Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

I'm afraid Bessabuild won't be able to come to the phone anymore because... they've been banned.

Carry on.

Thank you, I always regretted replying to him as to not giving him the time of day (and fearing a ban myself :laugh_hard:) But thank you for taking care of things! :)

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Or just wait the 4 days, you inpatient knob

You don't need to be so rude!

1 hour ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I think it was sarcasm

Yup. Definitely sarcasm. British humor...  I liked the comment, just for the phrase alone ?

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'm afraid Bessabuild won't be able to come to the phone anymore because... they've been banned.

Thumbs up for the quotation ???

Carry on.

Thank you !...  I have a high tolerance, but I was running low on it...  ? 

3 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

This actually makes sense even if this isnt fake, where else would a expansion make sense to connect. 

^ thank you Half Blood Prince. The information was correct obviously. The mermaid wall is indeed part of the slytherin dorms that will connect to the clock tower in the bell towers. Banning an obvious leak is embarrassing to say the least.

Carry on.

I'm afraid Clone OPatra won't be able to moderate in the near future because... Neither can exist while the Dark Lord lives. I’ve been collecting all the times you’ve banned me unfairly Clone Opatra and time is ticking. I don’t go down easily, and you’ve broken one to many rules due to personal reasons. I’m sure you are a fantastic person but the bullying and banning must stop. I will be in contact with your boss. 

Carry on.

while you can.

1 minute ago, Tom Riddle said:

I don’t go down easily, and you’ve broken one to many rules due to personal reasons. I’m sure you are a fantastic person but the bullying and banning must stop.

Actually, they haven’t broken any rules, the rules state once you have been banned (at a mod’s discretion) you cannot make new accounts or those following accounts will be banned, so it’s you who has broken the rules, cant wait for this account to get banned too ??‍♂️??‍♂️

11 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Same, it seems we’ll be getting ours at almost exactly the same time. It’ll be fun to see which one comes first lol. What part of the US do you live in (if you don’t mind me asking. You absolutely don’t have to answer if you don’t want to)

Haha yes! Are we allowed to place bets on this site? :laugh_hard: I’m in Delaware.

2 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Haha yes! Are we allowed to place bets on this site? :laugh_hard: I’m in Delaware.

I’m in Maryland so it's gonna be a close one! My tracking updated again today and shows the delivery date as a day earlier than it said before. It now says Wednesday the 9th

“There’s plenty for the both of us, may the best dwarf win!”

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

11 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Actually, they haven’t broken any rules, the rules state once you have been banned (at a mod’s discretion) you cannot make new accounts or those following accounts will be banned, so it’s you who has broken the rules, cant wait for this account to get banned too ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Actually Clone OPatra banned my first account for personal reasons as I made sure not to break a single rule in the forum rule guide. 

Time is ticking.

FYI to anyone who isn’t following what’s happened because Clone Opatra deletes my posts. I was banned for the below:

I leaked that we’re getting bell towers with the slytherindorms bordering the mermaid wall in the clock tower set.

You will see in due time. Clone Opatra is actively working against getting new information

Edited by Tom Riddle

I’d love to be in the 9th club, my Washington delivery date has been bumped to the 15th.

I knew it! I knew the person impersonating Marco was Voldemort reincarnated! I have a sixth sense for this guy.

I know we aren’t supposed to engage him but it seems impossible to permanently ban him. Maybe if he just played by the rules and we gave him a second (err... seventh?) chance, he would be okay.

Buddy, we get that you like LEGO Harry Potter - we all do. There’s no need to impersonate anyone - let alone a LEGO designer we all know and have access to on Instagram - or pretend you have secret info.

Most of us here don’t have any secret info and none of us pretend to be anyone we aren’t. Just be yourself and join in on the conversation with your own predictions. You are enough! Things are tough right now and you may need a sense of community. That’s totally understandable. Just play by the rules. 

And definitely don’t go threatening anyone - let alone the moderators! They are volunteers and make this whole forum possible. Just leave it alone. Isn’t it enough to just talk about the sets and make predictions and join in the conversation? Just be cool. You’re doing too much right now. Relax.

Edited by sebastian666

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

@everyone who preordered the CMF series from minifiguremaddness: The preorders will ship between the 14th and 16th, so a bit earlier than anticipated :moar: Can't wait!

Woohoo! I can't wait! :)

As for progress on DA, I just finished the F&B/FF section and started with the final section ft. WWW. :)

20 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

[snip] Voldemort reincarnated! [snip] (err... seventh?) [snip]

So only Nagini is left now? :wink:

Edited by Salix

What I don’t get is that if you post fake leaks on here for two years and they’re proven false every time once the wave is revealed, why bother trying to do it again? It’s not even original. Not a single piece of his information has ever been right and yet here we are. “Why doesn’t anybody believe me? Trust me these leaks are real! You’ll see in the end!” Yeah we will. You’re embarrassing yourself kid

Do y'all think this is all of the Harry Potter sets out for this year? What is the latest that LEGO generally release sets during the year?

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

What I don’t get is that if you post fake leaks on here for two years and they’re proven false every time once the wave is revealed, why bother trying to do it again? It’s not even original. Not a single piece of his information has ever been right and yet here we are. “Why doesn’t anybody believe me? Trust me these leaks are real! You’ll see in the end!” Yeah we will. You’re embarrassing yourself kid

I agree 100%. But part of me also feels bad because he obviously just wants to be part of this forum. It’s not like he’s promoting a low-budget YouTube “leak” site or anything. I think he might literally just be a kid pretending to be something he’s not. I’ve heard some heartbreaking stories this weekend so I’m a being a bit more of a softie than normal. Just don’t want us to push someone who might be suffering over the edge.

Just play by the rules, okay @Tom Riddle? No one is making personal attacks on you. But don’t lie and try to deceive us. Just be yourself. You are enough. And you have some interesting predictions! I love the idea of a Slytherin common room connecting to the mermaid glass. No need to try to pass them off as leaks or pretend to be something you’re not.

3 minutes ago, OneThousand said:

Do y'all think this is all of the Harry Potter sets out for this year? What is the latest that LEGO generally release sets during the year?

We’re still waiting on HP-4! And there was that rumored Monster Book of Monsters set...

9 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I agree 100%. But part of me also feels bad because he obviously just wants to be part of this forum. It’s not like he’s promoting a low-budget YouTube “leak” site or anything. I think he might literally just be a kid pretending to be something he’s not. I’ve heard some heartbreaking stories this weekend so I’m a being a bit more of a softie than normal. Just don’t want us to push someone who might be suffering over the edge.

Just play by the rules, okay @Tom Riddle? No one is making personal attacks on you. But don’t lie and try to deceive us. Just be yourself. You are enough. And you have some interesting predictions! I love the idea of a Slytherin common room connecting to the mermaid glass. No need to try to pass them off as leaks or pretend to be something you’re not.

We’re still waiting on HP-4! And there was that rumored Monster Book of Monsters set...

Thank you for listening! I vote you for moderator lol I try my best to be civil and kind. hopefully Clone Opatra doesn’t ban me again, that would be evil.

I would love to see the bell towers next. I've been holding off on buying Grey roofs to replace the sand green ones on my old Bell Towers. Never thought about it before, but considering the Slytherin common room has made it into several other waves of the series, it's interesting that Ravenclaw managed to get one before Slytherin this time.

Now whether leak, prediction or a wish. Wondering what's the thoughts behind the Bell Towers connecting to the Mermaid Wall next to the clock tower? The official LEGO set up already has the Clocktower in the middle of the sets with no free connection point and the movie layout has the Clocktower just about as far away from the Bell Towers as you can get. So whether you are speculating or in the know, what is the logic of this specific connection point in the layout/grand scheme of things?

Wow what a juicy day in this thread, better than chocolate frogs and butter beer! IMHO mods keep up the good work and guide us on to clear waters. Trolls will be mountain trolls. 

As juicy as it is I feel we're losing focus, riddle or whoever he is has spilled his marbles so let's just let em roll. 

In other news, FedEx tracking updates again, delivery date got pushed up to Wednesday! Looking forward to MOCs galore with this set and others.

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m in Maryland so it's gonna be a close one! My tracking updated again today and shows the delivery date as a day earlier than it said before. It now says Wednesday the 9th

“There’s plenty for the both of us, may the best dwarf win!”

I’m all the way over on the other coast, but mine is also due to come on the 9th. 

33 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

I would love to see the bell towers next. I've been holding off on buying Grey roofs to replace the sand green ones on my old Bell Towers. Never thought about it before, but considering the Slytherin common room has made it into several other waves of the series, it's interesting that Ravenclaw managed to get one before Slytherin this time.

Now whether leak, prediction or a wish. Wondering what's the thoughts behind the Bell Towers connecting to the Mermaid Wall next to the clock tower? The official LEGO set up already has the Clocktower in the middle of the sets with no free connection point and the movie layout has the Clocktower just about as far away from the Bell Towers as you can get. So whether you are speculating or in the know, what is the logic of this specific connection point in the layout/grand scheme of things?

Well, at the end of the Astronomy Tower instructions, it has the Clock Tower connecting to the backside of the Great Hall, with the stained glass being open to a connection point. But there’s also an open connection point next to the greenhouse. I wouldn’t give much to the “leak” because it’s pretty common knowledge that the set, whatever it will be, will connect to the Prefects bathroom. 

31 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

The “official” LEGO setup now has the Clocktower attached to the back left of the Great Hall, which is movie accurate but looks terrible in my opinion. I display it in the center, because I like how the sets look in one long linear display.

I think if we do eventually get the Bell Towers, we will have to see a shift in how LEGO suggests you connect the sets. I’m imagining more or a circle or semicircle display (kind of like how the castle is depicted on the Marauders Map).

But I’m still not ? sold on the idea that we will get another big section of the castle though... I can maybe see another Whomping Willow size set - hopefully the Chamber of Secrets as it appears in DH2 with a girls bathroom and Slytherin common room.

it's important to remember that the layout will completely change next year. The great hall and WW are retiring so they will no longer be included in marketing material. I honestly don't think LEGO cares too much about creating official configurations for Hogwarts. ROR doesn't properly attach anywhere, the moving staircase can't be used when attached to other modules, they've changed the official placement of the Clock Tower, ect. They're just producing recognizable sections of the castle and including some pin holes so they can kind of be connected. 

3 hours ago, Tom Riddle said:

^ thank you Half Blood Prince. The information was correct obviously. The mermaid wall is indeed part of the slytherin dorms that will connect to the clock tower in the bell towers. Banning an obvious leak is embarrassing to say the least.

I just said it makes sense not that i believe it but i wont be surprised if it happens.

5 hours ago, karrit said:

You don't need to be so rude!

and you don't need to act like a inpatient toddler that can’t wait 4 days for his new set, and i’m saying this to You only because you want another set to wait diagon out which makes you sound ungrateful.  It’s not the end of the world just waiting 2 days for a set in high demand. 

43 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

The “official” LEGO setup now has the Clocktower attached to the back left of the Great Hall, which is movie accurate but looks terrible in my opinion. I display it in the center, because I like how the sets look in one long linear display.

I think if we do eventually get the Bell Towers, we will have to see a shift in how LEGO suggests you connect the sets. I’m imagining more or a circle or semicircle display (kind of like how the castle is depicted on the Marauders Map).

But I’m still not ? sold on the idea that we will get another big section of the castle though... I can maybe see another Whomping Willow size set - hopefully the Chamber of Secrets as it appears in DH2 with a girls bathroom and Slytherin common room.

How are Lego going to make Chamber of secrets, it won’t look good on the bottom floor: (example great hall bottom floor), and imo, chamber only works done like a cave which would be impossible to add because lego didnt add any of the stone walls. underneath.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince