Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Isn’t the GWP just the Brickheadz and the polybag? I wouldn’t sweat that, I’d still pull the trigger on DA the minute I’m able to, GWP or not. Those particular GWP sets will be easy enough to get later I’m sure

Just now, deskp said:

Whaat, i ordered but, it doesent show up in my "order status" page, is that normal? still havent got a email either, but the money is on hold from my card..

Same here

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Isn’t the GWP just the Brickheadz and the polybag? I wouldn’t sweat that, I’d still pull the trigger on DA the minute I’m able to, GWP or not. Those particular GWP sets will be easy enough to get later I’m sure

The Brickheadz set isn't available for sale though, just with HP orders above 100 euro/dollar. I don't particularly care about Brickheadz and there's nothing exclusive in terms of parts of prints so I'm hoping to sell that thing for ~20+ euro :tongue:

Just now, deskp said:

Whaat, i ordered but, it doesent show up in my "order status" page, is that normal? still havent got a email either, but the money is on hold from my card..

Same, it's possible LEGO might have a little trouble processing all the orders. I'm confident though it's gonna be just fine. Hopefully.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The polybag is a LEGO store exclusive GWP I think, so on s@h you "only" get the Brickheadz

2 minutes ago, InkyStar said:

It's 8:10am on Sept 1st here in Australia and it's still avaliable on S@H.    I am partially regretting letting my Mum know about it cause it's now my Christmas present cause I really want the Brickheadz, but no idea if Mum is planning on buying it direct or not :laugh: (but also really grateful I've got parents who indulge my Lego love and obession even at 33 years old)

That's good to know. They just seemed to have released it online in the UK a lot earlier than other time zones. I've known 15 minutes earlier than stated time before, but a whole hour is a lot. If a lot of people jump on it and just ignore the GWP it could go. :sceptic:

Wow what an awesome xmas gift and great parents. :classic:

1 minute ago, deskp said:

It can take a few minutes to appear on your account and even a few hours for an email from experience.

I'm still not sure if I should purchase the set already. Not too sold on the brickheadz. What are the chances of lego bringing back the micro diagon alley as a gwp like they did with the micro avengers tower last month?

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

I'm still not sure if I should purchase the set already. Not too sold on the brickheadz. What are the chances of lego bringing back the micro diagon alley as a gwp like they did with the micro avengers tower last month?

The DA promo is almost 2 years old so I highly doubt that will come back

When it comes to the more expensive sets, I hold out for a GWP that I am happy with as most of the more desirable GWPs require a higher expenditure.

Ordered in the UK too.  Not shown up in my orders yet or had an email but its hit my PayPal.  I think this happened with the batmobile as that took a while to come through on Black Friday.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The DA promo is almost 2 years old so I highly doubt that will come back

True, but there were only four months between that and the avengers tower which came back shortly after the system tower. But I guess it's indeed unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just got an email, I can sleep easy tonight :tongue:

Me too but it still doesn't show up in my orders ?

Just now, 8fifty said:

Same, got the email, but it's not in my orders yet either. Off to bed I go though. :P

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just got an email, I can sleep easy tonight :tongue:

1 minute ago, 8fifty said:

Yaaarp, me too.

37 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

This is extremely relatable :grin:

At least I’ll have the AT & PD to distract for a few days, those are due in tomorrow. And hopefully B&N will have them tomorrow as well so I can grab the FF set with my gift card. That’ll kill a few days of waiting. Then the built sets will hopefully distract for a few additional days, if not the rest of the wait time..

19 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow I forgot the time differences around the world would mean a lot of people have access to it. It’s 6pm here in Maryland, USA. 6 hours to go

Right...I keep seeing all these “ordered” comments & it’s making me nervous! :tongue:

Edited by Vindicare

Ordered the Burrow (as it's a Lego exclusive and probably won't find it at a discount anyway, and it had been OOS for some time on the site) and an extra students pack in order to reach the 100 threshold; unfortunately HP minifigure packs didn't count, I'm glad I could secure the Hagrid and Buckbeak Brickheadz, as I have nearly all other BHs.

I'm very tempted to buy the DA when I go to the Düsseldorf store tomorrow, but then again, €400 is a fair amount of money… But it looks so pretty! … but the SW D2C is also coming and I have a preference for SW…

Nevertheless, we should all appreciate the fact that there hasn't been any unfair 'local tax' on the set (AFAIK), unlike what happened with the Hogwarts set (€50 price bump in the Benelux, just like the Millennium Falcon). :thumbup:

BTW I've been lurking in this thread for a long time; thanks to all those who contributed to the discussion and built up the anticipation!

Ordered in UK. Didn't bother waiting until midnight for the GWP. Pretty poor of Lego to make DA available before midnight but not the GWP. Luckily I have zero interest in Brickheadz. But my son would've like it.

Edited by CLK143

21 minutes ago, Salix said:

Same, although without the student pack. :P

Glad I bought the student pack from someone online for an extra $10.00. Was originally considering waiting to get it with Diagon Alley, but after 3 months it still says coming soon on the Australian LEGO store.

Just ordered my DA and one for my aunt, I don't want to take a risk of it selling out just for the Brickheadz, can't wait to finally build this!!

Anxiously awaiting opportunity to fall upon the east coast of the USA.  Poking around on the US website, the DA product page was found buried at the end of the Exclusives tab.  Still a 'Coming soon' status, but the preview images and video are there to look at.  Something to pass the time with!