Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

No it is this costume. Look at the bow tie

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought so at first too but take another look at the minifig. It’s a green striped jacket with a tan vest. Arthur is wearing a solid green jacket here with a green striped vest. Definitely not the same costume. Also, Arthur has a proper modern bow tie on here, not an old fashioned one.

Edited by sebastian666

No it is this costume. Look at the bow tie

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m not sure if you’re joking, but it’s 100% not the same, as pointed out above, the jacket on the figure is pinstriped, that is just plan, although it also doesn’t match the photographer 100% as his jacket is checked, not striped, but that’s the closest imo

Could be the resolution, which is not great in the Burrow pic. Here's another Arthur costume (however with a tie, not a bow tie, but the pin stripes on dark green)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/60/40/d16040f04ddc101de96f45062f4ebb0c.jpg

You are right it could also be the photographer but then the head should have visible beard printing (which it has not). Or we get a completely new hat, hair + beard mould

3 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Could be the resolution, which is not great in the Burrow pic. Here's another Arthur costume (however with a tie, not a bow tie, but the pin stripes on dark green)

You are right it could also be the photographer but then the head should have visible beard printing (which it has not). Or we get a completely new hat, hair + beard mould

who’s to say that the head on that torso is the right one?

Different film to what the set would be based on, in DA he’s wearing a plain dark green jacket and a spotted waistcoat underneath ☺️, although it could be that for some unknown reason they’re giving us Order of the Phoenix Arthur ??‍♂️

Looks more like the photographer than Arthur to me.

Doesn't matter much, whoever it is that is a nice looking torso. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

Just now, Jinzol said:

Barnabas Cuffe ?

Just about to comment that one, since someone on IG offered that possibility. Ahhhhhhh so now there are three different options

1 minute ago, YetiZombie said:

Regardless, why would someone only leak the torso :hmpf_bad:

Because maybe that’s all they could get out of the factory, I’m assuming it’s easier to sneak out a single torso as opposed to a full figure ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Because maybe that’s all they could get out of the factory, I’m assuming it’s easier to sneak out a single torso as opposed to a full figure ??‍♂️

But the head is clearly on there. Unless it's a head that doesn't match up and it's just there for a placeholder :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by YetiZombie

Just now, YetiZombie said:

But the head is clearly on there. Unless it's a head that doesn't match up and is just there for a placeholder :shrug_oh_well:

That is what I’m thinking tbh, I think if they had the full figure they’d show it all, I reckon it is just a placeholder ☺️

I have no idea who this torso belongs to. I've just watched every Diagon Alley scene from all the movies and I can't find a single person in that exact outfit. Many similar looking ones though. Tons of background characters were the tie just doesn't quite match. No leaky cauldron guests. Ollivander has the outfit in totally different colours. Burkes has one similar but in black. The photographer has a different pattern, not to forget he would most likely be using the short legs rather than the pictured long or mid ones. Might be a mix match from several of Arthur's outfits though, but I don't think he ever had this exact combination.

Either way, new theory, we're getting exactly 1 piece leaked every day until we've got the full set revealed. Only a little over 15 years to go :tongue:

Florean is quite obscure, but if we are getting figures of people such as Barnabus Cuffe or the photographer then I hope it's a sign that the minifigure count might exceed our expectations. :excited:

Also, just a sidenote - despite a lot of leakers claiming so much and pretending like they've had the inside scoop, mini_legogo has quietly given us 2.5 minifigure leaks for the set without any BS. If they're reading this, thank you!

3 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Florean is quite obscure, but if we are getting figures of people such as Barnabus Cuffe or the photographer then I hope it's a sign that the minifigure count might exceed our expectations. :excited:

Hermione wouldn't settle for a measly "exceeds expectations". It should be an "outstanding" minifigure line-up

1 minute ago, YetiZombie said:

Also, just a sidenote - despite a lot of leakers claiming so much and pretending like they've had the inside scoop, mini_legogo has quietly given us 2.5 minifigure leaks for the set without any BS. If they're reading this, thank you!

THIS!!! I was just thinking the same thing. God bless mini_legogo. This is the only “leaker” that has given us any solid content from the Diagon Alley set. If they had a patreon, I’d give them a little thank you gift.

1 minute ago, Metanoios91 said:

Hermione wouldn't settle for a measly "exceeds expectations". It should be an "outstanding" minifigure line-up

That it very true. :head_back: Well now you've really got my hopes up!

8 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Could just be a random wizard? Or an employee of one of the shops?

Maybe it's a costume one of the universal park employees wears? Does anyone have any info on those? It would be a reach but who knows?

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Very true, the only images we got came from him, without him we would still only have a description, and before that nothing at all.

Who leaked the sticker sheet?

Imagine how we would feel without mini_legogo saving us from this void of information :oh:

3 hours ago, Terrasher said:

About Diagon Alley... I wonder if TLG went for a simplified, clean, "straight" look for the buildings, or if they managed to capture all the crooked windows.

I was wondering this! Would be even cooler to get Jim Kay’s illustrated edition depiction but obviously that wouldn’t happen as it’s based on the films.

Hopefully with the Burrow, it can be a little bit crooked at least.

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

I was wondering this! Would be even cooler to get Jim Kay’s illustrated edition depiction but obviously that wouldn’t happen as it’s based on the films.

Hopefully with the Burrow, it can be a little bit crooked at least.

As long as it’s not as flat and straight as the pop-up book someone posted earlier. I don’t need like extreme crookedness, but the street needs to have character!