Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, KA1 said:

Hi, do you expect next cmf serie next year? And if yes or no which characters you would like to see? For me its Rita and kreacher

We just got one this year and iirc all the CMF slots for 2021 have been filled (Looney Tunes, Series 21 and Marvel) so I wouldn't count on it

Edited by Guyon2002

6 minutes ago, KA1 said:

Hi, do you expect next cmf serie next year? And if yes or no which characters you would like to see? For me its Rita and kreacher

No, I wouldn‘t expect a CMF series next year :classic: The first two series had a gap of two years and there are other rumours concerning next year’s the third series :shrug_oh_well:

Edit: Ninja‘d

Edited by Lego-Freak

5 minutes ago, KA1 said:

We've had HP CMFs in 2018 and 2020; IF there is a third series, I would expect it will be in 2022 to tie-in with the third Fantastic Beasts movie. 

1 hour ago, Felkin said:

We've had HP CMFs in 2018 and 2020; IF there is a third series, I would expect it will be in 2022 to tie-in with the third Fantastic Beasts movie. 

It's likely this may have been planned to coincide with the originally planned release of Fantastic Beasts 3 before it was delayed as well. The first came out with Fantastic Beasts 2. So I agree it is likely a possible series 3 would release around the new date for FB3.

1 hour ago, KA1 said:

Rita, GoF Lucius, GoF Tonks, Barty Crouch Sr, Crabbe and Goyle with dual expressions in mid transformation (polyjuice) Duel Lockhart, Molly Weasley from CoS (hair with the two buns) Yule Ball Ginny, HBP Narcissa, Amos Diggory,  Wedding Bill Weasley, Wedding Fleur, and the trio in their wedding attires I guess? 

Was able to Pick up my Monster Book of Monsters today from Barnes & Noble.  They called last night to let me know it was in.  I don't know if it was the one they special ordered for me from another store or if they finally received their allotment because they had several more available on the self in the store.  So if anyone in Northern Colorado is looking get yourself to the B&N in Fort Collins.

7 hours ago, karrit said:

Was able to Pick up my Monster Book of Monsters today from Barnes & Noble.  They called last night to let me know it was in.  I don't know if it was the one they special ordered for me from another store or if they finally received their allotment because they had several more available on the self in the store.  So if anyone in Northern Colorado is looking get yourself to the B&N in Fort Collins.

Too bad Barnes & Nobles is only in the US. Still waiting for the MBOM to arrive in the Netherlands. :(

I’m loving the advent Callander so far, I have known what was in it since the leaks but still have to praise it now that I am opening it day bay day 

My favourite things so far are Cho Chang, the golden egg, the upgraded goblet of fire and the gramophone, all of which were on my ‘wish list’ for the AC. They did a really good job using the budget on all the right things   

Edited by Bugbot20082

19 hours ago, KA1 said:

No, it’s too early to expect another series. We have HPS1 in 2018 and S2 in 2020. I will say third series will be out in 2022...

However, I am expecting Rita Skeeter, Narcissa, Lockhart, Barry Courch Sr., Weasley family (Bill, Charles, Percy), ghosts, such as Grey Lady, Bloody Baron, Nearly Headless Nick, Fat Frair.

We have some Fantastic Beasts characters in HPS1, such as Newt, Queenie, Tina, Jacob, etc. But, hopefully, I would love to see some Fantatisc Beasts characters since the third movie would be released in 2022. 

Not a big fan of FB so if they include them in a round of HP/FB CMF's I hope it stays limited to 4-6 slots.  I think mostly I'll be using my extra FB figs as generic filler for other HP and City setups.There are still so many HP figures/variants we need.  If future rounds of HP CMF's are limited to the new standard of 12 I'd hate to see any of those slots being wasted taken up by FB Figures.

28 minutes ago, karrit said:

Not a big fan of FB so if they include them in a round of HP/FB CMF's I hope it stays limited to 4-6 slots.  I think mostly I'll be using my extra FB figs as generic filler for other HP and City setups.There are still so many HP figures/variants we need.  If future rounds of HP CMF's are limited to the new standard of 12 I'd hate to see any of those slots being wasted taken up by FB Figures.

I have same opinion. I dont like FB too. If there will be only 12 figs it does it mean that we will get only 9 figs cause Ron Harry and hermiona will be include fo 100% in the 12

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

No, it’s too early to expect another series. We have HPS1 in 2018 and S2 in 2020. I will say third series will be out in 2022...

However, I am expecting Rita Skeeter, Narcissa, Lockhart, Barry Courch Sr., Weasley family (Bill, Charles, Percy), ghosts, such as Grey Lady, Bloody Baron, Nearly Headless Nick, Fat Frair.

We have some Fantastic Beasts characters in HPS1, such as Newt, Queenie, Tina, Jacob, etc. But, hopefully, I would love to see some Fantatisc Beasts characters since the third movie would be released in 2022. 

I really like the ghost idea. Weasley wedding can be one of the set for 2021 and about Courch my personal opinion is that next big set (after Bank) will be ministry of magic with him etc.

The way I see it, most of the desirable characters / versions will already have received the minifig treatment by the time a potential third CMF series hits store shelves in fall 2022, so a reduced roster of 12 shouldn‘t be much of an issue :grin: ...unless they want to include FB minifigs as well, then we‘d have a problem

Not that I’m expecting another HP series so soon after series 2 .. but I’m wondering now that they have reduced the number of figures to 12 will they put out 4 series per year ? We normally get 3 which is 48 minifigs .. but if it’s only 12 then that would suggest 4 series as that totals 48 too ?

With the change to 12 minfigs per cmf series I think it's less likely we'll get Fantastic Beasts Characters in another HP series.

My top 12 more realistic choices for another cmf would be:

1. Igor Karkaroff

2. Rita Skeeter - with a green quill and paper.

3. Gilderoy Lockhart - maybe one of his books, or a new pixie piece.

4. Kreacher - could have a picture of Mrs Black (Sirius' mother)

5. Blaise Zabini

6. Bill Wesley - in his wedding robes

7. Fleur Delacour/Weasley - in her wedding dress from DH

8. Aberforth Dumbledore

9. Bathilda Bagshot

10. Harry

11. Ron

12. Hermione

Couple other characters I'd like to see: Katie Bell, Cormac McClaggen, Ernie McMillan, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Madam Pomfrey, Barty Crouch Senior, Lucius Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

11 hours ago, Jarreth2 said:

Not that I’m expecting another HP series so soon after series 2 .. but I’m wondering now that they have reduced the number of figures to 12 will they put out 4 series per year ? We normally get 3 which is 48 minifigs .. but if it’s only 12 then that would suggest 4 series as that totals 48 too ?

Next year is still 3 series so I don't think so 

I don’t think we have any ghost figures and no one talks abut them here on this thread.

we do have Moaning Myrtle but what about Nearly Headless Nick, Grey Lady, Bloody Baron, Fat Friar? Ghosts riding horses? Some generic ghosts? Peeves (even tho he is not a ghost at all and he is never seen or mentioned in movies)? Hogwarts won’t be Hogwarts without ghosts, ya know!

I am not expecting ghosts to come in gray (full) transparent bodies but but i would be fine with ghosts in solid gray bodies, anyways. 

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

but what about Nearly Headless Nick

We have Nearly Headless Nick. He's in the Great Hall set.

Hate to be that person again lol, but what was that supposed to be in the AC today (December 12)? Just a random Holiday decoration? And if so, which is the right side up? The mistletoe side should be on the top? Or the side with the little blue and clear pieces (is this supposed to be an icicle?)

44 minutes ago, m0repotter said:

Hate to be that person again lol, but what was that supposed to be in the AC today (December 12)? Just a random Holiday decoration? And if so, which is the right side up? The mistletoe side should be on the top? Or the side with the little blue and clear pieces (is this supposed to be an icicle?)

I believe they are side walls that attach to the previous (i think) days fireplace. The mistletoe goes on the top side and the bars at the bottom clip to the fireplace. I believe there is supposed to be another one for the other side coming up. 

According to the pictures on the LEGO S@H website it attaches to the left side of the fireplace we got yesterday.  And yes the mistletoe is up top with the blue & clear glass thingy at the bottom.  When done it looks like a fireplace with a window on either side.

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I don’t think we have any ghost figures and no one talks abut them here on this thread.

we do have Moaning Myrtle but what about Nearly Headless Nick, Grey Lady, Bloody Baron, Fat Friar? Ghosts riding horses? Some generic ghosts? Peeves (even tho he is not a ghost at all and he is never seen or mentioned in movies)? Hogwarts won’t be Hogwarts without ghosts, ya know!

I am not expecting ghosts to come in gray (full) transparent bodies but but i would be fine with ghosts in solid gray bodies, anyways. 

That could be also accessory pak for this year. Qudditch or my favourite death eaters..

1 hour ago, KA1 said:

That could be also accessory pak for this year. Qudditch or my favourite death eaters..

The accessory packs usually don't include more than 1 new figure so I doubt it's a ghost pack :sceptic: Quidditch is much more likely :classic:

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Quidditch is much more likely 

That is a no-brainer, they could even give us a team pack for every house without making a single new element for the minifigs. Even if they only include one fig we got before on each team they could do it as long as rest of the team consist of figs we never would get in other sets. If they did it would be interesting to see which one that sold best and worst. The accessory packs are really just old stuff we have gotten before in a new wrapping with some new interesting parts added for seasoning. So I guess it will only be one Quidditch pack with a fig from every house, 3 of 4 are probably figs we already got in one way or another. Lego loves Cho and Cedric so I assume Gryffindor or Slytherin gets the unique fig:hmpf:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

That is a no-brainer, they could even give us a team pack for every house without making a single new element for the minifigs. Even if they only include one fig we got before on each team they could do it as long as rest of the team consist of figs we never would get in other sets. If they did it would be interesting to see which one that sold best and worst. The accessory packs are really just old stuff we have gotten before in a new wrapping with some new interesting parts added for seasoning. So I guess it will only be one Quidditch pack with a fig from every house, 3 of 4 are probably figs we already got in one way or another. Lego loves Cho and Cedric so I assume Gryffindor or Slytherin gets the unique fig:hmpf:

Quidditch is probably very possible. I think that figure of cedric from the new book will be same in this set?? i still want to trust that there will be not unique figs in the books. From the same reason i think that on of the set for this year can be CoS and tom riddle minifig or tom riddle like a part of knockturn alley 

Edited by KA1

10 hours ago, chris6507 said:

I believe they are side walls that attach to the previous (i think) days fireplace. The mistletoe goes on the top side and the bars at the bottom clip to the fireplace. I believe there is supposed to be another one for the other side coming up. 

When I first built it, I thought there had been a mistake and I'd got a random StarWars spaceship. Then I turned it around and realized that it was supposed to be attached to the fireplace ?