Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Gryffindor: McGonagall, Ron and Hermione

Slytherin: Snape, Draco and Seamus

Hufflepuff: Sprout, Neville and Cedric

Ravenclaw: Flitwick, Harry and Cho

I thought the article said it could be Cedric but not that it absolutely is. Could be someone like Justin finch fletchey or Ernie macmillan

Are they going to release a wizarding world hair dresser set for where Flitwick gets his hair cut/shaved/dyed between COS and POA? :laugh:

Edited by chris6507

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

In the promobricks article :wink:

8 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

It says in the Promobricks link

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Gryffindor: McGonagall, Ron and Hermione

Slytherin: Snape, Draco and Seamus

Hufflepuff: Sprout, Neville and Cedric

Ravenclaw: Flitwick, Harry and Cho

The article specifically mentions the Hogwarts crest so I don't think you'll be able to make the individual house crests

Thanks all, I figured that was it but I couldn’t figure out how to translate it

Just now, bluedog1111 said:

I finally got Diagon Alley!

What a beautiful thing

Huh, that's a weird idea. I'll have to see those sets before I judge them, they could turn out either great or horrible.

More sets are always welcome tho - it will be the first time this theme (after 2018 resurrection) gets 2 waves in a single year (I mean 1HY wave and 2HY wave, not June and August).

And after purchasing the entire 2018 - 2020 line including Hogwarts and Diagon Alley in the last month I was consoling my crying wallet by telling it "Don't worry, there's only one wave of Harry Potter a year"

Oh well, I'm not going to complain about more sets.

19 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

I thought the article said it could be Cedric but not that it absolutely is. Could be someone like Justin finch fletchey or Ernie macmillan

Hopefully another Hufflepuff, would make no sense that Cedric is in the same class since he is older :sceptic:

Just had a look at the Disney princess books and I’d put a strong bet on these new HP ones being like that, which will be a big shame. 
Hopefully we will get confirmation soon as these could be a great addition. 

The article says buildable books, with one looking like a greenhouse so hopefully not like the Disney books. Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

The minifig lineup isn't all that exciting, hope there are some new worthwhile figs in there.

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Huh, that's a weird idea. I'll have to see those sets before I judge them, they could turn out either great or horrible.

More sets are always welcome tho - it will be the first time this theme (after 2018 resurrection) gets 2 waves in a single year (I mean 1HY wave and 2HY wave, not June and August).

Wait I'm out of the loop, will 2021 get 2 waves? :oh: 

Edit:I just found out that the classroom sets drop in January. 

Edited by LOTR34

1 minute ago, LOTR34 said:

Wait I'm out of the loop, will 2021 get 2 waves? :oh:

It is to early for 2HY news and that is definitely not the main wave so looks like it yes :wink:

Just now, Roebuck said:

It is to early for 2HY news and that is definitely not the main wave so looks like it yes :wink:

For a moment there I was worried that's all we're getting for HP in 2021 :grin: 

If we're getting 2 waves now a year, that means that Lego is growing more confident with this theme.Which is great news for us fans. 

I like this. I’m personally hoping McGonogall is a new variant but I’m not counting on it. I’m mostly excited for SS/COS Flitwick! Finally! These sets will be very welcome and will help tide us all over until the main summer wave

1 minute ago, LOTR34 said:

If we're getting 2 waves now a year, that means that Lego is growing more confident with this theme.Which is great news for us fans. 

It finally cracked the top 6, so this is well deserved :thumbup: I never thought they’d change the formula, let alone this quickly, yet here we are :grin: 

I'm excited! It'll be something different and interesting, and we should get some new minifigures. This is also where HP-4 came from btw.

Wow this was a surprise. I wonder how the books will connect to each other. I kinda imagine them like brickbuild versions of the old cardboard common room, diagon alley shops and classroom sets.

The potions class is probably the least exciting. The only interesting thing being the (hopefully printed) blackboard. Maybe it's our chance to get a full black Snape and more accurate Seamus, would've preferred a second Slytherin though.

Transfiguration might finally give us an updated robe and hair/hat combo McGonagall. A cat and printed blackboard would've been better then what we got but I guess it will do.

Herbology sounds great. We get earmuffs for around the necks and an exclusive Sprout. A hat without the muffs is probably too much to ask for. The room itself sounds interesting. Glass door sounds great. The beds are odd. I guess this set seconds as a Hufflepuff common room. At least something. The herbology torsos are really useful, if only they weren't house specific. Still that means another lack of Hufflepuff torsos. A blackboard also would've been nice, guess I'll have to get the old one somewhere.

Charms is definitely the best one. We'll finally get classic Flitwick. Also a blackboard and another shot at the ravenclaw torso. I wonder why they picked a desk over the books Flitwick teaches on.

Can't wait to see what's up with these.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Maybe it's our chance to get a full black Snape and more accurate Seamus, would've preferred a second Slytherin though.

It's the same black/purple Snape as before

I'm really excited for these. I've been really wanting some classroom sets, in the vein of what the first Harry Potter line offered.

Interesting that Sprout has dual molded legs, perhaps a Deathly Hallows variation? I believe she wears pants in that movie.

Since Sprout and Flitwick are new, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mcgonagall and Snape might be too. Which would make sense given that these two haven't really been updated since their initial introduction in the theme. I'm hoping for a new hat for Mcgonagall, the old witch hat is starting to show its age (And a dress slope). And Snape could definitely use some new facial expressions (but he doesn't really need anything beyond that).

I'm hoping they at least give Ron and Hermione some new face expressions since they're stuck with the same old sweaters. It would be great if they manage to include the remaining robes too.

Us: What are we all going to talk about for months after DA has been released? :hmpf_bad:

Lego: Hold my butterbeer. :pir-huzzah2:

Wallet: Cries :cry3:

Edited by BacktoBricks

Where is everyone finding these things??? By that I mean English copies of these things, I failed at trying to translate Promobricks :( 

Just now, Ringwraith said:

Where is everyone finding these things??? By that I mean English copies of these things, I failed at trying to translate Promobricks :( 

Does Google not offer to auto translate for you when you go to Promobricks? If not, right click on the page and you should get a translate option if you're using Chrome. Don't know about other browsers sorry.

It's weird to see such a lack of variation in the next wave of sets. I'm 100% down for classroom builds,but 4 of them together seems a bit much. I expected they might try to do a DA expansion of like Gringotts or some MoM sets next wave. 4 Near identical book sets seems a bit of a letdown.