Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

And unofficial ones?

No those are not out either and people would be beyond stupid to put those out considering how many people they would screw over in the process 

I don't think anything's going to be revealed officially before the end of April. I might misremember things, but wasn't last year's Batman anniversary the reason for the early unveiling of the DC sets? :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I might misremember things, but wasn't last year's Batman anniversary the reason for the early unveiling of the DC sets? :wink:

You're right. They were revealed because of the 80th anniversary, the sets themselves didn't come out untill august

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

You're right. They were revealed because of the 80th anniversary, the sets themselves didn't come out untill august

They came out in August in US only. Europe countries and many other ones got it in June.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They came out in August in US only. Europe countries and many other ones got it in June.

I got mine in late May even :classic: But my point still stands, the early reveal was most likely linked to the anniversary, so there's no reason to believe they get unveiled a month before the other themes again this time :wink:

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

And unofficial ones?

People have definitely seen them. Refusing to share though.

21 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Are the Batman sets comic based sets?

Yes. A $50 Joker trike with a Bat-Vehicle. Then a $90 Bat-Mobile Command Center.

4 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Yes. A $50 Joker trike with a Bat-Vehicle. Then a $90 Bat-Mobile Command Center.

Refusing is the wrong word. That makes it sound like those pictures are good in the first place. In reality it’s bad if these type of photos get out and Lego doesn’t like it at all.

Edited by Falconfan1414

6 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Thanks for that.  I hope we get Black Mask and/or Ventrilaquist.

Just now, Legoman123 said:

Nope the figures are already know and the only new character is bronze tiger 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Refusing is the wrong word. That makes it sound like those pictures are good in the first place. In reality it’s bad if these type of photos get out and Lego doesn’t like it at all.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

Check Falcon’s Instagram.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

In that regard, it’s still better than last year‘s summer wave that didn‘t introduce a single new character :grin: I loved the redesigns (especially Catwoman) and the sets themselves were neat, but at least one brand new character would have been appreciated. Bronze Tiger and the CMF series make up for that though :thumbup:

I still can't believe we are getting only 4 DC sets this year and Marvel are getting 10+ or even 15+ lost their count. 

3 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

I still can't believe we are getting only 4 DC sets this year and Marvel are getting 10+ or even 15+ lost their count. 

And despite the difference in number of sets, both themes only have 1 new character this wave. Bronze Tiger and Spider-Ham. I would love to know how these decision meetings go. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Stormfury said:

DC by the end of the year will have 4 sets (5 if you count CMF).

Marvel by the end of the year will have 20 sets (23 if you count helmets and mosaic).

8 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Marvel sells better then dc. So that equals more sets for marvel because it sells better

Edited by Falconfan1414

18 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That's a shame, especially as Black Mask has now featured in a movie.  

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Marvel sells better then dc. So that equals more sets for marvel because it sells better

We're definitely living in the wrong timeline.

For any of you customizers out there, painting the new Captain Marvel helmet that leaked gray/silver and sanding it down and adding ears would make a good looking BvS Armored Batman helmet.

21 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

For any of you customizers out there, painting the new Captain Marvel helmet that leaked gray/silver and sanding it down and adding ears would make a good looking BvS Armored Batman helmet.

Alternatively, painting it black would make for a solid Red Robin cowl.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I think Cheetah’s head just leaked on the_real_fcl2.0 Instagram story... It will probably look better when the whole figure is put together.

49 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

I think Cheetah’s head just leaked on the_real_fcl2.0 Instagram story... It will probably look better when the whole figure is put together.

I love the head. Looks awesome

So is Dc really getting canceled next year? I man with poor sales and very few sets this year I won't be surprised. I hope it doesn't happen, but who knows.

10 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So is Dc really getting canceled next year? I man with poor sales and very few sets this year I won't be surprised. I hope it doesn't happen, but who knows.

Where have you heard that? :look:

18 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I doubt it very much, it doesn’t sell that badly.