Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

The last series have been sorely lacking in the animal mould department, but at least the only animal come 5 in a box (first the turtle and now Fawkes):wub:

Please tell me the whole ''8 Hermiones, 0 Rons'' thing is just a mistake and not something we can expect in every box. I swear if Ron is one of those figures that doesn't appear in every box I'm gonna be real mad!

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Please tell me the whole ''8 Hermiones, 0 Rons'' thing is just a mistake and not something we can expect in every box. I swear if Ron is one of those figures that doesn't appear in every box I'm gonna be real mad!

Seems like it was just a mistake, but I hadn't originally seen that when I posted the list lol.

Looks like either human error while preparing the packaging machine or programming error. Two lots of Hermione instead of Ron and Hermione. Since these machines run a few hours there are propably a few boxes from that specific day with that mistake

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If you are unlucky the numbers can be of, I have heard of several cases of the last few series (do not think that was a issue before or maybe people did not buy that many boxes then compared to now).. However the number of figs should be the same in proportion to each other from the factory, so if their box have 0 Rons they will pop up in other boxes. If you see where I am going with this, it is not a chase fig just a packaging error :shrug_oh_well:

3 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

If you are unlucky the numbers can be of, I have heard of several cases of the last few series (do not think that was a issue before or maybe people did not buy that many boxes then compared to now).. However the number of figs should be the same in proportion to each other from the factory, so if their box have 0 Rons they will pop up in other boxes. If you see where I am going with this, it is not a chase fig just a packaging error :shrug_oh_well:

Just2Good had 4 Ron's and the second box that Promobricks opened also had 4. So I'm assuming that's the standard number, and anything else is a mistake.

Ah interesting. So only a tiny number of the boxes will have that error. I'm picking up my full box from a local shop on the 27th of August and selling them and keeping one set for myself. Need to know so I can sell my pre orders

Was offline for 2 weeks. What have I missed? I heard Diagon Alley is supposedly 1 meter long?! Sounds great! 

Honestly. I have no idea whats keeping lego from releasing the Diagon Alley promo. Dont wanna assume its an incompetent video editing team. 

Perhaps its warner brothers delaying the release............... i think it might be them. Lego's email is stuck in their inbox........

Edited by balletboy

27 minutes ago, Sheesh417 said:

Why have more mos eisley cantina figures leaked than DA?!? -_- Han leaked today. 

That Han isn't new, it's definetely possible for it to appear in the Cantina set but it's not new

In my country a few shops got the advice to push back the preorders for the CMF for a week. Reveal of 71028 should be this week, but now they can take preorders on 18th.

And yet another day has passed with LEGO still doing absolutely nothing :ugh: At this point they're just asking for all this to blow up in their faces

30 minutes ago, Sheesh417 said:

Why have more mos eisley cantina figures leaked than DA?!? -_- Han leaked today. 

The one with a chinese letters watermark?

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

The one with a chinese letters watermark?

Yeah, I guess that’s the one to be in the set 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And yet another day has passed with LEGO still doing absolutely nothing :ugh: At this point they're just asking for all this to blow up in their faces

Not saying anything is gonna happen, but they haven't posted on social media yet today. They usually make at least one post each day, so we don't know for sure that nothing will happen. That being said, I think it's way more likely for them to do a teaser next Monday and reveal on Tuesday or Wednesday.

EDIT: aaaand as I sent this, they posted a random gif on social media lol. :facepalm:

Edited by YetiZombie

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Not saying anything is gonna happen, but they haven't posted on social media yet today. They usually make at least one post each day, so we don't know for sure that nothing will happen. That being said, I think it's way more likely for them to do a teaser next Monday and reveal on Tuesday or Wednesday.

They posted already #Rebuildtheworld

Just now, YetiZombie said:

There are usually 2 times they make reveals at and those have both passed so at least the reveal isn't happening today

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

At this point they're just asking for all this to blow up in their faces

Well, the hype is increasing for every day and they sure make a good job in stopping leaks of pictures :tongue:

Maybe it will leak under 24 hours before the reveal, but then it hardly goes in the useful leak category (it is better to get the first look a few hours later instead of the potato camera by then) :shrug_oh_well:

Think there is a good chance they will reveal the Harry Potter cmfs on Monday and diagon alley on Wednesday. Big Stuff always seems to leak on a sunday so here's to hoping it leaks on sunday! 

I‘ve given up hoping for an official reveal anytime soon and instead look forward to some leaks :tongue: The way this is going, they‘re probably going to reveal it two days before its release, whenever that may be. This thing better be worth it :angry:

1 hour ago, YetiZombie said:

Promobricks has revealed the distribution in the CMF box:

Harry x4
Dumbledore x5
Hermione x4
Ron x4
Griphook x5
Lily x3
James x3
Ginny x3
Fred x3
George x3
Bellatrix x3
Kingsley x3
Myrtle x5
Sprout x4
Neville x4

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-harry-potter-71028-minifiguren-2/106944/

Bit surprised there's more Myrtles, Griphooks and Dumbledores than Harrys but I'm not complaining those three are in my top 5 most wanted characters.

The other two are Kingsley Shacklebolt and Professor Sprout.

As annoying as the wait is, I'm certain the set will be amazing. At this point I'd rather have HD pictures of DA (and possibly the Gringotts set, hey I can hope!) than potato quality leaked images:shrug_oh_well: Don't even need HD pics of the CMF anymore, seeing as people are already reviewing them lol. 

NB: I pre-ordered a box of HP CMF 2 from Minifigure Madness and would be happy to sell either a complete set or just a couple of minifigs to people in the UK. No markup, just regular price plus postage. With everything going on, I understand people might be hesitant to feel the bags so happy to help out - and no one should have to pay exorbitant prices on Ebay... Not sure if this is allowed on the forum, so delete if necessary!