Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Now I’m getting even more excited having watched that little video. I have decided to erase all knowledge of DA from my mind and go with the flow like Lego had intended. ? better go buy me a big baseplate ? Ooh I’m excited ? 

I love that picture of all the buildings separated. The set is huge. Now all I need to know is the Canadian price (and the release date? 31st?? 1st???)

16 minutes ago, Yellowturnip said:

Does anyone know if a white baseplate is ok to use? Or does it have to be green??

Thanks in advance 

There just has to be a contrast of lighter and darker between the colour of plates that make up the code I think. Oliver used a green baseplate, but James had a grey or tan.

Those Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff Mannequins are going to go for a hefty price lol

2 minutes ago, Terrasher said:

Looks like TLG applied some stickers on the outside of WWW...

We've known that since the stickersheets leaked :wink:

Interesting how the pink looks much darker on the picture with all the modular separated. Think it looks better that way

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This site might be in deep trouble for putting out these pics so early 

Yea it has basically ruined the rest of the reveal.. 

Now does Lego just pretend none of this happened for 7 more days? Probably

Has everyone’s fears on the minifigures been mitigated at least a bit now that we have them in proper resolution? I think the set is absolutely beautiful!

It was hard to see in the original pictures, but the new clearer pictures definitely confirm that Hagrid has a new Dark Red torso print in this set. Just absolutely love that Lego keeps reusing that mould and giving us lots of variations this time round!

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

We've known that since the stickersheets leaked :wink:

That they're literally on the back wall of WWW? This is a few notches above someone overlooking "Sheild".

14 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

There just has to be a contrast of lighter and darker between the colour of plates that make up the code I think. Oliver used a green baseplate, but James had a grey or tan.

Thanks. Found the instructions on Lego site too yay. Refusing to look at pics but so hard!

I would be so amazing if they released the other side of the street at one point, especially as they are movie accurate with this side. I am thinking about extending the gravel road a bit with small plates and making it a proper street.

4 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Odd that the article doesn't say when the set is releasing. Does anybody really know? :head_back:

Doesn’t it say on Lego site? Thought it did. Can’t remember now but think it was 31st? Sure it does say though

Just now, Terrasher said:

That they're literally on the back wall of WWW? This is a few notches above someone overlooking "Sheild".

Well yeah, those specific ''graffiti'' designs are on the back of the building in-universe so it would only make sense for LEGO to put them there as well :shrug_oh_well: