Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Given what we know of the movie I am pretty confident Lego won't be adapting any designs from the film itself that being said I can see them throwing in some important characters from the movie in the sets. We already have Huntress in the CMF so I'd say we might see a Black Mask or Black Canary in order to tie into the movie. 

We got Black Canary 2 years ago

Yeah, we have excellent minifigs of the BoP ladies. Black Canary is legit one of my favorite DC minifigs. Her alternate expression, really belting out one her sonic screams, is probably the single best face prints Lego has ever done! A Black Mask would be freaking amazing though! His role in Brubaker's Catwoman run was one of the darkest stories I've ever read.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the Batman sets so much if they would include core members of the Batfam. Duke Thomas has been around for almost a decade, Babs has gotten like three new costumes since our last minifig of hers, we've never gotten a Red Robin/Drake, we've never gotten Bluebird (although, I guess she's obscure enough that makes sense), we've never gotten Spoiler, we've never gotten Orphan, and we've never gotten Batwing. Also, it's been years since our last Alfred, and even longer since our last comics Alfred.

Also, Jerry the Turkey.

I think if we were going to get new characters the hint from Falconfan wouldn’t have been as downbeat. Honestly there are so many untapped characters it’s not even funny. My wish list doesn’t seem to have an end and I can’t justify the prices for some of the custom figs on the market. Fingers crossed that there’s a couple of new faces coming.

IF we get Black Mask, I would loooooove to see the sculpted skull-piece from last year’s Ninjago sets get used.

Finally have every CMF except Sinestro (who I still cannot find, and may just bite the bullet and Bricklink because I’m tired of searching for him), including spares for Jay (to make The Rival) and Simon Baz for extra rings for the other GLs (and purist alien GLs too).

12 hours ago, BaneShake said:

IF we get Black Mask, I would loooooove to see the sculpted skull-piece from last year’s Ninjago sets get used.

I'd prefer Captain Americas Mask in black with  teeth printed on the head. Would be a little Goofy Version like Riddler from tlbm. If Lego wont release him in about a year i am going to make a custom one this way.

Does anybody has the old Two-face figure (Black/white suit) and the head of the new Two-Face (2019) and can show me how it looks? 

14 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Does anybody has the old Two-face figure (Black/white suit) and the head of the new Two-Face (2019) and can show me how it looks? 

DC Figs

2 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Is anyone worried about the future of this line?

Nope. 

Always be DC sets coming out.  The Batman brand is strong! 

You just need to look the D2C 89 BM. 

New parts moulded for an MF.

The CMF series released early this year. 

Batman movie coming out next year!

And this year I'm sure of that list of 6, 4 are DC related!

Be nice to get a Batman Bust.

2 hours ago, The Pearson said:

I don't doubt that it will continue on, its just the variety of the sets. It is very batman heavy and understandably so.

It could tap more into popularity of Wonder Woman and Joker for girls and AFOL audiences. When the wonder woman movie came out there was only 1 or 2 sets related to it.

As mentioned above official sets of busts of characters would be cool as a display piece. They could do one each year starting with batman, then joker, Wonder woman, superman, etc.

9 hours ago, The Pearson said:

No, there was a wave last year that culminated in a really popular D2C, this year started with a CMF that appears to be selling well - in my local supermarket there were two bags left last weekend - and there is a wave coming. DC is going to have its time to shine in cinemas in the next couple of years, and even if there aren’t direct tie-ins there will be related sets of some of them. Unless superheroes suddenly drop off kids’ collective radar it’ll be fine.

So to confirm, the next toy fair in late February we will know how  many DC sets from that list will come out,  in the summer wave. 

Taking into account Marvel, there is 6 sets on the list, I think DC fan deserve at l least 4 sets!

What's everyone else's golden number? 

6 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

So to confirm, the next toy fair in late February we will know how  many DC sets from that list will come out,  in the summer wave. 

What makes you think that? There is no guarantee we'll see those sets at NYTF

I made the prices of the new sets (from the Spanish retailer) match the rest of the sets on that website (the prices are too high). They could be 5€ more or less, but I did some really precise research:

76157 (WW84 set) is either 40€ or 35€.

76159 is 50€.

76160 is 100€.

Now for the other sets (ws're not sure which are Marvel and which are DC):

76145 is 10€.

76152 (4+) is 60€.

76153 is 120€.

76154 is 25€.

76155 is 60€.

76156 is 100€.

76158 (4+) is 10€.

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

What makes you think that? There is no guarantee we'll see those sets at NYTF

Going off previous years, there should be descriptions  released. 

But yes, no guarantee as well Mate! 

I think that for summer wave we will recieve the same amount of sets like the last summer: 4 regualr and 2 that will be 4+ all of them batman related.

I just rebaged and flipped through a couple of my old comics. When I got to Batman and the Outsiders, I really want a Halo and Looker figure from Lego. That would be nice colourful figures.

Halo_0014.jpg Halo

Looker_008.jpg Looker

49 minutes ago, Cobb said:

I just rebaged and flipped through a couple of my old comics. When I got to Batman and the Outsiders, I really want a Halo and Looker figure from Lego. That would be nice colourful figures.

Halo_0014.jpg Halo

Looker_008.jpg Looker

Same, but I'm still waiting on a Black Lightning figure before thinking about any other Outsiders.

4 hours ago, Stormfury said:

I think that for summer wave we will recieve the same amount of sets like the last summer: 4 regualr and 2 that will be 4+ all of them batman related.

That would be nice!