Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Is this from your source or because it was found in a discovery centre? I remember the microscale DA was first known because it was being sold in, I believe, an Asian Lego store, but then it was a GWP for the rest of us. Might be the same this time around. Either way I think it's a good little set, but I'm not desperate for it so it would be a pass from me if it was being sold rather than a GWP.

Nah just from Instagram this time

Are the House textbook/classroom sets supposed to be released in January?  Forgive my ignorance, but some of the Star Wars stuff apparently has a February release date, so I was confused.  Thanks!

36 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Are the House textbook/classroom sets supposed to be released in January?  Forgive my ignorance, but some of the Star Wars stuff apparently has a February release date, so I was confused.  Thanks!

They are

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Flitwick has leaked

I hope he's not missing a headpiece, they did great with Filch.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Flitwick has leaked

Which account? Since we can’t get a good look at any hashtags for the next day or so...

34 minutes ago, karrit said:

I finally found it on lego_leaks_2021.

Thank you!

I hope he comes with a hat! If not, that's cool too. He already looks so good.

1 hour ago, joeee said:

Thank you!

I hope he comes with a hat! If not, that's cool too. He already looks so good.

I’m also happy how this minifig turned out :wub: New head and torso prints plus a recoloured version of a beard piece we haven’t seen since the Hobbit sets is more by than enough for me, anything additional (like a hat) would be a bonus :laugh:

Pretty much spot on! Only thing that could improve it would be a new bald headpiece with printed white hair on, like the top of Filch/Ernie Prang, as I believe neither piece can fit on with that beard piece. 

You guys are all very nice about this fig. Lol. Looks nothing like Flitwick to me. Looks more like he wandered off the Hobbit set. :laugh:

Flitwick looks really good! Glad they brought back Dwalins beard from The Hobbit instead of using the beard from the prelims 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/fbpmkSMxpQHbhyNh9

I think he does look like Flitwick tho.

Agreed. The only thing that‘s missing is the hair, but they didn‘t have much choice there without resorting to a new mould :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Flitwick looks really good! Glad they brought back Dwalins beard from The Hobbit instead of using the beard from the prelims 

Yeah, that common „santa“ piece wouldn‘t have fit at all. Glad they went for a recolour of the Dwalin/Dain beard piece instead :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think Flitwick looks very good, no complaints here. These book sets are going to fly off the shelves I think

The 2 figures we've seen so far are great so I hope we're getting more of these in the future. Although I'd prefer future books not to take additional set slots as 2021 is way too expensive for my taste. 

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The 2 figures we've seen so far are great so I hope we're getting more of these in the future. Although I'd prefer future books not to take additional set slots as 2021 is way too expensive for my taste. 

I’ll just have to spread out my purchases more this year, but still determined to get them all. Maybe I’ll sell my kids. Any takers?

@Balrogofmorgoth: “Officer, there he is!” :laugh: I knew it would come to this when a Balrog becomes a parent :tongue:

Next year is going to be expensive, that’s for sure. However, that’s still preferable to the way the theme fizzled out in 2011. Good sets, don’t get me wrong, but pretty weak selection for the grande finale to say the least :grin:

16 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@Balrogofmorgoth: “Officer, there he is!” :laugh: I knew it would come to this when a Balrog becomes a parent :tongue:

Next year is going to be expensive, that’s for sure. However, that’s still preferable to the way the theme fizzled out in 2011. Good sets, don’t get me wrong, but pretty weak selection for the grande finale to say the least :grin:

Yeah I think the theme is safe for a while. After next year it will be very interesting to see the direction they go in, assuming 2021 covers DH 1&2. I would hope it becomes a free for all with sets from every movie just popping up. It would make the speculation very interesting.

None of the new waves have ever *completely* fallen into a two-film category, have they? There have been outliers every year since the theme restarted. Though, true, the main focus sure seems to be 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and now probably 7-8. 

The new Flitwick is a good attempt. Nice to have that beard in white. It could’ve been better, especially when it comes to the legs. Maybe they could’ve given him a ‘dress’ much like Yule Ball Hermione. Or included a green wizard’s hat. 

Still, the whole concept of the classroom books and the fantastic McGonagall figure are very promising! Here’s hoping this version of the theme will get to go on for a while yet.

[deleted]

Edited by JintaiZ

30 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

@Guyon2002 - I know you said that you don't care that much about money, but now Ashnflash got 49K views and you could really ask for a share...

Ashnflash properly gave Guyon2002 credit, which is all he had to do :wink: You don’t have to share money you made on a video or publication based on somebody else’s information, otherwise newspapers, TV stations, news sites, and 99% of youtube would be in huge trouble :laugh:

38 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

@Guyon2002 - I know you said that you don't care that much about money, but now Ashnflash got 49K views and you could really ask for a share...

Appreciate the concern but as I (and others before me) have said before that's not how these things work :classic: