Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Dumbledore and Sirius are very nice figures to have in those books. Granted that Dumbledore will be pretty much obsolete once the new CMFs are out

Well, these are no sets but it's still nice to be getting those activity books. Unfortunately I have both of those minfigures.

And a new pop-up book, I can see the 3 head dog with Hagrid but that does not mean anything. That’s cool art.

There's also another one with Harry and Draco in their school uniforms with brooms, I might actually get that one if it's cheap. A great way to get Slytherin uniform.

With the apparent popularity of the activity books, does anybody think we could get another Build your own Adventure book? That’s one I would buy in a heartbeat 🥰

At least with Sirius you get an extra prison outfit if you already have that minifigure. You could make a custom Dolohov or Rookwood figure.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's also another one with Harry and Draco in their school uniforms with brooms, I might actually get that one if it's cheap. A great way to get Slytherin uniform.

Same. 

There also seems to be a Snape book,is that new? 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Same. 

The search and find one? No.

Comes with a dark blue potions bottle - are these difficult to get otherwise?

Edit: Just looked on Bricklink, looks fairly easy to get in blue/green.

Edited by sammy_zammy

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Same. 

No I have this on my bookshelf haha.

Interestingly the search and find one has Grawp, Diagon Alley and the battle of Hogwarts in it, but they're just artistic interpretations. 

Edited by UKFan922

Posted (edited)

Was having a look on Hive (a UK book retailer) and found this item that I don't know if has been mentioned:

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Samantha-Swank/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-and-More-Updated-Character-Hand/24942355

Also on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-Character-Handbook/dp/070230042X/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=witches+wizards+creatures+and+more&qid=1587652216&sr=8-8

"Includes a Voldemort minifigure plus bonus Nagini!"

Has anyone mentioned this before?

Edited by sammy_zammy

Just now, The Pearson said:

Another one leaked with what appears to be a new Harry variant.

It has just the image of it but doesn't include the actual figure.

I think someone collection will become a library ;)

12 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Was having a look on Hive (a UK book retailer) and found this item that I don't know if has been mentioned:

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Samantha-Swank/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-and-More-Updated-Character-Hand/24942355

Also on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-Character-Handbook/dp/070230042X/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=witches+wizards+creatures+and+more&qid=1587652216&sr=8-8

"Includes a Voldemort minifigure plus bonus Nagini!"

Has anyone mentioned this before?

A book with Voldemort and Nagini is available in stores, at least in Europe.

27 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

With the apparent popularity of the activity books, does anybody think we could get another Build your own Adventure book? That’s one I would buy in a heartbeat 🥰

That would be great, especially as the book only focused on the first film! A book with a collection of scenes from the other films would be so good, with things like the Whomping Willow, giant spiders, a basilisk, Chamber of Secrets or Shrieking Shack displays or even builds inspired by the other Triwizard challenges. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

A book with Voldemort and Nagini is available in stores, at least in Europe.

But this isn't out yet?

33 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I hope so, I’m considering getting a second copy of the 2019 book so I can have both different builds in my Hogwarts display

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I hope so, I’m considering getting a second copy of the 2019 book so I can have both different builds in my Hogwarts display

I've considered getting it but haven't really been sure how to make it fit in. How have you used it and where have you put it?

Posted (edited)
Just now, sammy_zammy said:

But this isn't out yet?

I haven’t seen it in stores but I remember the image leaking a while back along with a book that comes with the Hermione variant from Hagrid’s Hut 

I've considered getting it but haven't really been sure how to make it fit in. How have you used it and where have you put it?

It doesn’t connect so I just picked a decent spot. I put mine next to the open side of the Great Hall up by the high table and facing the tower. The alternate build is a reversible fireplace so if I do get a second one to build that version I’ll probably put it down near the foot of the tower with the Gryffindor dormitories

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Okay didn't expect this to be our news today. I surprise to be sure but a welcome one. So we get 3 new activity books on top of the one with voldemort. This time with Richard Harris Dumbledore, Snape and Sirius. Not really interested in those, but they're an easy nice way to get them for anyone who still misses them. Then there is the friendship journal, didn't even know those where still a thing.

The last thing is probably the best thing. A box with:

1. "A book with activities based on scenes from Harry Potter tm ..... with cinematic style illustrations that encourage creative play."

2. "A book with activities filled with LEGO humour"

3. "A double-sided deluxe 30 scene ..... readers can use with LEGO playsets and minifigures"

4. "2 LEGO minifigures with accessoires"

5. "QR code linked to a demo video"

I love that we're finally getting a new way to get the Slytherin torso. The pop up thingy looks very interesting. Definitely picking it up. I wonder what the demo video is all about (if I read that correctly). They are really going all out with this theme. I've only seen this amount of stuff with lego Star Wars before, with Jurassic world being a close second but that's about it. I just hope the box is reasonably priced.

39 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I think it depends more on wether or not the previous ByoA sold well than the activity books

Is that a unique Voldemort head?

That's from the Graveyard