Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I will probably pick up all 4 sets. I will take out some of the classroom pieces and throw them into my Hogwarts classrooms. I will probably keep the rest together so i can keep the books together, cuz they are pretty interesting. As to the characters, I will just switch the heads and bodiesĀ  around just like I always do with my extras.

2 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Can anyone make out McGonagal? I donā€™t see her anywhere! Iā€™m hoping she comes with the dress piece.

She's at the back of the Gryffindor book, but there's a big glare over the part of the page she's on, so I can't make out any details aside from a general green smudge. Even if I could, it wouldn't make much of a difference, as these images are very much not final (Flitwick has no printing, and Sprout is using Helga Hufflepuff's torso).

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Cho looks like she has a more accurate skin tone, good.

I highly doubt that's Cho. If they were planning on giving her a more accurate skincolor they would've already updated the Advent Calendar and Accessory Pack figures

These are still not complete official pictures so the reuse of torsos could change in the final version these may just be placeholders.

These all look fantastic. I was almost certainly going to get them all anyway, but they look so much better than I'd expected, both looking like a modern high-detail set and capturing the nostalgic look of those 2001 classics. Truly magical. Only issue might be the minifigs, since the majority look uninteresting, but again, these are unfinished preliminaries (Flitwick has no printing, Sprout has Helga Hufflepuff's torse), so that could change.

What excites me the most is the fact that these look like something completely different from what weā€™ve gotten so far. Minifigure-wise I can't say much because they are preliminary images ??ā€ā™‚ļø

21 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I highly doubt that's Cho. If they were planning on giving her a more accurate skincolor they would've already updated the Advent Calendar and Accessory Pack figures

promobricks said it was cho.Ā :shrug_confused:

Who could that be then? If it is Cho, then Iā€™m glad sheā€™s finally accurate. I donā€™t care about consistency when thereā€™s improvement.Ā 

it looks like Draco is using the dog show trainer... strange, although it could be either the bad quality or a placeholder considering things like Flitwick and Sprouts torso.

Ā 

So far I am in love with these!! It will be hard too chose between displaying them open or closed, but closed might be the better option considering 9 more sets are coming....

Ā 

Edited by Surge

These look great. I just hope the flitwick beard is temporary. The hobbit line has some more accurate beards if recoloured or a new piece would be even better. Although I'm just glad we'll get this version. That said the builds look so big. Very detailed. This is a beautiful display piece. I was planning on changing them and using it in the hogwarts sections but on second thought that would never look as good as they do now. Can't wait to see better pictures.

Those look a lot better than I expected! Looking forward to better pictures. Had there been just a single truly new minifig in each of them I would be very interested, still somewhat on the fence.

It looks like they're including at least oneĀ Gryffindor studentĀ with each of the sets, which is a shame. I was looking forward to finally getting some uniforms from other houses. And I absolutely don't need four Chos in this series. As far as Ravenclaws go,Ā Luna was a much more central character and we've only had four of her. And aside from the Quidditch set, we haven't had any Slytherins but Draco, and thoseĀ were bothĀ upper classmen. There were so many to choose from, but we're getting Seamus instead?

1 minute ago, Testviewer said:

I can't find the pictures when I search for that hashtag.. am I blind?Ā :hmpf:

No, it took me a long time to find them

10 minutes ago, Testviewer said:

I can't find the pictures when I search for that hashtag.. am I blind?Ā :hmpf:

Send you a PM. I know you can't respond, because of your postcount.Ā 

4 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

promobricks said it was cho.Ā :shrug_confused:

Wouldn't be the first time they've got a preliminary figure wrong, we'll see when the set is revealedĀ 

So there's a book with an exclusive Tom Riddle minifigure. Are there any other books/products with HP exclusives from recent years?

2 minutes ago, Phyranion said:

So there's a book with an exclusive Tom Riddle minifigure. Are there any other books/products with HP exclusives from recent years?

Apart from the Build your own Adventure book, no.

That book has been known about and availableĀ for a while.

24 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wouldn't be the first time they've got a preliminary figure wrong, we'll see when the set is revealedĀ 

Dude, it literally looks like cho and promobricks has said it. Dont be stubborn about a figure.