Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

lego has shown some excellence is building ship sets this year. both with and without the boat hull pieces at various price ranges.

I'd love for them to do a Durmstrang ship.  Both for the build and the potential figures!

brown Durmstrang uniform student?

Krum with hat and coat?

Karkaroff?

if you wanna make a trend, include a special Hargid, flower on his coat?

Spoiler

9Df-371r6T05PtapkSvDFXP-4P8yMp1GBcQnSYDN

 

_

lake task champions?

Barty crouch Sr?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the Beauxbatons' Carriage 50 dollars seems steep for the set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mgetz said:

How is the Beauxbatons' Carriage 50 dollars seems steep for the set

Its on discount for $40 pretty much everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What year are the harry ron and hermonie CMFs supposed to be?

1 hour ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Its on discount for $40 pretty much everywhere.

Thanks its one of the only of the last wave I ahvent gotten yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So quiet and boring here :( 

Only thing I hope for is that Diagon Alley releases earlier than September and we get pictures of it soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, topiku said:

So quiet and boring here :( 

Only thing I hope for is that Diagon Alley releases earlier than September and we get pictures of it soon

Everyone is busy freaking out over a certain get woke and go broke video game. :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, topiku said:

So quiet and boring here :( 

Only thing I hope for is that Diagon Alley releases earlier than September and we get pictures of it soon

I hope so too...if it turns out to be an August release with VIP access in July we might see the images at the end of June already :wub:

For now, I would be happy with another kingnono hint we can discuss about :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mgetz said:

How is the Beauxbatons' Carriage 50 dollars seems steep for the set

It has 430 pieces, 2 large animals, 1 large figure, 1 new mold for figures, 1 pair of dualmolded legs and a ton of recolors. If this wasn´t a Harry Potter set they would´ve charged around 60 for this set

1 hour ago, UKFan922 said:

Everyone is busy freaking out over a certain get woke and go broke video game. :blush:

You´re referring to TLoU Part 2 right? I was really hyped for that game but my god is the story awfull :wall: More money for HP though :shrug_oh_well:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's keep it to LEGO and Harry Potter please. When there's nothing new to discuss, this isn't the place to start talking about other things.

That said, there's always more to talk about with LEGO and HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is everyone’s favorite year of LEGO Harry Potter so far? There’s still some stuff left to reveal but I think we’ve been shown a lot already.

For me, it’s been in chronological order: from least favorite to most favorite. 2018’s awe for me was mainly because of the nostalgia of the theme coming back, but for some reason the sets themselves didn’t make me want to get them day one. 

2019 was a lot more exciting since I love GoF and we finally got characters never designed before.

And this year just seems surreal for Harry Potter! The details and character variants, woah.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Otherworld said:

What is everyone’s favorite year of LEGO Harry Potter so far? There’s still some stuff left to reveal but I think we’ve been shown a lot already.

For me, it’s been in chronological order: from least favorite to most favorite. 2018’s awe for me was mainly because of the nostalgia of the theme coming back, but for some reason the sets themselves didn’t make me want to get them day one. 

2019 was a lot more exciting since I love GoF and we finally got characters never designed before.

As much as I'm really excited for this year and The Burrow etc and like you say 2018 felt epic because it was the restart of the theme, I'd have to say 2019. I do love the Hogwarts Express and the Whomping Willow with the Ford Anglia posed in its branches, but when I look at my display cabinets, the sets that really stand out to me are Hagrid's Hut, Expecto Patronum, the Knight Bus, the Triwizard Challenge, Graveyard Duel and Beauxbaton Carriage - basically 2019! GOF isn't my favourite movie, but I think the figures and sets for the movie look really good on display, especially the Graveyard Duel scene with Harry in the clutches of the reaper statue. As unexpected as a set as it was, I also really like the Beauxbaton Carriage; I've added more horses and display it with Hagrid in front with his paddles raised. I love the sets that really set the scenes with the minifigures posed around them. 

Of course Diagon Alley might be amazing and make 2020 even better, but the overall quality of the 2019 wave was fantastic in my opinion. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New hint from _kingnono_: "Thorsten and Torben can't change tires between Saturday and Sunday"... whatever that means :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

New hint from _kingnono_: "Thorsten and Torben can't change tires between Saturday and Sunday"... whatever that means :sweet:

Is it another acronym? I noticed that ‘Torben’ has almost all the letters from ‘Norbert’ but that could be a coincidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Accio Lego said:

Is it another acronym? I noticed that ‘Torben’ has almost all the letters from ‘Norbert’ but that could be a coincidence. 

I reckon it's an acronym, because unless Thorsten is referring to the 2014 German Quidditch team seeker, which is highly unlikely, none of the elements make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

I reckon it's an acronym, because unless Thorsten is referring to the 2014 German Quidditch team seeker, which is highly unlikely, none of the elements make sense.

Yeah, it would be a fairly long anagram but I imagine the Thorsten thing is a coincidence. Are the old 2014 Quidditch Cup ‘articles’ even still available on the official sites?

Edited by Accio Lego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Coldmirror fandub's names for Fred and George?  I don't know what else it could be other than a really long anagram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, none of the anagram unscramblers I can find will work on a phrase that long, and it’s way too late where I am to try doing it by hand right now. Maybe it is a traditional riddle though? The phrase itself definitely has more of a brain teaser feel to it then the last anagram’s random gibberish, and most anagram makers won’t give you names like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spiderfan2000 said:

The Coldmirror fandub's names for Fred and George?  I don't know what else it could be other than a really long anagram.

ok so  "Fred and George cant change tires between Saturday and Sunday"

now what x]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deskp said:

Cant click that second link without creating an account :thumbdown: but wow... the hardest riddle yet I think! If I remember correctly we still havent cracked all of the last one yet, have we? (The “Just a few names with G” one)

Edited by m0repotter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, m0repotter said:

Cant click that second link without creating an account :thumbdown: but wow... the hardest riddle yet I think! If I remember correctly we still havent cracked all of the last one yet, have we? (The “Just a few names with G” one)

No, I think we got all of those... the only one we were unsure of was Günther, if I remember correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked the comments on the post, someone said “only Germans will understand”... does that narrow things down for anyone? :pir-cry_sad: Also, it just dawned on me. We all thought “Diagon Alley not coming in September” meant it was coming earlier. What if its not coming until LATER in the year though *oh2*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Change tyres' is an anagram of 'chase gentry', gentry being the a word for the upper classes, so maybe Fred and George can't follow the Malfoys?

There's a rubbish joke that goes we need another day between Saturday and Sunday, let's call it Notaday. The expression 'not a day' is used in Cos to describe Riddle's memory and in the films by Sirius to describe James. I think it was also used by Lupin to describe Lily. 

I admit these are incredibly far fetched :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.