75968                  = 70
75969                  = 100
75969                  =  40
Advent calendar  =  30
Tom Riddle Book =  20
CMF                    =  80
borrow                 = 100
diagon alley         = 400
Total                     = 890USD? (Is only 806Euro. My math might be potato)
Rumor is that we will need around 960(EURO) to buy the whole wave. 
So My point is that we might be missing the MoM Battle with fudge. 
There is a price gab if the rumor is true.  ( This is a really far fetch I know xD )

A full box of CMF figures is 200 euro, might explain the gap

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

A full box of CMF figures is 200 euro, might explain the gap

Yup Thought about it, and yes that fits the gap.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

New hint: "He's back" :wacko: Fudge?

Wait a minute, isn't that line from Goblet of Fire? When Harry comes out of the maze with Cedric's body. Maybe the cmf figure with the weird hat is Amos Diggery /s :laugh:

Fudge does say it in Order of the Phoenix too, but if the Atrium set is smaller I don't know what build it could have. Also would Fudge be included? He's like fifth on the list after Harry, Bellatrix, Voldemort and Dumbledore and there's all the other far more interesting characters from the Veil part of the fight who would add more play value than the Minister of Magic in his pajamas 

31 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Setnumber/Price(USD)
75966                  = 20
75967                  = 30
75968                  = 70
75969                  = 100
75969                  =  40
Advent calendar  =  30
Tom Riddle Book =  20
CMF                    =  80
borrow                 = 100
diagon alley         = 400
Total                     = 890USD? (Is only 806Euro. My math might be potato)
Rumor is that we will need around 960(EURO) to buy the whole wave. 
So My point is that we might be missing the MoM Battle with fudge. 
There is a price gab if the rumor is true.  ( This is a really far fetch I know xD )

Hello,

806 € from $ prices + 20% VAT (≈ 967 €) ?

Just now, Dimitri said:

Hello,

806 € from $ prices + 20% VAT (≈ 967 €) ?

Alright fair enough, I was just throwing thougts out there. when I say it´s "a far fetch" it´s not Equal to Facts.. xD 

Just rewatched OotP, both Harry and Hermione wear buttoned cardigans in the Room of Requirement, Harry unbuttoned, Hermione buttoned up. If those two came in these uniforms I may just get double for variety. 

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

...if the Atrium set is smaller I don't know what build it could have.

My prediction has always been that we will get a Ministry of Magic Atrium set depicting the climactic scene from OotP where Voldemort and Dumbledore duel. I wager that the set will be based around a small build of the Fountain of Magical Brethren, which will include a pearl gold centaur, wizard, witch, and house elf. There could also be some fun “magic” builds like the fire snake Voldemort conjures and the wave ball Dumbledore casts. 

Edited by sebastian666

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What's the point of buildable toys if we get huge moulds? Where's the point and fun in there? Smaller animals should be molded, but creatures like dragons definitely shouldn't (don't even try to say "bUt JuRaSsIc WoRlD") be moulded. Just look at Ninjago - dragons there are amazing, and it doesn't have to stand at $200 price point.

The main problem are the ball joints - after all those years Lego still doesn't want to make those in other colours than grey. That's why most creatures look weird, those parts stand out too much. People say that Hungarian Horntail was a fail - it was, but not because of it being brickbuilt. It was a fault beacuse of the design and how poorly it was built. I bet a lot of designers could do it justice.

I agree on the Ninjago dragons, they’re pretty great. I just built the Empire & Jay’s Cyber dragons from this wave & the ice dragon from the Castle of the Forsaken Emperor set, and it’s a good one as well. 

I guess you could file this under design, but the big downfall of the Horntail was it’s price point. Of course they could’ve omitted the tent & made it all go to the dragon, like Empire one did. Personally, I liked the addition of the tent, as it had the other champions. 

Now there’s a rumour about a 55$ Ministry set swirling around (no idea where that’s coming from) and king_nono said not all of the sets included in his total feature minifigs :wacko: So does this mean the Hedwig set doesn’t include minifigs? Where’s that PS Harry from then? And if it’s not the Hedwig set, what else is he referring to? This is getting really confusing *huh*

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Now there’s a rumour about a 55$ Ministry set swirling around (no idea where that’s coming from) and king_nono said not all of the sets included in his total feature minifigs :wacko: So does this mean the Hedwig set doesn’t include minifigs? Where’s that PS Harry from then? And if it’s not the Hedwig set, what else is he referring to? This is getting really confusing *huh*

it could be because of a microscale set with nanofigs(or what they are called)... please don´t be the D2C 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I think that king_nono might be referring to brickheads...? Or maybe the Harry is in the Advent Calendar or something. Very confusing indeed.

Just now, thenudeorganist said:

I think that king_nono might be referring to brickheads...? Or maybe the Harry is in the Advent Calendar or something. Very confusing indeed.

Advent calendar stuff wouldn't leak for at least a few months

There are more HP Brickheadz coming, you’re right (Hagrid + Buckbeak and Hogwarts students) :thumbup: Completely forgot about those :blush:

But that MoM set now again has the same setnumber as the D2C. I really hope it's all a big misunderstanding and the D2C isn't coming this year

But that MoM set now again has the same setnumber as the D2C. I really hope it's all a big misunderstanding and the D2C isn't coming this year

If the price of 960€ is legit, there is no way the D2C isn't coming this year.

But for what we know, king_ nono might be pulling this stuff from thin air.

If the price of 960€ is legit, there is no way the D2C isn't coming this year.

But for what we know, king_ nono might be pulling this stuff from thin air.

I know, but one of the things I really liked about the Harry Potter reboot is how affordable they kept every wave. If everything we've heard so far is true they did a complete 180 on that and the whole coronavirus situation doesn't help either. It's unlikely but I really hope he's just making everything up

And besides being affordable alltogether there was just a nice selection of big, medium and small sets. Yet another thing this wave severaly lacks

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Now there’s a rumour about a 55$ Ministry set swirling around (no idea where that’s coming from) 

I think that because of the “He’s back” hint? And someone’s guess has turned into a rumour. If we are getting Fudge in some form it would be neat to get him in his Wizengamot robes.

Well kingnono said there might be some confusion with the set numbers because of shop exclusive sets. So there might have been some kind of mix up with the numbers. But it sounds like we're getting both the 55,- set and the d2c.

That being said, I can vaguely remember an older leak stating the 75978 set being 50-is, - I went looking for it when the 400,- got revealed but I was never able to find it again.

Although this 55,- rumor is being credited to someone who's just stealing kingnono's "leaks" without crediting him. So I'm not sure where this piece of information is coming from and if this guy can even be trusted as he appears to be getting is information from all sorts of places and posting it as his own. I don't think he knows anything.

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know, but one of the things I really liked about the Harry Potter reboot is how affordable they kept every wave. If everything we've heard so far is true they did a complete 180 on that and the whole coronavirus situation doesn't help either. It's unlikely but I really hope he's just making everything up

And besides being affordable alltogether there was just a nice selection of big, medium and small sets. Yet another thing this wave severaly lacks

You probably forgot the first year of the reboot :). With Brickheadz and Castle it was pretty expensive.

2 minutes ago, fanoflego2409 said:

i'm also curious about the set without minifig. I hope that new brickheadz will not appear.

They will :wink: They were among the first HP rumours this year and all the other Brickheadz in that list were real, so I don’t see why these wouldn’t be

27 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

You probably forgot the first year of the reboot :). With Brickheadz and Castle it was pretty expensive.

Still cheaper than this year