Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

“A father-son relationship is important”

perhaps it’s referring to Hermione’s dad? He played a big role in the book in the battle of hogwarts, so it would make sense, he’s one of the main father like figures to Harry too. I reckon it could likely be him in the CMF.

Wait, what? :wacko: No offense, but that’s probably the worst possible choice for a CMF spot out of all the characters the WW has to offer. He’s just a boring, regular muggle. What’s his accessory? An empty picture frame? :head_back: Even the groundskeeper Voldy murders in GoF would be better :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

 Even the groundskeeper Voldy murders in GoF would be better :grin:

Nah, I rather have the milkman :laugh_hard:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the obvious give away was that Hermione is a girl, so the quote wouldn’t make sense 😂— also he was in the film for like 5 seconds 😂 thanks for playing along though haha 

love you guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

I thought the obvious give away was that Hermione is a girl, so the quote wouldn’t make sense 😂— also he was in the film for like 5 seconds 😂 thanks for playing along though haha 

love you guys 

Thanks for the laugh :head_back:

Oh btw, the ‘new-perspective’ leaks continue, now with Harry. I’m getting bored here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks for the laugh :head_back:

Oh btw, the ‘new-perspective’ leaks continue, now with Harry. I’m getting bored here

Yet we're still missing a backview for Hedwig :def_shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There is a new image of an owl with a new color (light brown) staring at one eye could be Errol and be another argument in favor of weasley's burrow. ?? (But Errol shoud be a grey owl)

Edited by Zedro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zedro said:

There is a new image of an owl with a new color (light brown) staring at one eye could be Errol and be another argument in favor of weasley's burrow. ??

Unfortunately, if it's the same I just saw as well on IG, it's not a new one : it is already available in the City Forest Fire set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, Zedro said:

There is a new image of an owl with a new color (light brown) staring at one eye could be Errol and be another argument in favor of weasley's burrow. ??

It is from city :wink:

Edit ninja'd:tongue:

Edited by Roebuck
ninja'd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know sh*t got real when even wizards are wearing nitrile gloves lol

 

Where is that Harry coming? The brick built Hedwig set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robert8 said:

Where is that Harry coming? The brick built Hedwig set?

We're not 100% sure but that's pretty much the only set in which the inclusion of this variant would make sense. It's based off this scene in PS:

This fan theory about why Hedwig had to die in Harry Potter is SO ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the CITY owl, will show up in Privet drive set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, deskp said:

I think the CITY owl, will show up in Privet drive set.

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... Unless Dobby has lost his marbles and burns the house down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... Unless Dobby has lost his marbles and burns the house down 

Oh come on its a cheeky owl. "hey Harry remeber that letter i sendt ya" *wink*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... 

Maybe that's the owl who brings the good stuff to Hogwarts lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... Unless Dobby has lost his marbles and burns the house down 

Yeah, well the Privet Drive Dobby looks like hes lost his marbles... smiling like this::excited:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Probably new hood/hat piece (depends on how you interpret it) for CMF’

who could this Ben in reference to?, someone who wears something on their head that’s s cross between a hood or hat. Could be Kingsley, but we’ve seen him on the CMF cover so why hint at what we’ve seen. The only other characters I can think of are; Arthur Weasley (from chamber of secrets in diagon alley with his point hat), any student from philosophers stone with the pointy wizard hats, could be an OOTP death eater with a dual moulded half mask/ half hood piece but it would surely just be a printed face. I’m lost 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

‘Probably new hood/hat piece (depends on how you interpret it) for CMF’

who could this Ben in reference to?, someone who wears something on their head that’s s cross between a hood or hat. Could be Kingsley, but we’ve seen him on the CMF cover so why hint at what we’ve seen. The only other characters I can think of are; Arthur Weasley (from chamber of secrets in diagon alley with his point hat), any student from philosophers stone with the pointy wizard hats, could be an OOTP death eater with a dual moulded half mask/ half hood piece but it would surely just be a printed face. I’m lost 

Karkaroff:purrr:

Edit: nevermind, just saw “hood”, so no idea.

Edited by Otherworld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legoniche said:

‘Probably new hood/hat piece (depends on how you interpret it) for CMF’

who could this Ben in reference to?, someone who wears something on their head that’s s cross between a hood or hat. Could be Kingsley, but we’ve seen him on the CMF cover so why hint at what we’ve seen. The only other characters I can think of are; Arthur Weasley (from chamber of secrets in diagon alley with his point hat), any student from philosophers stone with the pointy wizard hats, could be an OOTP death eater with a dual moulded half mask/ half hood piece but it would surely just be a printed face. I’m lost 

Maybe its Madam pompfrey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Maybe its Madam pompfrey. 

Seems to be the most likely option. Her headgear really is difficult to classify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Maybe its Madam pompfrey. 

Probably her. The candidates for the remaining spots are LIKELY Hermione, Ron, Harry, Skeeter, Lockhart, Lucius, Sirius, Tonks, Karkaroff, and Pomfrey. None of them wear hard-to-classify headgear except for Poppy Pomfrey. Karkaroff has a somewhat unusual hat but it is clearly a hat. Also, on the top of my head, I can't think of any relevant Harry Potter character with similarly hard-to-classify headgear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LegoNetherlands said:

How seriously do you guys take the kingnino leaks? I feel the quotes are just guesses on what we already know?

Could be. It's rather hilarious if he knows absolutely nothing :D But he is giving us something to talk and speculate about so I don't mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Minions being delayed; Is IT possible that other themes, such as Harry Potter, are being delayed also, due to the coronavirus? (I'm not saying Minions is delayed directly because of that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, this has become very likely. Hopefully they only delay them for a few months and not a whole year :cry_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now