Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Are any parts of Etta Candy exclusive?

Nope. 

The hair was in last year’s people pack, the face is from Joyce Byer’s, the torso has been in several City sets with different arms and the legs are common. :)

Its interesting they used a boy’s torso to show her heavier figure. 

That “Shop Now” graphic only appears on the US-Canada page :wall:

It appears on the UK one but with the Wonder Woman 84 Set instead of the fandome Wonder Woman set.

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That “Shop Now” graphic only appears on the US-Canada page :wall:

It appears on the UK one but with the Wonder Woman 84 Set instead of the fandome Wonder Woman set.

This is a real bind because it’s just the sort of thing I was saying the other day was what I was more interested in. I’m sure the instructions will become available but that tile/sticker and even the box will be impossible to get otherwise.

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

Will this set also be available at physical Lego stores? Or is it online only?

Considering it's a Fandome exclusive, I'd guess online only

18 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Is it only for today or is it a regular set just available on S@H?

It says that the item will be ”shipped” instead of ”released” on Oct 1st. I assume that they will stop selling it after Oct 1st? 

Weird set but ok... Etta Candy should have used at least mid legs because she straight up looks like a child

I wonder if the first DC 2021 set will be revealed today or this week to coincide with Fandome. 

Do preorders show up as out of stock in the orders page? That's what its saying for me.

Does anyone know where I can find the parts list for the Wonder Woman set so I can make my own?

It wont be up for a month or two, and no one has it. I could scan the book though if no one else will. It should be here in about 2 weeks. 

8 minutes ago, Do1633 said:

It wont be up for a month or two, and no one has it. I could scan the book though if no one else will. It should be here in about 2 weeks. 

Yeah I live the Netherlands so I can't get this or Bespin Duel which sucks but I will definitely build the wonder woman one myself! 

I think it just plain isnt working for most people. Servers might be overloaded by everyone watching fandome