Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I would be interested to hear your box distribution. Reports are suggesting boxes are very random in terms of the number of each character and some characters are even missing from boxes. :sceptic:

I got 3 Hermione and 5 Myrtle in my box. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around? 

Did anyone else just get a disappointing email from LEGO addressing the delay of their Diagon Alley shipping? This is a bit ridiculous. It’s now five days after ordering and it’s not like the set is even back ordered in the US yet. I wonder what is going on. Here’s what my email says...

Dear sebastian,

Thanks for your recent LEGO® order T3606Xxxxx.

We know you’re waiting for it to arrive on your doorstep and the good news is it’s now reached our warehouse team. We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

We’re working hard to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible and you’ll receive another email once your order’s left our warehouse.

The following products will be shipped soon:

40412 Hagrid™ & Buckbeak™ V39

75978 Diagon Alley™ V39

Thanks again for your order and we hope you have fun building!

Edited by sebastian666

1 minute ago, sebastian666 said:

We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

We’re working hard to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible and you’ll receive another email once your order’s left our warehouse.

Doesn't the email tell you what is going on?  COVID plus high volume of orders, as evidenced by GWP going out of stock in less than a day.

Anyone in the UK found any cmf in Asda or Tesco yet?  My local large stores still don’t have theM

edit. Changed comfort to cmf!

Edited by stuworrall

@sebastian666 don't be too disappointed.  Keep in mind there may be a bit of a 'mars rover' lag between what is happening, and what is being communicated.  The Hagrid/Buckbeak set was always part of my order, but I still got one of the cute CS e-mails yesterday saying that it was being added to my order via a charm spell.  According to other information, it also shipped yesterday, for me.

20 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Did anyone else just get a disappointing email from LEGO addressing the delay of their Diagon Alley shipping? This is a bit ridiculous. It’s now five days after ordering and it’s not like the set is even back ordered in the US yet. I wonder what is going on. Here’s what my email says...

Dear sebastian,

Thanks for your recent LEGO® order T36XXXXXXX.

We know you’re waiting for it to arrive on your doorstep and the good news is it’s now reached our warehouse team. We wanted to let you know that our warehouse teams are following additional safety guidelines and we’re receiving a high volume of orders.

75978 Diagon Alley™ V39

Maybe you should hide your order number.

EDIT: Nice, you can't actually look it up as it's account specific luckily. Good job LEGO on the security. :)

13 minutes ago, stuworrall said:

Anyone in the UK found any comfort in Asda or Tesco yet?  My local large stores still don’t have them

I'm assuming comfort is an autocorrection of CMF?

Edited by Salix

12 minutes ago, stuworrall said:

Anyone in the UK found any comfort in Asda or Tesco yet?  My local large stores still don’t have them

No. But have felt our a whole box and not a single Neville or Sprout. :sadnew:

12 minutes ago, more awesomer said:

@sebastian666 don't be too disappointed.  Keep in mind there may be a bit of a 'mars rover' lag between what is happening, and what is being communicated.  The Hagrid/Buckbeak set was always part of my order, but I still got one of the cute CS e-mails yesterday saying that it was being added to my order via a charm spell.  According to other information, it also shipped yesterday, for me.

Haha. I bought a LEGO Roller Coaster on Wednesday, It was shipped yesterday (Tuesday) at 2:20pm. Today (Friday) I got a text from Australia Post saying the item is coming today. 10 Minutes later the delivery driver rocked up at my doorstep. Another 20 minutes later I got a message from Kmart saying that my order was dispatched and it may take up to 24 hours for the courier to update their tracking! It all happened so fast and out of order, but very funny.

Edited by chris6507

Just now, chris6507 said:

Haha. I bought a LEGO Roller Coaster on Wednesday, It was shipped yesterday at 2:20pm. Today I got a text from Australia Post saying the item is coming today. 10 Minutes later the delivery driver rocked up at my doorstep. Another 20 minutes later I got a message from Kmart saying that my order was dispatched and it may take up to 24 hours for the courier to update their tracking! It all happened so fast and out of order, but very funny.

So deliveries can be fast in Australia? :P

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

No. But have felt our a whole box and not a single Neville or Sprout. :sadnew:

I fortunately find it very easy to get CMF when they come out. Kmart's stock check online is very accurate, so when something is coming out I just check every morning until it shows in stock then race in store and it's either sitting on a trolley on the shop floor or I just ask a staff member to get them for me. So I happily went down and got all 16 plus extra Fred, George, Ginny, Griphook, Neville and Dumbledore. It's always so easy, but for some reason I still stress about it every series! :-D

Just now, Salix said:

So deliveries can be fast in Australia? :P

Well, that was from Kmart who is much more on the ball than LEGO. :-D My Diagon Alley still hasn't moved from the Warehouse! If only the Roller Coaster wasn't going to be a family Christmas present i'd have something to do this weekend. Lol. My 3 year old is so excited about it though. I said "Look at Dad's Roller Coaster". He Goes "It's so Cool!" then thinks about it for a second and goes "It be Keeyan's Roller Coaster too?"

11 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Well, that was from Kmart who is much more on the ball than LEGO. :-D My Diagon Alley still hasn't moved from the Warehouse! If only the Roller Coaster wasn't going to be a family Christmas present i'd have something to do this weekend. Lol. My 3 year old is so excited about it though. I said "Look at Dad's Roller Coaster". He Goes "It's so Cool!" then thinks about it for a second and goes "It be Keeyan's Roller Coaster too?"

Nice. I have the Rollercoaster build so I can say it's fun to build and play with (especially when motorised). The "poles" (for lack of a better word) are quite repetitive and annoying though.

Edited by Salix

55 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Dear sebastian,

75978 Diagon Alley™ V39

Just received this e-mail as well. :(

56 minutes ago, stuworrall said:

Anyone in the UK found any cmf in Asda or Tesco yet?  My local large stores still don’t have theM

edit. Changed comfort to cmf!

Nope but found a box in Sainsbury's last Saturday and felt out a full set. Maybe you could try there if you have one local to you.

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

Dear sebastian,

75978 Diagon Alley™ V39

I got the same email last night.  At this rate we'll be lucky if it shows up before the end of next week.  Just hope it doesn't end up changing to out of stock then going to a 60 day backorder like my book store did.

Happy to report my box distribution was good and the same as in Whitefang's review:

3 complete sets

Spares:

• Dumbledore x 2
  • Griphook x 2
  • Myrtle x 2
  • Harry x 1
  • Hermione x 1
  • Ron x 1
  • Luna x 1
  • Neville x 1
  • Sprout x 1

One funny thing, each of the 3 rows in the box started with the same 8 figures in the same order: Ginny, George, Fred, James, Lily, Kingsley, Bellatrix, Myrtle

In one of the rows there was an extra Myrtle as fig 9, but the next 2 figures were Dumbledore, Griphook...

Hermione & Ron appeared 4 times, and always Hermione followed by Ron

I'm glad to hear that, @LegoFjotten. I was getting worried about the reports also. I'm hoping it was just a few errors early on in production. 

For those of you looking for figures/heads in the US, there is a seller on the Facebook group Amazing Lego Marketplace, Daniel Sites, that just posted 77 pages of minifigures. I've purchased from him in the past & he's great.

1 hour ago, LegoFjotten said:

Happy to report my box distribution was good and the same as in Whitefang's review:

3 complete sets

Spares:

• Dumbledore x 2
  • Griphook x 2
  • Myrtle x 2
  • Harry x 1
  • Hermione x 1
  • Ron x 1
  • Luna x 1
  • Neville x 1
  • Sprout x 1

One funny thing, each of the 3 rows in the box started with the same 8 figures in the same order: Ginny, George, Fred, James, Lily, Kingsley, Bellatrix, Myrtle

In one of the rows there was an extra Myrtle as fig 9, but the next 2 figures were Dumbledore, Griphook...

Hermione & Ron appeared 4 times, and always Hermione followed by Ron

Thank you for reporting. I'm sure this will ease a lot of minds. What will you do with the extra two sets?

Given how many display options there are for DA, I'm quite interested to see how you guys (and gals) are displaying it :sweet: I'll start with my set-up:

50303523718_578a98230c_w.jpg 50304361207_47cb9181bd_w.jpg

3 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

Dear sebastian,

75978 Diagon Alley™ V39

I got the same email

58 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Given how many display options there are for DA, I'm quite interested to see how you guys (and gals) are displaying it :sweet: I'll start with my set-up:

50303523718_578a98230c_w.jpg 50304361207_47cb9181bd_w.jpg

Nice!

Ours is spread out across the living room floor at the moment, much to my wife's dismay. It's been there so long Hogwarts has real spiders living in it sometimes.

The kids game seems to involve some sort of Avengers mash-up as Thanos and Voldemort have teamed up.

I've been told to tidy it up a bit before I'm allowed to start building DA.

That display looks really good :thumbup:

Just got some of the CMFs from Tesco. They're really gone all out with these. Especially the accessories.

43 minutes ago, CLK143 said:

Wydaje się, że gra dla dzieci zawiera coś w rodzaju połączenia Avengers, gdy Thanos i Voldemort połączyli siły.

O co dokładnie chodzi ? Planowana jest nowa gra lego ?