Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I remember hearing that the new Mario sets have an app that means they can be built virtually and used in different combinations. Maybe Diagon Alley is the same? 

I really hope that's not the case. I'd much rather have a physical instructions booklet than a digital one.

31 minutes ago, Salix said:

I really hope that's not the case. I'd much rather have a physical instructions booklet than a digital one.

Oh definetely, I hate not having physical instructions while building

I would be very upset if there wasn’t a Manuel booklet/s. It made sense for Mario with all it’s tech Compatibility, but I would hope they are more aware of who their $400 set market is. *cough* adults *cough*.

Jumping to conclusions again, huh? :laugh: I fail to see how a reveal event AR gimmick equals digital instructions :laugh_hard: Like the ones Hidden Side famously had? :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Jumping to conclusions again, huh? :laugh: I fail to see how a reveal event AR gimmick equals digital instructions :laugh_hard: Like the ones Hidden Side famously had? :tongue:

As far as we know the entire set could be digital! Who needs physical blocks anymore, I would rather be part of the simulation :wacko:

22 minutes ago, Modal said:

As far as we know the entire set could be digital! Who needs physical blocks anymore, I would rather be part of the simulation :wacko:

Haha that’s what I said earlier! Who needs a brick built Leaky Cauldron when you can have a virtual one? Why waste money on minifigs of wizards and witches we all wanted when you can just download digital versions? :laugh_hard: Sadly, I think this is the only way I will ever get the Daedalus Diggle and the Doris Crockford I had been hoping for.

Went out to my local target and went through all the checkout aisles until I finally found some CMF bags—felt for Dumbledore then took a random one. I was right about Dumbledore and got Myrtle! Then I went over to Kohl’s and found they had a box of them out, picked the one farthest to the back on the left row and felt Griphook. I’ll be getting a whole set through The Minifigure Store within a few weeks, but these are great ones to have multiples of, plus I was impatient :grin: (I live in Nebraska btw)

1 hour ago, Modal said:

Am I in a Black Mirror Episode???

Thought you’d all get a kick out of seeing this ( some of you may have already ) is this not the nest basilisk MOC ever ?

DA already sold in the Lego Store in Blagnac in France with authorization from TLG.

Edited by Dimitri

12 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

DA already sold in the Lego Store in Blagnac in France with authorization from TLG.

Seriously? We joked about it but we’re actually finding DA before it’s revealed?? ?‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Source?

Just now, Modal said:

Seriously? We joked about it but we’re actually finding DA before it’s revealed?? ?‍♂️

Seriously...

14 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

I hope you bought one and will share a review? Just a few pics would be enough

Just now, Surge said:

Source?

Agreed. I understand an employee putting out a set too early, but an authorization from TLG? For a D2C? Mmmmmmh...

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Seriously...

You have a pic or something? I don’t understand why TLG would ever allow that

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

I hope you bought one and will share a review? Just a few pics would be enough

No, I leave in north of France. I think I cannot post photo ?

17 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Pics or it didn't happen. 

Honestly given the tremendous efforts TLG has gone through to virtually eradicate the leaked pictures from public view I'd be shocked to learn that the set has made it to the shelves of a store even by accident.

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

No, I leave in north of France. I think I cannot post photo ?

if you bought it at an official Lego store im pretty sure you can post it. The Child was posted yesterday with no problems 

Just now, Modal said:

You have a pic or something? I don’t understand why TLG would ever allow that

They do not have a secret police (... or at least I hope) and can`t control or sanction every retailer or Lego store. I bought the CMF today which wasn`t suppposed to be released before September 1st. Target and other American retailers are famous for breaking street dates (by a few weeks even) every time and Lego is still selling them the sets.

Just now, Surge said:

if you bought it at an official Lego store im pretty sure you can post it. The Child was posted yesterday with no problems 

I don’t buy the set, Blagnac is in south of France.

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

I bought the CMF today which wasn`t suppposed to be released before September 1st.

from the Lego store?? if not, im pretty sure that they would be briefed about it. I would imagine its alot easier to prevent at a store that only sells stuff from one brand as opposed to superstores like target or Walmart.

Just now, Dimitri said:

France is a large country, but what is your source? We're all curious.

Just now, Dimitri said:

Ok, but then someone must have messaged you that they bought the set. Did they show actual pics?