a looott of ages through a lot of media. Not just the dark gritty comics it all starts with.

Regards,
Mitch