Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

It‘s been two weeks now since the „leak“ and still no CMF reveal :laugh_hard: I think the previous record has been broken now, hasn‘t it? 

And I seriously hope DA’s still a September release. Haven‘t we been tortured enough already :tongue:

GUYS I NEED HELP. My instagram says that "the flow is not renewed" or something like that and I can't do anything. I deleted it, downloaded it again buy still nothing. Guys help me, the reveal is coming and I don't want to miss it.

Edited by Nikiforosdallas

33 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

It‘s been two weeks now since the „leak“ and still no CMF reveal :laugh_hard: I think the previous record has been broken now, hasn‘t it? 

And I seriously hope DA’s still a September release. Haven‘t we been tortured enough already :tongue:

Has it been two weeks already! My goodness. I seriously hope DA is September. And I know Lego has no problem releasing a few large sets in close succession (Piano, NES / locomotive, Mickey and Minnie etc), but I can't help but think that squaring up two major licence D2Cs, such as DA against the Mos Eisley Cantina, would be a bad decision. Let people buy DA, give them a month to cool off and recoup (a little little bit of money) and then hit them with the cantina and get them spending again. :tongue:

Edited by BacktoBricks

16 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I think it’s funny that this set also had some disappointment that we had to adjust to, much like Hogwarts being microscale.

Hehe, I think the micro-scale needed more adjusting than this :tongue:

15 hours ago, Metanoios91 said:

Ah sry I haven`t watched a lot of his latest videos. I just remembered his little feud with Solid Brix from a while ago. Well he is playing with fire and they might skip over him the next time they select LAN members.

Surprised Lego would have him! Only seen one video by him, where he is running around a Lego show and having the best day of his life since the Brickshow was deleted on YouTube. Interviewing a lot of kids and get them to say what he wants to hear, until he finally asked some adults from Beyond the brick and got different answer. That said plenty of him as a person so now I watch a lot more Beyond the brick instead :wink: Sorry for the of topic :blush:

12 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

If this Diagon Alley will have an extension set, I don't see any reason why it couldn't be a Gringotts with Leaky Cauldron (assuming the "entrance" in the description isn't the full Leaky Cauldron), and some of the other remaining shops like Madam Malkins, Eyelops, Potages, and one of the Apothecaries. 

I think everyone's discussing the prospect of having a Gringotts set, but it could just be a second Diagon Alley, with a lot of the remaining shops, and maybe even Borgin and Burkes.

I agree! They are running out of Hogwarts parts sooner or later right, so they need something to replace it. If that is the case it is almost like the Panini stickers, where you get the big album with a few stickers first and later smaller sticker packs to go with it. I do not think Lego ever have tried that strategy before, but would be interesting if they do this time :sweet:

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Also, it looks like a recolored version of the Stag Patronus piece has appeared! It’s a proper animal this time around and looks fantastic. 

:grin_wub:

10 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I feel like this line confirms that this wont be the only Diagon Alley set we're getting. I could see a Gringott's and a lot of other buildings coming in the future.

Me too :moar:

8 hours ago, karrit said:

I think it's more likely this "stag" piece is actually meant to be a reindeer for a Winter Village set.  Looks more like a reindeer to me.

I agree, looks like a "x-mas reindeer":shrug_oh_well: Hopefully we get proper red deer stag printing in the future :wink:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Azani is one of the most reliable leakers, we can trust him.

Trust who you like, but everything is pointing to a September release :sceptic: Maybe the USA will get it later because of the closed Mexico factory, but that do not have anything to say for the release date in the rest of the world:wacko:

This set is 100% releasing on September 1st I'm that confident I'd bet a UCS falcon on it. Ever since first rumours came out it was September 1st and the new information discovered the other day says September 1st.

14 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

It worked for me - I was able to re-order after my cancellation went through :)

Hi! How did you cancel it? Did you have to send an email? I bought it without a coupon and am trying to cancel it to order again with the discount :grin:

Edited by Bernar

I need to see this set, I’m going crazy. I’m surprised the description leaked, but it’s nice to know the size of the set so I can at least prepare for that. $350 sounds a lot better than $400 too, and the piece count for only $350 is impressive

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I need to see this set, I’m going crazy. I’m surprised the description leaked, but it’s nice to know the size of the set so I can at least prepare for that. $350 sounds a lot better than $400 too, and the piece count for only $350 is impressive

YAY SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING CRAZY TOO.

There will be a hat-lifting feature for the entrance of weasley wizard wheezes no battery is needed

24538CEC-637B-4BC4-8CAF-26304F27B91A.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

New information about diagon alley. Looks to be a hand crank entrance 

8 minutes ago, Cmf6169 said:

There will be a hat-lifting feature for the entrance of weasley wizard wheezes no battery is needed

We did actually know that yesterday! It was part of the full description from the LEGO website I shared! :-D But should be cool! :-)

Edited by chris6507

14 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

New information about diagon alley. Looks to be a hand crank entrance 

Screenshot_20200814_121658.jpg

No, this information is not new. It is a direct quote from the description, seems kinda weird that "big leaker" didn't remember this. And yes this is a new account just to point this out, please to the rest of you, don't make more posts about this.

6 minutes ago, qREX said:

seems kinda weird that "big leaker" didn't remember this

Please, don't start again.

1 hour ago, Nikiforosdallas said:

GUYS I NEED HELP. My instagram says that "the flow is not renewed" or something like that and I can't do anything. I deleted it, downloaded it again buy still nothing. Guys help me, the reveal is coming and I don't want to miss it.

Uhmm, honestly not sure why you're asking this here. It's clearly an Instagram related issue so try the Instagram helpdesk :def_shrug:

23 minutes ago, qREX said:

No, this information is not new. It is a direct quote from the description, seems kinda weird that "big leaker" didn't remember this. And yes this is a new account just to point this out, please to the rest of you, don't make more posts about this.

Lol 

1 hour ago, Bernar said:

Hi! How did you cancel it? Did you have to send an email? I bought it without a coupon and am trying to cancel it to order again with the discount :grin:

Yup, just sent them an email ?

2 hours ago, Terrasher said:

So *if* it comes out in October... Is there no September D2C release? When was the last time we've had a D2C-less month? There's also the Colosseum, WV set and the SW UCS that should be coming out this year. Will we get 2 D2Cs in a month?

Yes, there is the City D2C that drops in September...I really hope that the September release is still happening. They already set up the product pages for s@h, are there any related cases we can say from how long they do this in advance before the reveal/release? Wouldn't that have happened way too early for an October release? I mean, for the SW D2C there hasn't appeared a listing yet.

10 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Yes, there is the City D2C that drops in September...I really hope that the September release is still happening. They already set up the product pages for s@h, are there any related cases we can say from how long they do this in advance before the reveal/release? Wouldn't that have happened way too early for an October release? I mean, for the SW D2C there hasn't appeared a listing yet.

As far as I know there aren't any related cases of them accidentally publishing part of the product page.

One thing that that someone pointed out earlier was that LEGO.build/DiagonAlleyReveal redirects to the product page (with the set number). I thought this could mean it's coming within the next day or two, but I noticed that LEGO.build/MosEisleyCantinaReveal ALSO redirects to its set number. So :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by YetiZombie

4 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

As far as I know there aren't any related cases of them accidentally publishing part of the product page.

They did the same with the upcoming Monkie Kid wave

13 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

October wouldn’t make sense. Diagon alley is coming before the Star Wars October d2c

Falcon fan saves the day!

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They did the same with the upcoming Monkie Kid wave

How long did they wait to reveal it after that?

1 minute ago, bluedog1111 said:

Falcon fan saves the day!

Plus, why would they delay DA? It doesn’t seem like any of the other D2C’s the last few months have been delayed, so why would this one be any different? Of course it’s possible any of those sets were delayed and we just didn’t know, but wouldn’t we know? Regardless, I’m gonna trust @Falconfan1414 on this one

I wouldn't put much weight on Azani's info anyway, especially considering how inactive he's been the last year when it comes to leaks. He's the only one saying B even though everyone else is saying A

And besides the Mos Eisley set we're also getting the Winter Village set in mid-september