Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Thats a whopping 24 minifigs. Do folks think this is realistic? I’m not familiar with many of the other LEGO themes, but for a $400 set, I don’t think this sounds too crazy.

When you think of some other licensed D2Cs of similar prices and size then 24 minifigures isn't entirely implausible, and yet I can't help but think it will be more like 20. Or it could even be 15. That being said, this line is generally quite generous with the minifigures so I will remain optimistic for around 20. 

Edited by BacktoBricks

10 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

Where on earth are you getting this information?

It's a joke about the classic "pins and play features" best to just ignore it if you don't remember. I wish I could forget those days. 

4 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

I think that we are also likely to get a clerk/shopkeeper for each building.

We didn't in the 2011 version and I'm pretty sure shopkeepers were never mentioned for some of these.

Also I haven't seen this pointed out before here but the DA set description says "Behind the magnificent facades lie intriguing interiors". With the shops being considered facades I think it's safe to assume the DA will not feature a back wall. 

Edited by MaxHeadroom
Typo

2 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

We didn't in the 2011 version and I'm pretty sure shopkeepers were never mentioned for some of these.

well we got Florian Fortescue so anything is possible 

2 minutes ago, Surge said:

well we got Florian Fortescue so anything is possible 

FF appeared briefly in the films and was named and heavily featured in the POA book. As far as I can remember some of the other shopkeepers weren't named in the books and didn't appear in the films. Then again I forgot about scribbulus entirely so maybe I forgot about a shopkeeper. 

Edited by MaxHeadroom

dont know how true this is but I found this

edit: lol the more I look/think about it the more fake it seems but there is still a chance it is true

Edited by Surge

1 hour ago, Ninja_whip said:

Saw 4 HP listed under $29.99

Is this an “I open at the close” riddle :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Surge said:

Hmm this wasn't on the cached website originally so it could've easily been faked. Would've been super easy to just edit that part in.

Edited by YetiZombie

Just now, Surge said:

I’m taking this with a huge grain of salt, because 1) it’s a brand new account that posted this, 2) why wouldn’t they include Ollivander’s whole name? And 3) you could easily copy and paste the description onto a Word document and type in what you want

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

lego_fans_news_ saying on their ig story that they have a full list of the minifigs for DA...

All I can see is them saying there's going to be 14 minifigures, which to me just means they've seen the above picture posted on IG.

I believe this is what lego_fans_news_  is talking about tho

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

All I can see is them saying there's going to be 14 minifigures, which to me just means they've seen the above picture posted on IG.

lol beat me to it

Yep, removed my comment, it seems like he got that info from the same ig post. Regardless I think it looks fake because Ollivander's full name isn't included and Harry Potter is listed last. That seems odd to me.

It’s way too easy to take the information we know and make a realistic word document. Also, love how they took the picture at an angle, a real “leak” move hahaha

3 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Hmm this wasn't on the cached website originally so it could've easily been faked. Would've been super easy to just edit that part in.

Yep, looks like someone’s discovered Microsoft Word ?

Just now, Modal said:

It’s way too easy to take the information we know and make a realistic word document. Also, love how they took the picture at an angle, a real “leak” move hahaha

But Photo not taken with a potato...

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

Yep, looks like someone’s discovered Microsoft Word ?

Lol, or "Inspect Element". I've played many pranks on people using that ?

I think we should trust this new leaker absolutely, I mean, people have done with every other new leaker, this one actually has proof, why not just give him the benefit of the doubt? /s ??

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

I just really hope we get Rita Skeeter in DA - it would be a missed opportunity to not include her imo.

Also, does anyone else think that we might get some Monster Book of Monsters in Flourish and Blotts to mirror the scene in Prisoner of Azkaban? I know that it's a brand new accessory in the CMF (and pretty much the only reason to get Neville) but they did this with the Mandrake in the AT. Then again, it's probably unlikely if they're just focusing on the Lockhart scene.

That would be an odd list. So include Lucious but leave out Ginny? What's the point of that xD. And leaving out Ollivander's first name is very strange as well.

Btw did Rita ever even appear in diagon alley? I don't remember seeing her there (although it has been some time ago I watched the movies).

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I think we should trust this new leaker absolutely, I mean, people have done with every other new leaker, this one actually has proof, why not just give him the benefit of the doubt? /s ??

Imagine if the guy made it up but ends up being 100% right.

6 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Lol, or "Inspect Element". I've played many pranks on people using that ?

I spent a lot of spare time in middle school using inspect element on my schools website. Great way to kill time.

It's a very obviously fake leak. It seems like they wrote down 14 names and then couldn't think of any more (they also couldn't think of Ollivander's first name). The 2020 DA will obviously have more than 14 figures. Very pointless fake list. 

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

That would be an odd list. So include Lucious but leave out Ginny? What's the point of that xD. And leaving out Ollivander's first name is very strange as well.

Btw did Rita ever even appear in diagon alley? I don't remember seeing her there (although it has been some time ago I watched the movies).

I've only seen Rita during GoF during the tournament at Hogwarts as well as in the memory of Dumbledore of Barthy Crouch Jr's arrest. Oh and also being mentioned and shown a photo of during DH1 iirc.

1 minute ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Btw did Rita ever even appear in diagon alley?

Lmao, no she didn’t, she only appeared in one film (Goblet of Fire) and DA isn’t even in that film ??, she’s only been put there because of the Daily Prophet office, which is why I doubt the validity of this list ?