Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I was able to submit a request for the Supergirl raffle (submission link here) --but apparently you won't know if you've won one for like 5 ish days? 

And I picked up the Wonder Woman set too, for fun. But as noted by others, it won't ship until October. I did receive an "out of stock" email too, after ordering (which now says shipping in 60 days). 

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

I was able to submit a request for the Supergirl raffle (submission link here) --but apparently you won't know if you've won one for like 5 ish days? 

And I picked up the Wonder Woman set too, for fun. But as noted by others, it won't ship until October. I did receive an "out of stock" email too, after ordering (which now says shipping in 60 days). 

did you get a confirmation email?

when I filled out my info and pressed submit, nothing happened is that normal?

also, did you do it on mobile or pc?

Just now, Surge said:

did you get a confirmation email?

when I filled out my info and pressed submit, nothing happened is that normal?

also, did you do it on mobile or pc?

I did not get any email, just I think some confirmation note when the page updated--that must been where I got the five days from (as I cannot find that anywhere now). :blush:

I did submit from desktop. 

Worked both on my desktop (using edge, Firefox with noscript wouldn’t load it), laptop, and on my iPad, though my wife couldn’t get it to go on her iPhone. Definitely seems hit or miss on working.

I know the movie is rated R so it ain't happening but I really want a figure of the new Harley Quinn Suicide Squad costume they just revealed :wub_drool:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know the movie is rated R so it ain't happening but I really want a figure of the new Harley Quinn Suicide Squad costume they just revealed :wub_drool:

I want king shark from that 

On 8/19/2020 at 11:42 PM, n1majneb said:

Thanks! Dick Grayson is my favourite character and often build in the batverse!

I'm particularly fond of my cityscape, joining a LUG and being active has really upped my building game.

I'm not a massive fan of the character but i'd love to see the Mad Hatter make an appearance sooner or later and a two-face in a cheaper set!

It would be nice to see some vignette builds like we saw with the lower price point TLBM line, i loved connecting the sets to make a larger Gotham Power

I like the idea of connected sets spread across 2 to 3 waves.

Ace chemicals 

Gotham PD

And plenty more! 

Time will tell,  hopefully soon we start having an idea for next year! 

The DC fandom news on movies and games would translate well into sets! 

Some of those suicide squad designs! 

Time will tell! 

The new Batman trailer looks fantastic! What are the chances that we’ll get tie-in sets? 

Does anyone know how long the new Wonder Woman set will be available for? I'm debating on whether or not I should buy it now. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

The new Batman trailer looks fantastic! What are the chances that we’ll get tie-in sets? 

Hmmm

Not sure if I like emo Bruce Wayne.... but other than that, really good

I don't think TLG will pass on another Batmobile. They love those

At the very least we should see a really cool comic wave thats loosely based on the movies with Batman in every set as usual.

The possibilities are endless. A Darkseid for the first time in so long, King Shark, a new Batmobile, a Starro build, some Squad characters, Black Adam, and my biggest hope: a red and black Cheerleader hairpiece Harley. But knowing TLG if they’ll make a brand new piece with goggles on it just to stop me from ever making the perfect Harley figure.

Edited by Legocity2713

I must have Black Adam sets. I want Cyclone, Black Adam, Adam Smasher, A new Hawkman, and Doctor Fate. 

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

100% and definitely sets not just set

33 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ahh, can't wait!

You know Will Arnett had a heavy presence during fandome. 

I hope they work something out for Lego Batman Movie 2.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ooh, another new version of Batman! Exciting!

Think they’ll print the belt on again or finally reuse the TLBM belt piece?

Because seriously, they’ve used it in tons of other themes but it’s been ages since it was actually used for Batman.

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is it just your speculation (even if you're sure they are coming) or is it an actual confirmation based on some information you've heard?

Speaking of Batman, I think it's very likely that Lego will reuse the D2C Keaton Batman for the Flashpoint sets, meaning that the Keaton figure may be no longer exclusive...

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Speaking of Batman, I think it's very likely that Lego will reuse the D2C Keaton Batman for the Flashpoint sets, meaning that the Keaton figure may be no longer exclusive...

I disagree and am 100% certain this version of Keaton will remain exclusive to this set. We don't even know if old Keaton Batman will wear the same suit (which I would find very unlikely) and if he does there is no way they include a rubber cape in a play-set. They could do it in the UCS because that is meant as a display piece but the a regular set play-ability is probably the highest priority and the rubber cape/cowl simply do not allow for that.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I disagree and am 100% certain this version of Keaton will remain exclusive to this set. We don't even know if old Keaton Batman will wear the same suit (which I would find very unlikely) and if he does there is no way they include a rubber cape in a play-set. They could do it in the UCS because that is meant as a display piece but the a regular set play-ability is probably the highest priority and the rubber cape/cowl simply do not allow for that.

The director of the movie himself released a concept art with Keaton in his OG suit. There also were rumours that he will wear this suit in the movie. It's basically a confirmed news now.

I really hope we get sets based off of "The Batman" movie. It would be a missed opportunity if we didn't. I can already see the batmobile being made a set **crosses fingers**

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

your confidence makes me excited. Like it is a new movie for one of the most popular heroes of all time, lego has to capitalize 

lego posted a gif under a tweet of Matt Reeves releasing the trailer too, just a little funny thing to mention 

Judging from the trailer I won't care much about the figures for this movie (I know she's just starting out but Catwomans suit for example is just awfull) but I really want to see a LEGO version of that new Batmobile!

11 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Maybe Battinson will get his own new belt mold?

Tbh, for what its worth, I think a recolour of TLBM's belt would do the job