Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I can’t really believe that. It’s just too similar to some of the guesses here ? also I can’t really image a good brickbuilt grawp - I really disliked the Hungarian Horntail, but grawp must be even harder to do correctly with a good facial expression... 

could it be that he felt like he had to give false information after he realized he was not allowed to leak the privet drive set? ?

its a lot going on today with Lego Harry Potter!!

Apparantly the Centaurs' horse-part is a new mold, though I guess one could argue the Trolls piece as new too. 

Besides Grawp there is also a tree 

I mean, it does seem too good to be true almost, but then I think we were all surprised by the value of the Expecto Patronum set. And they have just retired the Aragog set and that might just be because they need to make some shelf space or it could also be to prevent there being three 'forest' sets on the market at the same time.

37 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

This makes me re-think some of my CMF predictions. I think Lego will want to give us characters that complement this set and enhance its playability. Characters like 

- Nymphadora Tonks

- Kingsley Schacklebolt

- Hagrid and his motorcycle 

- Dumbledore with baby Harry

- new McGonagal with Gray Cat Transfiguration

- Fred and George Weasely

- new Dobby with Cake

- Aunt Marge with Ripper Bulldog

- Sirius with Black Dog Animagus

etc.

All your guesses sound good to me except a new Hagrid, appart of that, I'd love to get as many McGonagalls as possible (She's my favorite character soooo)

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The $30 set comes with Harry, Hermione, Umbridge, 2 Centaurs and a brickbuilt Grawp

YES! I never got out any of the teachers of the Bricktober pack so I'm glad we are getting a new Umbridge (maybe a new Slughorn is with these sets as well). So happy to get Graw and Centaurs! Would be cool if they named one of those as Firenze!

More news: 

Astronomy tower - 100 euro

Figures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Lavender Brown and Horace Slughorn

Edited by Guyon2002

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

More news: 

Figures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Lavender Brown and Horace Slughorn

Oh god this is so good! What I said before! A new Slughorn! I'm so excited! I just wish there were a couple more figures.

This is great, but unexpected news. I guess we're not getting Umbridge Office as a room then. I assume Grawp will be build somewhat like Groot and Steppenwolf. The Harry Potter wave never fails to surprise.

Just now, RAMcGonagall said:

Oh god this is so good! What I said before! A new Slughorn! I'm so excited! I just wish there were a couple more figures.

It has the same price as the Clocktower which also has 8 figures so I'd say it's perfect. At least they didn't give us less for the same price

This wave is going to be fantastic! I wonder how different Umbridge and Slughorn will be from the Bricktober versions :classic: Lavender is also a good character to get

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

This wave is going to be fantastic! I wonder how different Umbridge and Slughorn will be from the Bricktober versions :classic: Lavender is also a good character to get

They'll probably just have a different outfit and expressions

It has the same price as the Clocktower which also has 8 figures so I'd say it's perfect. At least they didn't give us less for the same price

That's right, I'm just a bit disappointed with minifigures because Teachers are my favorite thing about Harry Potter, I'm happy we are getting a Lavender Brown tho! I just wish there was a black robed McGonagall, maybe they save her for the Battle of Hogwarts then? She, along Harry, was one of the big commanders, and had some really good scenes in the movie. 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Slughorn

Maybe  he is wearing his hat, like in the movies.

That's right, I'm just a bit disappointed with minifigures because Teachers are my favorite thing about Harry Potter, I'm happy we are getting a Lavender Brown tho! I just wish there was a black robed McGonagall, maybe they save her for the Battle of Hogwarts then? She, along Harry, was one of the big commanders, and had some really good scenes in the movie. 

But it doesn't really matter what part a character played in movies 7-8, these are 5-6 sets

But it doesn't really matter what part a character played in movies 7-8, these are 5-6 sets

I know, as I said in the post, maybe they are keeping her for a set of the Battle of Hogwarts?

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

More news: 

Oh wow, even now information. This is amazing and very close to the figure selection I hoped for. The selection makes me wonder if it's based on the Slug Club party. I wonder if there's a greenhouse included.

1 minute ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I wonder if there's a greenhouse included.

It would be cool! With the greenhouse in the Astronony Tower, and the Hospital Wing in the Clock Tower, both Sprout and Madam Pomfrey should be coming in the CMF. 

3 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Oh wow, even now information.

It looks like we're getting the info for all sets today. I'll post it here as soon as I can (unless someone else has already done it ofcourse)

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Astronomy Tower sounds great! I hope Draco is the black suit “Death Eater” version. Can’t wait for these!

Personally I don't hope so. Draco could still appear like that in Deathly Hallows sets. I rather get Slytherin Robes. But a black suit would still be nice though. The vanishing closet will probably be included in that case. I guess Draco is the villain of this set xD

With none of the Deatheaters appearing in the Astronomy Tower I'm fully expecting a ministry set with at least Bellatrix

As Dumbledore wasn't included with his cursed hand, is it possible that the Inferi Cave most of us though about is a reality?

Most likely. It was pretty obvious they wouldn't include him in the AT as lego tries to steer away from directly referencing death scenes