Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

53 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's cool and all but then we wouldn't get Fleur in her wedding dress :tongue:

CMF S3? :shrug_oh_well:

51 minutes ago, Salix said:

I do wonder if we'll ever get Percy, he's in the movies, but hasn't been made in LEGO yet.

A set based on Dumbledore‘s failed arrest would make little sense, but I could see them including him in a random PS Hogwarts set :classic:

47 minutes ago, Salix said:

Why not in all of them? :P I do wonder if we'll ever get Percy, he's in the movies, but hasn't been made in LEGO yet. However I doubt we'll ever get Charlie since he's only in one picture in the movies. :/

We will get them all in due time, may take a few years, but as long as the theme is going strong they will show up sooner or later. However Lego has really started to save characters now and we only got the more well known Weasley's this year *huh*

12 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

A set based on Dumbledore‘s failed arrest would make little sense, but I could see them including him in a random PS Hogwarts set :classic:

Honestly I would much rather get a second or third task version

22 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

If that means she gets front and back skirtprinting and a new hairpiece I'm all for it :excited:

10 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

How about just every single Fleur variant that ever appears? :laugh:

22 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

We will get them all in due time, may take a few years, but as long as the theme is going strong they will show up sooner or later. However Lego has really started to save characters now and we only got the more well known Weasley's this year *huh*

Still just the first time we're getting those ''more well known Weasley's though''. It's pretty baffling how it took us 3 years to get Fred, George and Ginny :oh:

20 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

However Lego has really started to save characters now and we only got the more well known Weasley's this year *huh*

That reminds me:

LEGO HP fans in 2019: „This is nice and all, but where are the Weasleys?!“

LEGO HP fans in 2020: „StOp It AlReAdY, We’Ve HaD It WiTh ThEsE €&@%#* WeAsLeYs!!”

Can’t please anyone :head_back:

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Agreed. The wedding dress is nice and all, but these two versions are much more useful

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Agreed. The wedding dress is nice and all, but these two versions are much more useful

Sleeves Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wouldn't say no to a Second Task figure though 

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

For health related reasons it's probably also a good idea to include Elphias Doge. Don't want @sebastian666 to fly to Billund and go on a murderous rampage do we? :laugh_hard:

Lmao

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

At this point I don’t really care for a third task set, however I’m all for a 2nd task one. A shell cottage set would be nice as well.

Second and third task would be great

What about dumbledore and harry in the cave in HBP

Thats a nice set with some land pieces and inferi around them

A nice set could be the search for the diadem in a new RoR 

Imagine if they go completelly crazy and the 250 set is the quiditch world cup with a whole arena harry,ron,hermione, arthur, barty crouch, ammos, ginny, lucious, draco and some death eaters

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

For CMF 3 I would rather make a quidditch victor krum with a good head expression and hair. The current version is a scandal

29 minutes ago, Juve said:

For CMF 3 I would rather make a quidditch victor krum with a good head expression and hair. The current version is a scandal

Just get the Mario Götze figure on Bricklink, that face is great and it's a pretty cheap figure. I bought 3 of them for 9 euro and they literally just arrived! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

31 minutes ago, Juve said:

Imagine if they go completelly crazy and the 250 set is the quiditch world cup with a whole arena harry,ron,hermione, arthur, barty crouch, ammos, ginny, lucious, draco and some death eaters

I would honestly love a full quidditch pitch with complete teams of each house.

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just get the Mario Götze figure on Bricklink, that face is great and it's a pretty cheap figure. I bought 3 of them for 9 euro and they literally just arrived! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Honestly I think the original head is still very accurate (except for maybe the style of the eyes) and they’re very cheap on BL, even in new condition.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Thats good actually, no hair?

5 minutes ago, Salix said:

I would honestly love a full quidditch pitch with complete teams of each house.

That would be quite the sight similar to the stadium they have now.

Might be getting annoying but I really want an updated CoS or at least a fluffy :D

14 minutes ago, Juve said:

That would be quite the sight similar to the stadium they have now.

I should probably clarify that I want it to be minifigure scale, not micro. :P

34 minutes ago, Salix said:

I should probably clarify that I want it to be minifigure scale, not micro. :P

same yeah

I found Astronomy Tower for 70 euros new you think its a good deal?

1 hour ago, Otherworld said:

Honestly I think the original head is still very accurate (except for maybe the style of the eyes) and they’re very cheap on BL, even in new condition.

Meh. I think none of the pre-2010 minifigs are compatible with today’s style :tongue: Sam Flynn’s face is a strange choice, but I still prefer it over 2005!Krum since it’s at least in the same style as all the other figures.

6 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Meh. I think none of the pre-2010 minifigs are compatible with today’s style :tongue: Sam Flynn’s face is a strange choice, but I still prefer it over 2005!Krum since it’s at least in the same style as all the other figures.

Dont you think they made the minifigs a bit more cartoonish?

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

It’s mostly the eyes, no? 

12 minutes ago, Juve said:

Dont you think they made the minifigs a bit more cartoonish?

Do you mean before or after the first reboot? Some people argue the pre-2010 minifigs were going for a more realistic style, but I think that makes them more cartoonish in an uncanny-valley sort of way :laugh: Just look at poor 2005!Ron, he looks like he’s stoned out of his mind

11 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

It’s mostly the eyes, no? 

That and the frog mouths :head_back: In hindsight, I’m surprised they didn’t give them ears and noses as well :tongue:

Edited by Lego-Freak

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Do you mean before or after the first reboot? Some people argue the pre-2010 minifigs were going for a more realistic style, but I think that makes them more cartoonish in an uncanny-valley sort of way :laugh: Just look at poor 2005!Ron, he looks like he’s stoned out of his mind

That and the frog mouths :head_back: In hindsight, I’m surprised they didn’t give them ears and noses as well :tongue:

I think the first yellow ones and the 2010 vere the most realistic. Now especially with the younger harry and ron its definitely cartoonish. Even with other sets for example with the pirates in the new set the captain looks way too happy and friendly hahah. Remember old pirates or adventurers where you would really get some mean faces

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Put the Götze heads I got today on my Krum figures, massive improvement!

try different hair and see if it works :D 

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Put the Götze heads I got today on my Krum figures, massive improvement!

Wow... The eyebrow quality control on those Götze heads isn't great. Still a big improvement over the official Krum face.

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

12 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Is that McGonagall figure with hat/hair legit? If that fig is from one of the books I'm definitely getting that one.

Its the best one they have made 

I really think they should make an update in all of the books for the other ones as well

24 minutes ago, Juve said:

I think the first yellow ones and the 2010 vere the most realistic. Now especially with the younger harry and ron its definitely cartoonish. Even with other sets for example with the pirates in the new set the captain looks way too happy and friendly hahah. Remember old pirates or adventurers where you would really get some mean faces

I really really like the 2010-2011 ones. They used the current style IMO without being too cartoony. From the creepy 2005-2007 ones I like Snape, Harry and Umbridge.