Reveal to us something, please,
Whether we be old and bald
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling
With some diagon alley pics
For now they’re bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,

?

We're going to have to sing this more often as it seems to work!

50 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The figures we're getting are great, really stoked for them! But I gotta be real with you guys here, for $400 the amount of figures is extremely underwhelming. But maybe there's more? The leaked Harry isn't there for some reason, maybe there are more figs on other sides of the box :shrug_oh_well:

I have to say I'm underwhelmed. This line is normally generous with figures, so 14 is lacklustre, 

I don't think there are going to be figs in the other side, because surely if that was the case Fred and George would be in the other side with some more later movie figs and not on this side.

Front has leaked!

23 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Yes the photographer does because he's short

It never seemed to have bothered Lego for short people to have regular legs. The exception is characters portrayed by actors with dwarfism like prof. Flitwick, but the general rule is "adult character - regular legs"

As for Ginny, that's her outfit in PS

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/a8/2b/51a82b4765a0aa1ccbeb6609a9c99f82.jpg

and in CoS

https://i.ibb.co/tXt5998/fsd.jpg

The first one kinda matches, but not really.

Well that minifigure lineup has certainly assuaged any sadness I might've had about not being able to pick up this set due to price and size. Like others have said, I'm sure the build will be a knockout, but the minifigures sure are dull.

Funny when a minifigure from 2002 does a better job for a character than one from 2020, in my opinion. I'm perfectly happy with my 02 Lockharts with fleshie heads - and while the original hairpiece wasn't a perfect match, it was more representative than this! I really wish they'd done Lockhart as a CMF so he could've gotten the treatment he deserves of being highly detailed and probably having a new hairpiece to boot. Waiting to see if he even gets a unique face print in this set - it's hard to tell from the crappy picture :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: YEP the set is gorgeous. Minifigures are still dull.

1 minute ago, Metanoios91 said:

Quidditch robes for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff!!

I noticed that too! (I’d be bummed that they’re coming in a D2C, making it nearly impossible to put together full teams, but hopefully this ups the chances of a quidditch accessory pack). 

5 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

As for Ginny, that's her outfit in PS

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/a8/2b/51a82b4765a0aa1ccbeb6609a9c99f82.jpg

and in CoS

https://i.ibb.co/tXt5998/fsd.jpg

The first one kinda matches, but not really.

It’s actually neither of those. It’s the outfit she’s wearing in the Flourish & Blotts scene (unsurprisingly) 

My old eyes can't make out the details like you young ninjas, I'm gonna need hi-res images.

I will definitely get it, but I'm not as excited as I thought I would be - I was so sure I would love it at first sight even with a crappy leaked photo. Hopefully it is just the image quality.

What a mystery the leaked Harry is.

The only part of the build I'm not keen on is the pink above QQS.  It looks a bit blocky especially with the big square windows.

Looks like we get 3 owls, a rat, and a spider at the least as far as animals go. Finally, they’re steering back towards the classics. 

2 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

I love it, but I must admit that I think it is way too expensive - even for LEGO. You practically get one shop segment + 3-4 Minifigures for every 100€ you pay. They look more like 80€ sets to me but with less Minifigures  ...

I do not agree. Propably one segment has like around 1400 pieces, which i think it could cost 110-120€

I’m a big fan and will for sure be getting it but I feel like Gringotts is really missing to give Diagon Alley it’s full identity. Really hope a compatible set will be released in à not too long future 

3 minutes ago, Yope said:

What a mystery the leaked Harry is.

The only part of the build I'm not keen on is the pink above QQS.  It looks a bit blocky especially with the big square windows.

I was hoping for more Grey and Brown buildings with the brightly coloured windows. Would have looked really good and really popped. Instead it looks a bit like rainbow vomit to be honest. 

I don't even feel bad about Gringotts' exclusion anymore, this set is just so well done! Definetely planning on getting this day 1!

I still love it .. just not as much as I thought I would .. 14 minifigures ?? 14 !!! This is gonna trigger my 5 minifigures with the Disney Castle trauma .. and I was just getting over it ???

Official hi-res images will be something to look forward to ?