Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

D2C Spinner's End and the rest of London in micro scale with spare room to add the micro scale Diagon Alley set we got 2 years ago :laugh: There are only a few logical possibilites for a Harry Potter D2C: minifig-scale Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade or (more unlikely) motorised Hogwarts Express (multiple waggons) with Hogsmeade station

Edited by Metanoios91

13 minutes ago, deskp said:

So no proper leaks about the price tag then.   Maybe we shouldn't cling so much to the 400,-

400€ price is confirmed tho.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

400€ price is confirmed tho.

where?

The Grawp’s back looks fine, after seeing the comments I was expecting unfitting colours or something but it’s just anti-studs. Obviously not good for displaying from the back but I wouldn’t hesitate to show him off from the side 

also Kingnono has finally posted on Instagram saying absolutely nothing of substance, just that hes “still on track”. I’ve already commented asking about the advant calendar but don’t think he deserves any more attention from this forum 

That's a really crappy explanation. Zero talking about why he may have got the AC content wrong, just a simple "BeLiEvE wHaT yOu WaNt". 

I think we should just move on and ignore his hints.

58 minutes ago, deskp said:

So no proper leaks about the price tag then.   Maybe we shouldn't cling so much to the 400,-

The 400,- price is confirmed, it's on jedijacpenguin's website as well. The comment you quoted just didn't copy the part where it says the price

13 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Nono posted:

"I'm still on track, Believe what you want :) I love it when a plan comes together"

Yeah that doesn't mean jack shit for me. He's been posting vague stuff for months, one of the few concrete pieces of info he shared turns out to be completely off and then we get this crappy explanation after more than 2 days? Yeah no.... not buying it at all. Moving on

Didn't Kingono say "on track" before, though?  The exact repetition makes me think that if they are telling the truth, which is questionable, a Gringotts mine cart add-on set is still fairly likely.  I would still consider @8fifty's theory that Kingnono are trying to protect someone (either themselves or a friend), and so it makes sense that they couldn't admit a mistake.  And let's face it, most people would care much more about accurate information regarding the D2C than the advent calendar.

However, I also agree with THELEGOBATMAN that there's little sense in trying to parse this out any more until we have something concrete, not just cryptic wordplay.

UncommonTiredAruanas-size_restricted.gif

Edited by RogueTwo

Wow that’s a crappy explanation. Believe what you want? There are pictures proving him wrong, there’s nothing to believe. I really hate that we have to question everything he’s said now

It’s alright to not believe me especially with everything going on right now but 75978 is the $400 D2C. Another set in the wave is possible but it won’t occupy that set number. 

Just now, Brick19_80 said:

It’s alright to not believe me especially with everything going on right now but 75978 is the $400 D2C. Another set in the wave is possible but it won’t occupy that set number. 

Lines up with all the other info we got before Kingnono, I believe it

Yikes, that is not a good explanation for why he was wrong. He waited a while to post that and it seems very smug by including the I love it when a plan comes together

He also commented that the thing he posted was his last hint, which is bad for his reputation 

Edited by Falconfan1414

11 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow that’s a crappy explanation. Believe what you want? There are pictures proving him wrong, there’s nothing to believe. I really hate that we have to question everything he’s said now

Jup, that's the last straw. Can we all agree to ignore any of his future posts in this forum? :devil:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lines up with all the other info we got before Kingnono, I believe it

So do I. Occam's Razor FTW! :sweet:

I don't know why... maybe i'm just a trusting person, or a fool, or something. Lol. Maybe it's because I just watched knives out with all the twists and turns. Lol. But I still kind of feel like he might be legit and that there is just something that we are missing! :-) I don't know anything personally, just trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! :-D

Just to clarify, I am not disagreeing or arguing with anyone's opinions and I am also happy to be completely wrong. Just don't like writing people off over one mistake! :-)

Edited by chris6507

1 minute ago, chris6507 said:

[...] just trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! :-D

He doesn't deserve it anymore, not after that post :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

He doesn't deserve it anymore, not after that post :tongue:

Maybe not. But it does come across with confidence. So who knows. All we can do is wait and see. I guess i'm just happy to let it play out a little further. I'm personally happy to wait for a little further evidence before I burn the witch! :-D Like I said, not disagreeing, just trying to be a little positive! :-D

Just feel like it's not going to hurt me either way. One way I get some cool sets, the other way I got lots more money in the bank! ;-)

Edited by chris6507

He said that was his last hint anyway, he needed to verify something. It’s like he’s suddenly breaking character. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he gave a decent explanation. He didn’t. He shrugged it off as smugly as he possibly could have and then quit. Doesn’t bode well in the slightest.

26 minutes ago, Brick19_80 said:

If 75978 is a regular set that comes out in September, we will see it in just a few days I suppose. But I'm with you, this one should be the D2C. There is no other set number rumoring at the moment, right?

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

He said that was his last hint anyway, he needed to verify something.

But what did he actually clarify? I don't get what he wants to say. 

Edited by 8fifty

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

He said that was his last hint anyway, he needed to verify something. It’s like he’s suddenly breaking character. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he gave a decent explanation. He didn’t. He shrugged it off as smugly as he possibly could have and then quit. Doesn’t bode well in the slightest.

I feel like the smugness and not explaining is in line with his character. I think if he tried to explain himself would seem more out of character! Lol.

3 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

If 75978 is a regular set that comes out in September, we will see it in just a few days I suppose. But I'm with you, this one should be the D2C. There is no other set number rumoring at the moment, right?

But what did he actually clarify? I don't get what he wants to say. 

My guess is he wants to appear like he’s still in control of the situation even though his reputation just got shattered

We should talk again more about Harry Potter and don't talk anymore about a random guy on instagram :)

He just commented "That was the last hint anyway, I needed to verify something."

Honestly even if all the other info turns out "true", I'll have a hard time believing him a second time unless a miracle happens and we magically get a second Harry Potter ac or he gives a really good real explanation to that one ootp ac post.

And about his latest post, it's again too vague. It could mean anything. If there are Gringots minecarts in the set on track means that, if we get a gwp micro Hogsmeade with train station, on track means that. If we get neither of the two, on track is just simply a figure of speech. That are 3 options so 1 is basically bound to be true.

I mean, for example next year, if something similar happens, he could respond with "believe what you want, whatever floats your boat". And than that could mean either the cave boat on the inferi cave, the durmstrang ship, the boathouse or it literally means the idiom.

Oh and the "I love it when a plan comes together" is obviously from the A-team. Which again could be another hint or not. Everything keeps being too vague. He definitely lost my trust by now.

Either way I don't really mind as I really enjoy discussing things like this, it's one of my favourite things to do on this forum as it makes the wait a little bit easier.

Edited by Huigberts Builds

1 minute ago, 8fifty said:

71045 has been another number thrown around but I don’t believe thats the number of the HP D2C. We’ve  known about 75978 around the same time as the Burrow. If this was a supposed Second wave set then we’ve should have gotten images by now. If the D2C is coming September then the earliest we could see leaks is July. 

His reputation is (hopefully) done for anyway. He‘s probably the kind of guy who would gloat about everything he accidentally got right and ignore or hastily explain away everything he got wrong. By being vague, he could theoretically get more right than wrong and then feel confident to pull the same nonsense next year again :angry:

No thanks, let‘s just ignore him and be done with it