Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

On 7/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Well for what it's worth, the Harley Quinn show is really good

Was...:tongue:...what they've done to Kite-Man is unforgivable! :grin:

In all seriousness, I'm surprised Lego hasn't done Zatanna yet. Hopefully a movie will at least expedite her comic appearance making the sets.

How long does it usually take Lego to release a new series for CMFs? The DC CMFs are the first time I've collected them. I really hope we get another series, I'd really love to see some more New Gods, like Orion and Big Barda. Anybody else really hoping for another series?

19 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

How long does it usually take Lego to release a new series for CMFs? The DC CMFs are the first time I've collected them. I really hope we get another series, I'd really love to see some more New Gods, like Orion and Big Barda. Anybody else really hoping for another series?

I've heard the DC CMF sold quite well but I don't know if it sold well enough for LEGO to want a second series, if it does come out it won't be out untill 2022 at the earliest

19 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

They release 3 a year, it took 2 years for another Harry Potter series, 3 years for another Disney Series, so I wouldn't expect it to come back next year

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

They release 3 a year, it took 2 years for another Harry Potter series, 3 years for another Disney Series, so I wouldn't expect it to come back next year

And Harry Potter sold super well that’s why it took only 2

Did Lego remove the brick sketches off the Oz website so no one could get the double VIP points off them?

I swear I saw them for release July 17th!

The next Lego Superheroes comic will feature Arkham fatigues Joker and some accessories but its going to start alternating between DC and Marvel going forward

As this is a channel of discussion, what are some DC CMFs you'd like to see if they released a Series 2?

1. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) w/ original black/white uniform

2. Green Lantern (Alan Scott) w/ first appearance costume (although Kingdom Come would be badass, too)

3. Superman w/ first appearance costume

4. Batman Beyond

5. Phantasm from Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

6. Red Tornado

7. Black Adam

8. Adam Strange

9. Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)

10. Deathstroke w/ Arkham Origins or Justice League costume

11. The Flash (Wally West) w/ New 52 costume

12. Steel

13. Big Barda

14. Orion

15. Talon (William Cobb) I've know they've made him somewhat already but I'd love to see a better mold or something for his mask

16. Nightrunner

I'm sticking with my original and only two requests/ideas of The Creeper and Deadman.  Both are do-able with no new parts, just some printing.  Easily my two favourite character designs for DC.  However, coming a close third might be Adam Strange.  Good call.

Just now, scottypavarotti said:

I'm sticking with my original and only two requests/ideas of The Creeper and Deadman.  Both are do-able with no new parts, just some printing.  Easily my two favourite character designs for DC.  However, coming a close third might be Adam Strange.  Good call.

A figure of The Creeper without any new molds would be really disappointing after having seen the brilliant design from LEGO DC Supervillains

The Creeper | Brickipedia | Fandom

35 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A figure of The Creeper without any new molds would be really disappointing after having seen the brilliant design from LEGO DC Supervillains

I’ll take whatever they come up with. Seriously fantastic design. Ditko was a genius.

I’d pray for anything accurate to Young Justice or Teen Titans (the original Teen Titans show, not the grimdark ‘Titans’ reboot (without Cyborg no less) or {shudders} Go!.

I’d seriously love a Miss Martian figure. Or Kid Flash. Or Superboy. (Young Justice Superboy, not . . I haven’t actually read the comics but I heard ‘Superboy’ is an entirely different character there. Or Superboy Prime . . ? I don’t know.) Point is give me LEGO Young Justice if we have another CMF.

I’m quite happy to see a similar mix of characters from the Golden, Silver, Bronze, and Modern Ages, heroes and villains, men and women. Zatanna, Hawk and Dove, Deadman, Creeper, Stripesy, Flashpoint Batman, Troia, Alan Scott, Tigress, Cyborg Superman, Rose Wilson, Barda, Orion, to name a few.

18 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Hmmm, I dunno, I think that could be realised almost with the existing fur collar piece and one of the spiky / wavy ninjago or hidden side hair pieces recoloured. 

As for a D.C. series 2, my list would be:

1. Alan Scott Green Lantern

2. Kyle Rayner Green Lantern

3. Deathstroke

4. Zatanna

5. Vixen

6. Raven 

7. Aqualad

8. Mera

9. Classic Blue Beetle

10. Kid Flash

11. Miss Martian 

12. Artemis

14. Cheshire

15. Sportsmaster 

16. Star Sapphire 

Okay, this seems like a pretty fun exercise!

1. First appearance Superman (duh)

2. Alan Scott / Guy Gardner (We're most likely getting one of those for sure, but definetly not both at once)

3. First appearance Nightwing

4. Creeper

5. Mr. Myxlplyx 

6. The Phantasm (from Mask of the Phantasm)

7. Power Girl (Maybe? Like, not really really likely, but... You know, we got TDKR's Joker)

8. Rebirth's Kiteman (Given his recent rise in popularity thanks to the Harley Quinn show)

9. Dr Psycho (See above)

10. Wonder Girl 

11. Booster Gold

12. Ted Kord Blue Beatle

13. Terra

14. Zatana

15. Starfire

16. Harley Quinn (there's no way we dont get a version of her in this series. Either her, or a new Joker, but I hope its the former)

Then again, I'd also be happy with a series made exclusively of variants of The Music Meister

Edited by PGBQW

Watching Mask of the Phantasm on Netflix and now I am reminded that we do not have a minifigure for that character. :'(

Would love to see some characters from the Batman animated movies/show. Including Batman Beyond. One or two from these classics would certainly be great additions to a CMF.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Kord or Garret?

Any of them would be great, but Kord seems more likely.

Edited by PGBQW

I’m digging everybody’s choices! I’d take any one of those. Glad people are down for Alan Scott. It would just be such an easy minifigure to make. No new molds necessary.

@RedHoodPug Forgot about Flashpoint Batman. Another great choice. Would love it if his spiked shoulders could be realized on a minifigure. Not sure if they already have a similar mold that would fit with a cowl and cape or not.

Edited by Moon_Knight

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Kord.

Fair enough, he’s more likely and his suit is that little bit more vibrant, as much as I would like to see a properly obscure old schooler like Garret. 

@Moon_Knight there’s a couple of spiked shoulder armour pieces, but they are either not black or too spiky.

Soon after this I got carried away by looking at the inhabitants of the various Multiverse Earths. Damn there’s scope there.

@SoupOrFishOil I must have glanced past that one, thanks. It’s not ideal but probably the best existing part. Ticks all the right boxes, I must have been tired :grin:

18 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Then again, I'd also be happy with a series made exclusively of variants of The Music Meister

Yes!