Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Holy shenanigans!
That looks to be an amazing set, judging by the minifigs alone!
I haven't kept a lot of track of what stores will be in it, but I'm sure it will be a fantastic piece of display anyhow, featuring great builds.

Here's hoping for more official, detailed pictures soon!

Regards, 
frequent lurker  Mitch 

4 minutes ago, SupesBatsy said:

OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY LEAKED 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Lego-Freak!!!

2 minutes ago, Len said:

Golden trio in school robes?.... again?!.... The same Hagrid. Same Draco. 

There must be more figs as the leaked Harry is not on the box?

I think we are getting multiple Harrys tho? We had a leak that was him in oversized clothes. Is maybe Gringotts releasing too? 

I gotta be honest, this minifgure selection is extremely disappointing. 

Trio, Malfoy and Ginny in random and generic outfits, repeats of Hagrid and Ollivander in same old outfits. The only 2 interesting minfigures in this set seem to be Lucius Malfoy and Gilderoy Lockhart. 

Don't get me wrong, more variants of existing characters are always welcome, but these ones are just plain boring.

Also, what happened with B&B Harry variant? Are there more minfigures than these? Or is he from a polybag or GWP?

There is a clear photo on Instagram, where you can see the minifigs - Hagrid, Fred, George, Molly, Ginny, Ron,Hermoine, Harry, Draco, Lucius, Lockhart, Ollivander, Fortescue and Daily Prophet Photographer

The Harry on the box has the reversible face covered in soot. Does that mean its the same Harry with 2 different torsos or something similar

1 hour ago, Cmf6169 said:

Omg

Please spread this leak everywhere so as to force LEGO into releasing the info as soon as possible. We need to force LEGO's hand. 

Edited by Clone OPatra
No leaked pictures here

2 minutes ago, InkyStar said:

There is a clear photo on Instagram, where you can see the minifigs - Hagrid, Fred, George, Molly, Ginny, Ron,Hermoine, Harry, Draco, Lucius, Lockhart, Ollivander, Fortescue and Daily Prophet Photographer

Who posted that, I can't find it on #legoleaks

Loving the minifigs, though, it looks to me like the trio and Draco are wearing the cloaks they wear in Chamber of Secrets

1 minute ago, Jinzol said:

Ollivander is the same like the GWP one

He is not, there is a slight color change on this shirt

Edit: much like umbridge and slughorn in the new wave 

Edited by qREX

There should have been an Arthur Weasley figure, otherwise a good line up of figures for the shops we know are included. 

I love it .. yet at the same time am slightly underwhelmed by the minifigures .. yet also at the same time when you look at them and think logically what and who else would I have expected .. except more of them .. c’mon Lego .. the Ewok Village was half the price of this set and had 17 minifigs !

I wonder .. and it’s a BIG stretch but what if the other side of the box has 14 different minifigures on it ? 

Edited by Jarreth2

Are the suits of the twin brown? Or dark orange? Why didn't they use this opportunity to bring back Sand Red as a colour like they did with teal?

3 minutes ago, Jarreth2 said:

I love it .. yet at the same time am slightly underwhelmed by the minifigures .. yet also at the same time when you look at them and think logically what and who else would I have expected .. except more of them .. c’mon Lego .. the Ewok Village was half the price of this set and had 15 minifigs !

I wonder .. and it’s a BIG stretch but what if the other side of the box has 14 different minifigures on it ? 

What do you mean? I think this is the top of the box not the side :-/

8 minutes ago, InkyStar said:

It is spreading across Instagram like wildfire!

Well, that must be the Worlds most famous shoes this week!