Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, mark1991t said:

This one I think. Its in the end.

Much obliged, I’m not a fan of seeing it attached like that, but I do need to rejig my Hogwarts because my display is too big for my TV unit lmao ?

12 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

This one I think. Its in the end.

Very weird that his set had an extra Harry torso instead of one for Hermione. I hope that isn’t a common error in this set’s production

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Very weird that his set had an extra Harry torso instead of one for Hermione. I hope that isn’t a common error in this set’s production

I have seen several people who have gotten the Harry torso instead of the hermione torso. It seems to be a very common error early in the sets production 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I have seen several people who have gotten the Harry torso instead of the hermione torso. It seems to be a very common error early in the sets production 

That is worrisome because that’s the only set I can afford straight away (and the student pack ofc) ugh ??

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Hopefully by the time the sets release in the US that error will have been resolved. 

Lmao, you’d think they’d sort it before any release ?, one thing I’ve gotta give Lego credit for, their customer service is amazing, with my Clocktower I had a piece that was damaged, looked like someone have chewed it up (literally), so I sent them a photo of the set (mostly) built up, the box and instructions and they sent the piece right out free of charge, no doubt they’ll do the same with the Hermione torso

26 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Lmao, you’d think they’d sort it before any release ?, one thing I’ve gotta give Lego credit for, their customer service is amazing, with my Clocktower I had a piece that was damaged, looked like someone have chewed it up (literally), so I sent them a photo of the set (mostly) built up, the box and instructions and they sent the piece right out free of charge, no doubt they’ll do the same with the Hermione torso

Yeah a lot of companies could learn something from LEGO's customer service. A few months after I purchased the Silent Mary set one of those heavy anti-insect screen things got loose and fell out of my window knocking the Mary off my desk. Two pieces were badly broken, completely my own fault tbh but LEGO still replaced them :grin:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah a lot of companies could learn something from LEGO's customer service. A few months after I purchased the Silent Mary set one of those heavy anti-insect screen things got loose and fell out of my window knocking the Mary off my desk. Two pieces were badly broken, completely my own fault tbh but LEGO still replaced them :grin:

Exactly, they did used to be too lenient imo (and yes, I have taken advantage of it for some custom figures) but I love how they do it now, they need proof that you have the set which is for the best

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Exactly, they did used to be too lenient imo (and yes, I have taken advantage of it for some custom figures) but I love how they do it now, they need proof that you have the set which is for the best

I think most people ordering replacement parts have added something to their cart they didn't actually needed replacements for :laugh_hard: I may or may not have ordered 2 more torso's for additional crewmembers while I was at it :tongue:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I think most people ordering replacement parts have added something to their cart they didn't actually needed replacements for :laugh_hard: I may or may not have ordered 2 more torso's for additional crewmembers while I was at it :tongue:

Lmao, wouldn’t surprise me ?, I’ve definitely not got my torso for my custom Tonks (who looks sooo much worse than the official so I’m glad she’s coming in the Burrow) from Lego’s missing parts site ??

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

24 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They did the same with my UCS Slave 1, I knocked it owed and damaged the windscreen piece, and they sent me a brand new one, I was just asking if there was a way I could purchase one as it wasn’t on the replacement parts

25 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Their service is impeccable. I sent them an email about the Finch Dallow situation just calmly voicing my disappointment that they would release a new version with an exclusive figure right before the set gets discontinued after most loyal customers had already bought the set. They said they completely understand and sent me the figure for free

1 minute ago, Whovastron said:

I was just asking if there was a way I could purchase one as it wasn’t on the replacement parts

I’ve had the exact same thing happen before, and mine wasn’t even a missing piece, I wanted to get a black cape/cloak for my Snape because obviously neither version of Snape came with a cloak so I messaged the Lego site because it was so expensive at the time on BL for the soft cloth capes, and they were out of stock on the replacement store and the CS lady sent me 2 out for free ?

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

They said they completely understand and sent me the figure for free

Damn, that is good, this is why Lego is such a great company, they could’ve just replied accepting what you had said, but they gave you for the figure for free, wow

Set's are up on UK S@H. Do I need to wait until midnight for the free hot rod or will that be thrown in automatically?

Just now, Willsy said:

Set's are up on UK S@H. Do I need to wait until midnight for the free hot rod or will that be thrown in automatically?

What’s the spend for the Hot Rod?

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

What’s the spend for the Hot Rod?

£85. I'm a bit worried The Burrow will go on backorder in the next 45 minutes though :look:

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

That is worrisome because that’s the only set I can afford straight away (and the student pack ofc) ugh ??

It's a good thing though, you'll be able to get Lego to send the correct one so you'll have a bonus torso :tongue:

Just now, Willsy said:

£85. I'm a bit worried The Burrow will go on backorder in the next 45 minutes though :look:

Eh, I’m only getting the 2 cheapest sets so I’ll order now ?

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

It's a good thing though, you'll be able to get Lego to send the correct one so you'll have a bonus torso :tongue:

True, haha, I’ll know soon enough seen as I’m about to order the RoR and Student pack

Just now, Willsy said:

That's why I ordered it on express before waiting for the other sets to be available (Jurassic World for instance). These sets do sell like hotcakes

3 minutes ago, Willsy said:

Even Barracuda Bay, which is notoriously on back order for several weeks, was around for several hours on release date. I think it'll be okay. Maybe you could order one just in case now, and then cancel? (Although then there's one less set for you to get the Hot Rod using and you've become what you sought to destroy :wink:)

It's also not got a "new" label next to the theme yet so that might slightly decrease the number of people buying for now.

---

On another note, people with more experience than me - can we expect discounts on some of the 2018 sets coming? As shops clear stock to make way for the new stuff. Or will it just happen when the 2018 ones retire?

Edited by sammy_zammy

Guys, may have messed up, just ordered my lego sets but forgot to log in (I paid through PayPal) is there any way to get my points from my order into my account?

6 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Guys, may have messed up, just ordered my lego sets but forgot to log in (I paid through PayPal) is there any way to get my points from my order into my account?

Contact Lego and they add them with no issues, is what I've heard :)

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Email LEGO Customer Service immediately and hope for the best (and call them in the morning).  That's a tough situation, but they may be accommodating.  Good luck with your points, and have fun with the sets, everyone!

I'm so jealous!  All we get in the US is exclusive rates of COVID and racism... :sick: :damn:

5 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Email LEGO Customer Service immediately and hope for the best (and call them in the morning).  That's a tough situation, but they may be accommodating.  Good luck with your points, and have fun with the sets, everyone!

I'm so jealous!  All we get in the US is exclusive rates of COVID and racism... :sick: :damn:

I’ve emailed them because their [/quote] isn’t online rn ?, I’ve got the order number and PayPal receipt so hopefully they’ll be able to sort it out, unfortunately they aren’t responding to emails for 10 days apparently ?

6 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Contact Lego and they add them with no issues, is what I've heard :)

Yeah, hopefully my email will get a decent response

I can’t even check my order status because when I click it on my email it takes me to the sign in page ffs ?

I finish work at 2pm tomorrow so I might give them a ring tomorrow, might be on the phone for a while ?

Edited by TheRandomBlocker