Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, Yope said:

Instead I wonder if we'll get a polybag like set with street furniture: owl stands, cauldron towers, food cart, suitcases, etc.  Maybe another Hagrid too?

That would be awesome. A set like 4723 Diagon Alley shops would be even better, but one can only dream. 

Edited by Otherworld

14 minutes ago, Yope said:

Instead I wonder if we'll get a polybag like set with street furniture: owl stands, cauldron towers, food cart, suitcases, etc.  Maybe another Hagrid too?

I would hope for a random wizard as opposed to hagrid for a expansion to a set he is already in

If a different promo is released after the first, I would be fine with it as long as it isn't limited to HP sets.

IG has a leaked image of a 2021 HP set called "Quidditch Course" (translated from French).  It's blurry but shows what looks like some figures flying around a section of a Hogwarts tower.  I'm not guaranteeing its authenticity, but it looks promising.

I really don’t like Brickheadz so I hope that isn’t the GWP for September. I have limited space for Legos and would rather use it for the more official sets.

im also totally stumped on that Harry minifigure. It’s such a great mold and is so cleary meant for a Diagon Alley scene. What else could it be?

5 minutes ago, wooster said:

IG has a leaked image of a 2021 HP set called "Quidditch Course" (translated from French).  It's blurry but shows what looks like some figures flying around a section of a Hogwarts tower.  I'm not guaranteeing its authenticity, but it looks promising.

Where in IG can I find it?

edit: just kidding found it. LMAO at how blurry it is, no way this is legit. It reminds me of the earlier HP waves

Edited by Modal

6 minutes ago, wooster said:

Doesn't look very real to me, but could be wrong. I just don't really see them making another Hooch. The statue looks very similar to the one in the Rise of Voldemort set as well.

Just now, LegoLover19 said:

I just don't really see them making another Hooch

Horace Slughorn and Dolores Umbridge want to talk to you

in all seriousness, Hooch getting a new character is just as likely as both Slughorn and Umbridge, all 3 are only really important for 1 film, admittedly 2 of them are in 2 films, but even still, they’re all still important for their respective scenes and Hooch could easily come in a smaller Quidditch set, but I do think that the “leaked” set is fake ??‍♂️

the obvious thing that makes it fake is the fact that Neville isn’t caught on a statue in the film (Harry flies through the crossed swords) he’s caught on a torch sconce, that is something that Lego wouldn’t get wrong 

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Hooch getting a new character is just as likely as both Slughorn and Umbridge

I just don't see it. Hooch is much, much more minor than those two. She only appears in one movie (from my memory) and doesn't really have any strong variants, which I think Lego would need as it seems like they are trying to keep the Bricktober figures exclusive.

Edited by LegoLover19

Just now, LegoLover19 said:

I just don't see it. Hooch is much, much more minor than those. She only appears in one movie (from my memory) and doesn't really have any strong variants, which I think Lego would need as it seems like they are trying to keep the Bricktober figures exclusive.

Dobby literally only has a different smile in the set he’s in compared to the CMF so there don’t need to be variant according to Lego, plus as I said, she’s as important to her scenes as Umbridge and Slughorn are to their films, the only figure in the BrickTober pack that we’ll never get (imo) is Boggart Snape, bearing in mind the BrickTober pack was messed up release wise due to TRU shutting down so not everyone managed to get it so it’s not unbelievable that Lego would want those who couldn’t get it to still get the characters ??‍♂️

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Dobby literally only has a different smile in the set he’s in compared to the CMF so there don’t need to be variant according to Lego, plus as I said, she’s as important to her scenes as Umbridge and Slughorn are to their films, the only figure in the BrickTober pack that we’ll never get (imo) is Boggart Snape, bearing in mind the BrickTober pack was messed up release wise due to TRU shutting down so not everyone managed to get it so it’s not unbelievable that Lego would want those who couldn’t get it to still get the characters ??‍♂️

I will agree with you in the fact that if they decided to make set centering around this scene, she would definitely have to be included. I just think that her inclusion in the Bricktober is a signal that a set like this might be unlikely.

28 minutes ago, wooster said:

Where are you guys finding this? I can't seem to find it.

5 minutes ago, LegoLover19 said:

I will agree with you in the fact that if they decided to make set centering around this scene, she would definitely have to be included. I just think that her inclusion in the Bricktober is a signal that a set like this might be unlikely.

Oh yeah, I’m not saying that she’ll be included in a random set for the sake of it, but if a small “battle pack” type of Quidditch set was made I wouldn’t call it fake just because she’s in it ?

2 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

Where are you guys finding this? I can't seem to find it.

Its on #legoleaks on IG, the account @arthurproduc posted it. @arthurproduc actually posted a much clearer view of it as well.

Edited by LegoLover19

2 minutes ago, LegoLover19 said:

Its on #legoleaks on IG, the account @arthurproduc posted it.

Edit: His latest post says 'my first fake leak' so it's not real.

Edited by Brick Guru

Diagon Alley photos leaked!!!

Edited by JintaiZ

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Except it hasn’t been revealed, it’s been leaked and Lego doesn’t respond kindly to YouTube videos showing off leaked images, sooo... nice ??

Now we all know what's going on...

Though not a day one purchase I'll purchase it someday. Because of my wallet...

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Now we all know what's going on...

We all knew what was going on anyway, everyone who wants to have seen it saw it days ago, this is nothing knew except showing a video to more people obviously hoping for views (which isn’t going to come from this forum ??‍♂️)

I'm a bit sad that my Lego store is still only curbside pickup only. Would like to purchase the set in store if possible. Maybe I need to make a trip to Disneyland :look:

1 hour ago, Otherworld said:

We’re 10 days away from the official release of Diagon Alley, AC and CMF. Huuh.

Hopefully we won't be experiencing delays again.

Edited by JintaiZ

2 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

We’re 10 days away from the official release of Diagon Alley, AC and CMF. Huuh.

Omgggg, every time I see “AC” I think either “Assassin’s Creed” or “Animal Crossing” and I got so confused ??, anyone got any additional info of GBP pricing? I know Hogwarts was $400/£350, do we know if DA will be the same? ??

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Omgggg, every time I see “AC” I think either “Assassin’s Creed” or “Animal Crossing” and I got so confused ??, anyone got any additional info of GBP pricing? I know Hogwarts was $400/£350, do we know if DA will be the same? ??

I think so.

30 minutes ago, Modal said:

I'm a bit sad that my Lego store is still only curbside pickup only. Would like to purchase the set in store if possible. Maybe I need to make a trip to Disneyland :look:

I went the other day, and there was a TWO HOUR wait just to get inside. I didn't even wait. I would recommend south coast plaza or Ontario mills.