Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

CMF S21 has a female centaur in case someone wants to populate their Forbidden Forest

8 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

CMF S21 has a female centaur in case someone wants to populate their Forbidden Forest

Oh that's cool! Definetely getting a couple of those!

The CMF 21 violin player may do for the cello player in the Weird Sisters too, otherwise not much for HP fans this series. 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think it is in another colour as well so that would be great for the herd in the FF :sweet:

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Awesome to see that, but what torso would you use for customs? Maybe parts from Apache from Batman CMF

This also shows that it is possible in a future HPCMF we could get a Firenze figure after all, something which I had in my wish lists but a few people doubted because of the size of that part. 

On a side note I absolutely love the new hermit crab :D one of my favourite creatures 

17 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yeah, the torso is a little bit too LOTR. Wish she was more mythology looking

I just want to go on record and say there’s no such thing as too LOTR

On 11/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, Robert8 said:

Yeah, the torso is a little bit too LOTR. Wish she was more mythology looking

On 11/29/2020 at 5:24 AM, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I just want to go on record and say there’s no such thing as too LOTR

Haha, I can see some LotR in there. 

I’m thinking of getting two of the HP centaur bodies/heads & just switching up the hairpieces.

I would rather to see same lake ppl. Still miss the set from 2nd quest from GoF

19 hours ago, KA1 said:

I would rather to see same lake ppl. Still miss the set from 2nd quest from GoF

I really want that set to happen too, but I doubt it’s coming next year. It’s a chance for LEGO to finally give Fleur, Cedric and Krum their own face prints. 

EDIT: I forgot Fleur has a new one already, unless that was originally intended for Phoebe :snicker:

Edited by Otherworld

1 minute ago, Otherworld said:

I really want that set to happen too, but I doubt it’s coming next year. It’s a chance for LEGO to finally give Fleur, Cedric and Krum their own face prints. 

Btw Fleurs sister has alternative sleeping face.. it could be sign that this set will come.. What about like a part of the boat set? 

Sad the Barnes & Noble GWP sold out so quickly :pir-bawling: I wish these special sets wouldn’t receive the treatment they always do (we’ve been done dirty with Diagon Alley GWP, Bricktober minifigures) but that’s par for the course by now with lego lol. Didn’t expect so many sets for 2021! My wallet is not ready :pir-huzzah1:

1 hour ago, m0repotter said:

Sad the Barnes & Noble GWP sold out so quickly :pir-bawling: I wish these special sets wouldn’t receive the treatment they always do (we’ve been done dirty with Diagon Alley GWP, Bricktober minifigures) but that’s par for the course by now with lego lol. Didn’t expect so many sets for 2021! My wallet is not ready :pir-huzzah1:

They probably will launch this gwp in europe too. I hope:) i was licenced for europe too:)

I really hope there’s going to be another way to get the MBOM. The B&N promo was a disaster honestly. They didn’t have any sets in stock during the entire promotion that crossed the $75 threshold 

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really hope there’s going to be another way to get the MBOM. The B&N promo was a disaster honestly. They didn’t have any sets in stock during the entire promotion that crossed the $75 threshold 

I hope little bit that the promo will be after new year with rooms book release. Now i have all hp sets so i dont know what i will buy for sets????

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

That’s the downside I reckon to buying everything early. All I don’t have is the Hedwig & I’m not even sure I want that. That’s really the only downside to these X of Y theme to get the GWP. I suppose we could put off something to buy, but that seems like a dumb idea. I’m glad most GWP don’t involve specific theme buys. 

Ummm... I don't really have much to say about those books, they're just not for me, at least not with the "moments" they chose. But I do appreciate the new variants of the professors, even if only McGonagall is truly great (Flitwick's beards doesn't work that well IMO, and he could use a hat). I can see some potential here, though, just had an idea (which drove me to write this post tbh) they could print on the front Lego-fied versions of classic Harry Potter covers and have inside some vignettes of actual, significant moments. I would buy those in an instant.

7 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Looks like Ashnflash has got his hands on the new book sets, he's already uploaded a review of the transfiguration classroom.

Here are all 4 in one review:

I really like the look of these classrooms, but can't quite justify over £100 on them so will wait for a sale, even if it's only a few quid. Would like the see the Herbology students without the earmuffs though. 

I may save the big stickers for use on other pieces though. 

Edited by Seaber

Just now, LettuceBrick said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but are the front and back covers of the classrooms printed or stickers?

Front is printed, back is clean, inside is mostly stickers :shrug_oh_well: