Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

8 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

Do my eyes deceive me or does the photographer have short legs? If yes, why? What scene is this Ginny from? With short legs she should have Gryffindor robes as well. Lack of PS Harry is weird, but the theory there's a second row is definitely valid.

Yes the photographer does because he's short. As he works for the daily prophet maybe that's why we're getting the offices.

Ginny is from the same Flourish and Blotts scene, as she's about to go into first year she hasn't gotten her robes yet.

I guess they wanted an all Flourish and Blotts matching Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco set of robes which is quite accurate to the scene.

Just now, (Insert Name Here) said:

Ginny is from the same Flourish and Blotts scene, as she's about to go into first year she hasn't gotten her robes yet.

It makes sense that she isn't in her robes, but I feel like the pink is a bit too much... I don't remember her wearing pink in that scene, and even if she did, it wasn't that bright

Just now, (Insert Name Here) said:

I guess they wanted an all Flourish and Blotts matching Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco set of robes which is quite accurate to the scene.

Ironically, Lockhart does not match :D He is wearing blue robes in Flourish and Blott's, whereas in the set he has light purple(?) robes which (I guess) represent his sand red robes that are arguable more iconic.

4 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Yes the photographer does because he's short. As he works for the daily prophet maybe that's why we're getting the offices.

They'd been going for so much accuracy and then blew it by putting Lockhart in the wrong coloured robes! :-(

*snap*

Edited by chris6507

Just now, thenudeorganist said:

Ironically, Lockhart does not match :D He is wearing blue robes in Flourish and Blott's, whereas in the set he has light purple(?) robes which (I guess) represent his sand red robes that are arguable more iconic.

Well, something that hardly anyone remembers is that his favour colour is lilac, and the robes fit in with that

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lucius reusing that incredibly generic and common villain face is just downright unacceptable 

I really hope that is not the case... It would make no sense whatsoever because they gave Florean Fortescue a new faceprint for crying out loud.

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Well, something that hardly anyone remembers is that his favour colour is lilac, and the robes fit in with that

How could I forget!? But I really doubt that Lego is that clever :D

Happy with the figs we're getting.  Would have loved a Percy Weasley - I think this was the perfect opportunity to include him finally.

Shame there's no Arthur or older students for WWW scenes.

There has been hardly any discussion about the build!  Things I've noticed from the pics:

- Cobbled street outside which is excellent for display purposes

- Different brightly coloured facades for each shop including a new window piece for F&B

- Arch to Knockturn Alley next to WWW (hopefully a sign of things to come

- Scribbulus has an upstairs so I assume we'll likely get multiple floors for each building

- Baseplates look to be 16x32 as expected

Can't wait for a full reveal!

Honestly as I look at these minifigures in more detail my disappointment keeps growing. Molly looks really bland without skirtprinting, Lucius face is way too generic, a severe lack of legprints and an overall just underwhelming amount of figures :sad: Obviously this set will be more about the build than the figures but that doesn't mean the figures should be this...... meh

We're not getting a blacked out box design which is nice.

Does anyone think the set might be microscale???

1 minute ago, Yope said:

it can’t be microscale, coz you can see on box some minifigure scale rooms

1 minute ago, Yope said:

We're not getting a blacked out box design which is nice.

It's 100% Microscale. They are a new type of microfigure that look like minifigures. They are too small to be able to print on the legs obviously! :-D

Chances the (possible) second side of the box with all the other (potential) characters has another set of Harry/Ron/Hermione with maybe other shopkeepers?

10 minutes ago, Yope said:

Not sure, 50/50 :wink:

Edited by Seaber

22 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Sorry, have I read right that these Lockhart robes are not included? 

Yes you have!

22 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Sorry, have I read right that these Lockhart robes are not included? 

His robes are certainly purple, not blue in the leaked photo.

11 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Today (by which I mean Wednesday) is my birthday, so how about a present, TLG? Pretty please? :laugh:

Happy birthday! You got the minifigs at least :tongue:

36 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

it's always annoying when they can take the time to photograph the top, but can't get the front, back, and sides. But maybe they will, and we just haven't seen it yet

The leakers wants to get more views so they give us one picture at the time even if they have them all :hmpf:

14 figs is a bit underwhelming I must say when the last one had 12 :hmpf_bad:
We got at least one owl :head_back: However the last D2C DA had 4 and I do not think it will beat that number unfortunately :wacko:

13 minutes ago, Yope said:

- Arch to Knockturn Alley next to WWW (hopefully a sign of things to come

Also does that look like a printed piece at knockturn alley or is it a sticker. I don't remember seeing a sticker for knockturn Alley so does that mean there's another sticker sheet

Just now, DNSNVN01 said:

Also does that look like a printed piece at knockturn alley or is it a sticker. I don't remember seeing a sticker for knockturn Alley so does that mean there's another sticker sheet

It's on the sticker sheet

6 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Yes you have!

6 minutes ago, thenudeorganist said:

His robes are certainly purple, not blue in the leaked photo.

Thanks, colourblind here. What an odd choice.