Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

On 5/21/2020 at 7:42 PM, Guyon2002 said:

There's a new theme called Brick Sketches with 2 DC sets: Joker and Batman

P1038645.JPG

I'm honestly not sure what to think of this

They're well made but not really my thing

If I bought these, I would just part-em-out for my inventory!

Hopefully, there will be Disney and Marvel ones in the following years!
(BTW, I'm forward-thinking about one of Stan Lee in 2022 in commemoration of what would be his 100th Birthday!:excited:)

27 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Then it'll be a skip for me, none of these are even close to being worth $20 or euro

That sucks so much, when Lego makes a small collectible theme that I like they just HAVE to be overpriced. Maybe I'll get The Joker at most as I love this one...

any chance we will see the Batman Forever Batmobile in lego? Really like the design

7 hours ago, mgetz said:

any chance we will see the Batman Forever Batmobile in lego? Really like the design

I want to say no but LEGO sure does love their Batmobiles, I guess it's possible?

On 5/21/2020 at 6:48 PM, RedHoodPug said:

@Anonknee Muss which head is that?

I like the Sketches, a nice bit of variety. And if Lego see the interest in the Snyder Cut and continue their weak trend of a JL year next year I’ll be happy. Another CMF would be sweet.

Unfortunately I don’t know.

So do these "sketches" have the new magnet piece? Could explain why they are so pricey. Plus then I could cover my fridge with LEGO and make it look like I have a LEGO refrigerator. 

I tried to follow the link to find out but it took to long to load up, so I couldn't tell. 

I do agree though they seem outlandishly expensive. 

Edited by Johnny1360

13 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

So do these "sketches" have the new magnet piece? Could explain why they are so pricey. Plus then I could cover my fridge with LEGO and make it look like I have a LEGO refrigerator. 

I tried to follow the link to find out but it took to long to load up, so I couldn't tell. 

I do agree though they seem outlandishly expensive. 

Nope, they're just normal pieces

Zack Snyder just revealed Darkseid on Twitter, could we see a Darkseid bigfig next year in non movie Justice League sets? 

Edited by Harkonen

2 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Zack Snyder just revealed Darkside on Twitter, could we see a Darkside bigfig next year in non movie Justice League sets? 

Possible, but not all that likely considering the recent focus an Batsy in the DC theme. Personally, I’m not clamoring for a new one since I‘m happy with the Darkseid we got in 2015. Nonetheless, I get why people might want a new one since the 2015 one is not exactly cheap on the aftermarket :grin:

How much could they focus on Batman next year? We have two DC films coming:

-The Batman - which will get many sets, probably around 4

>Black Adam-I don't even know if the will have time to film it with the pandemic. 

They could do some Justice League sets. 

1 hour ago, Harkonen said:

>Black Adam-I don't even know if the will have time to film it with the pandemic. 

They'll definetely focus on Batman. Batman sells, they'll find a way like always

2 hours ago, Harkonen said:

Batman sells and has consistently been the main focus of the theme this whole time, they even passed up sets for Shazam and Aquaman (while still including those characters in Batman-centric sets around the time they came out, of course). I imagine there will be plenty of other Batman sets in addition to ones for The Batman next year.

4 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

[...] they even passed up sets for Shazam and Aquaman [...]

You’re right about Shazam, but there was a set that tied directly into the Aquaman film :wink:

15 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

Batman sells and has consistently been the main focus of the theme this whole time, they even passed up sets for Shazam and Aquaman (while still including those characters in Batman-centric sets around the time they came out, of course). I imagine there will be plenty of other Batman sets in addition to ones for The Batman next year.

Oh well, I will cope with this if we get Bane and CIA in a set.:laugh: I wish we got more Aquaman sets though, it had so much potential, maybe for the sequel... 

Edited by Harkonen

2 hours ago, Harkonen said:

Zack Snyder just revealed Darkseid on Twitter, could we see a Darkseid bigfig next year in non movie Justice League sets? 

I hope. It’s been too long since we last got him.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

You’re right about Shazam, but there was a set that tied directly into the Aquaman film :wink:

Whoops, I was looking on Brickset and saw the 2019 set with Batman and Aquaman and thought that was all we got.

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I guess you could say we got that polybag for Shazam :def_shrug:

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I guess you could say we got that polybag for Shazam :def_shrug:

Not really, since it‘s not based on the movie and technically wasn‘t released last year :laugh:

18 hours ago, Harkonen said:

Don't forget about The Suicide Squad (this one's gonna probably be R rated tho).

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't forget about The Suicide Squad (this one's gonna probably be R rated tho).

I forgot about The Suicide Squad. Maybe Lego could bring us a King Shark big fig in a Batman set. 

8 hours ago, Harkonen said:

I forgot about The Suicide Squad. Maybe Lego could bring us a King Shark big fig in a Batman set. 

It’d be cool to see one the same way they did TLBM’s killer croc, with a LEGO shark head on a new bigfig body

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It’d be cool to see one the same way they did TLBM’s killer croc, with a LEGO shark head on a new bigfig body

I'm hoping for the Prime Earth version in sand blue so the head can be swapped with the City 2020 hammerhead for a New 52 option.

latest?cb=20181018060423

13 hours ago, Harkonen said:

I don't know what's preventing Lego from making Suicide Squad sets. Sure the name is potentially problematic for parents, but they can just name the sets "the Squad" or something. I hope if they can't make Suicide Squad sets, they at least do the same as they did with 2016's Suicide Squad movie and release comic book versions of those characters in Batman sets.