Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, tafkatb said:

Much better images have turned up now. Definitely Parvati.

Yeah, I was right ?????

also, the trio on top of the box (all in Yule Ball outfits) and I’m not so sure about that being a broom now, although I still have no idea what it is ?

Also, the white thing is a music stand, not a snowman

That blue thing is a round Ravenclaw colours present, not a stool. 

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Patil twin confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Yeah, I was right ?????

also, the trio on top of the box (all in Yule Ball outfits) and I’m not so sure about that being a broom now, although I still have no idea what it is ?

Also, the white thing is a music stand, not a snowman

I'm pretty sure it is a broom - a gift-wrapped one! And the thing in front of the piano is another one of the gifts.

Just now, tafkatb said:

I'm pretty sure it is a broom - a gift-wrapped one! And the thing in front of the piano is another one of the gifts.

A wrapped broom, ofc!!! How could I be so blind, aside from having bad eyesight ofc ?

Wonder if this now means we’ll get a new build/mould (I’d prefer build) for the Firebolt now, there aren’t that many scenes that are Lego-worthy that feature the Firebolt now they’ve done the Dragon task ?

The twin is Parvati because the sash (or whatever it’s called) goes from the right shoulder to the left hip, whereas Padma’s goes from left shoulder to right hip. Also, she uses the same technique as Hermione for the dress, using the 1x2 printed prick on a 1x2 plate piece

I'm really glad it's now confirmed to be one of the Patil twins :thumbup: Hopefully we end up getting both of them, otherwise it'd be like having George without Fred :laugh: 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The twin is Parvati because the sash (or whatever it’s called) goes from the right shoulder to the left hip, whereas Padma’s goes from left shoulder to right hip. Also, she uses the same technique as Hermione for the dress, using the 1x2 printed prick on a 1x2 plate piece

It’s a sari ?

Also, Parvati is pink on orange whereas Padma is orange on pink

Parvati; pink sari, orange top

Padma; orange sari, pink top

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I'm really glad it's now confirmed to be one of the Patil twins :thumbup: Hopefully we end up getting both of them, otherwise it'd be like having George without Fred :laugh: 

You’re not wrong, it would be stupid to get Parvati with Padma, I hope they give them 2 different face prints because unlike F/G they aren’t identical

Also, is it me or does that skin tone look lighter than the one they used for Cho who is incredibly pale ??

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Their sashes go the same way, it's just as @TheRandomBlocker says, the pink and orange is switched between twins.

5 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Their sashes go the same way, it's just as @TheRandomBlocker says, the pink and orange is switched between twins.

You’re right, the picture I saw must have had one of them reversed that’s my bad. And yeah I know about the color scheme, it’s just kinda hard to tell the specific colors in the set image

Do we know how many minifigs are included? Last year‘s had 7, but only if you include the architect statue. I just hope the remaining figs include Padma and another new Yule Ball variant like Moody or Cho instead of any repeats :grin:

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Do we know how many minifigs are included? Last year‘s had 7, but only if you include the architect statue. I just hope the remaining figs include Padma and another new Yule Ball variant like Moody or Cho instead of any repeats :grin:

Unpopular opinion, I would rather get Cho and Roger Davies than Cho and Moody, this seems to be our only chance to get Mr Davies and if we get Cho then there’ll be no one left for Fleur to dance with (no, Ron doesn’t count ??)

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Apparently there are 6 minifigs. We know of 4, I hope the other 2 are Padma and then either Cho or Moody

Hmm, I think Cho is more likely ?

This is so nice! As a person who didn't get the Clocktower, I am REALLY looking forward to getting it. Just half a year till December, yeah. 

I also wonder what are the two remaining characters? I think Padma is very likely, but for the last one... maybe Dumbledore? Or maybe Krum for Hermione. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

[...] maybe Dumbledore? Or maybe Krum for Hermione. 

I sure hope not. Last year's calendar gave us four exclusive minifigs, so I hope this one gives us at least three

last eyar we got 4 new figs.  but those figs only used 5 prints.    Patil there uses 2-3 new ones all by herself.

Edited by deskp

So now that we can clearly see the Patil twin on the box you can tell that Lego decided to tone down the oranges in their outfits - looks like they’re going for the pinker end of the salmon spectrum instead of the orange. Since the movies just color swapped the twins dress robes (sadly, Padma’s turquoise robes are lost with Hermione’s periwinkle ones) it’s a little hard to tell which one is next to Ron, but... the pink on her torso seems more intense then her skirt so I think she might actually be Padma. 

Cool to get at least one of the Patil sisters, hope the other one is included too! So far this AC is excellent!

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I also wonder what are the two remaining characters? I think Padma is very likely, but for the last one... maybe Dumbledore? Or maybe Krum for Hermione. 

Probably Padma and another reused figure