Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I get an error no matter what I try to add to my cart.  Hope they fix it soon because I don't want to go to bed without putting an order in.  Everything I want would probably be sold out when I get up in the morning.

29 minutes ago, Prometheus87 said:

Anyone else getting an Error when trying to buy sets on lego? 

16 minutes ago, karrit said:

I get an error no matter what I try to add to my cart.  Hope they fix it soon because I don't want to go to bed without putting an order in.  Everything I want would probably be sold out when I get up in the morning.

I’m having the same problem... Come on, LEGO. Take our money! :laugh_hard:

Now I have sets in my cart but not all the ones I want.  Trying to remove a SW one but it won't disappear.  Also can't get Transfiguration to actually add in.

Just now, spiderfan2000 said:

These error messages are getting on my nerves.  Hopefully the site allows me to purchase the sets soon.

So frustrating for me too! I was able to finally get an order to the payment processing, and saw the cute lego heads processign my order, then it showed my credit card could not be authorized and order was canceled...here's hoping my credit card doesn't have a stop on it! 

45 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Site is back up, I just placed my order for three of the Moments sets!

I managed to do the same.  Very pleased that I was able to successfully get the order through with the two GWP sets added.  I just wish I didn't have to spend so much time trying to place the order before it worked.  

Also Happy New Year!  After a whopping 744 pages of discussion, now I suppose a 2021 discussion thread will have to be added.  I wonder what the odds are that such a thread will reach a higher page count. 

I bought the three books. I saved fourth one for the next time when there will be some interesting gwp. And if not i can buy it from amazon or some similar store little bit cheaper :) but i cant miss MBoM :) btw i hope that next hp gwp will be brickheadz “voldemort and nagini.. thats my wish for next gwp set:)

1 hour ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I wonder what the odds are that such a thread will reach a higher page count. 

One of the reasons this thread blew up so much were discussions about fake clues courtesy of that royal Gollum-wannabe, but I think we can reach a similar count depending on the nature of the leaks. If we don‘t get a set list and just minifig leaks instead, this could very well get to that level :laugh:

I had to buy all 4 of the moments sets just to hit the threshold for the second GWP. Also had to buy a little Birthday Cake set too because Australia puts the GWP threshold so darn high. Had to spend $170 in Australia to get the car.

10 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

I had to buy all 4 of the moments sets just to hit the threshold for the second GWP. Also had to buy a little Birthday Cake set too because Australia puts the GWP threshold so darn high. Had to spend $170 in Australia to get the car.

Ahh that pitty. 3 books was enough for us to get a car and book:)

2 minutes ago, AusMinifig said:

Happy New Year!

Are the classroom sets exclusive? Or will they be widely available outside of the LEGO stores? 
thanks 

They're normal sets so they'll be available everywhere.

Speaking of the books, they're all already on backorder.

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They're normal sets so they'll be available everywhere.

Speaking of the books, they're all already on backorder.

Btw do you think that DA will stay only exclusive for lego shops? 

3 minutes ago, KA1 said:

Btw do you think that DA will stay only exclusive for lego shops? 

It'll go to other stores eventually like all other D2Cs, usually takes a while though

Fun thing worth pointing out: in 2019 we filled 247 pages with discussion related to this theme and 2020 ended with 745 pages which means activity on the Harry Potter threads has tripled between years. So 2235 pages in 2021? :laugh_hard: