Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

57 minutes ago, Bowtruckle44 said:

I'm wondering about this too, I seriously don't think I can wait longer. I've been to 4 Targets and nothing.

Yeah, I don’t really want to make trio after trip, day after day looking for these things. I’m just going to check their site later to see if they give a “pick up” option, which would mean they’re out. 

53 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

I agree. It's pretty much just "there are also other sets in this theme"

That’s how I took it as well. Seems pretty obvious that it would go with the other HP sets though. 

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Also very interesting how a designer discredited the fake printed piece on Instagram. If only they had done the same for a certain other "leaker" xD.

I mean, if the designers slapped down everyone spouting random information claiming its leaks then they would practically be saying ‘this is true’ whenever they didn’t call someone out. I suspect the fake tile piece was a special case because A) it’s a picture of an physical piece that someone is claiming came from a set, and one that’s surfaced multiple times before. And B) it’s actually based off a piece of fan art rather than official art for the movies. If a large number of people actually started thinking it was real, Lego could’ve caught some heat for using a fan made design without the original artist’s permission, not to mention WB wouldn’t be particularly happy either. 

Edited by Accio Lego

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Also, it looks like a recolored version of the Stag Patronus piece has appeared! It’s a proper animal this time around and looks fantastic. 

I think it's more likely this "stag" piece is actually meant to be a reindeer for a Winter Village set.  Looks more like a reindeer to me.

4 hours ago, Cheesey said:

Probably old news, but the Room of Requirement, Privet Drive, and Umbridge's Encounter showed up at the Target in La Crosse, Wisconsin. No Minifigures or other kits though which was sad. Walmart had series 20 for $3.44 so I'm hoping that Harry Potter will show up there for the same price.

Darn, if only Onalaska had them.

/just for you, Cheesy

48 minutes ago, karrit said:

I think it's more likely this "stag" piece is actually meant to be a reindeer for a Winter Village set.  Looks more like a reindeer to me.

I mean, it doesn’t really look like a reindeer to me, but classic ‘Santa’s Reindeer’ are often depicted looking more like whitetail deer than actual reindeer anyway. And given when it’s leaking you’re probably on to something with the winter village idea. 

Wonder if we’ll ever see any normal otters or hares. 

Edited by Accio Lego

56 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I mean, it doesn’t really look like a reindeer to me, but classic ‘Santa’s Reindeer’ are often depicted looking more like whitetail deer than actual reindeer anyway. And given when it’s leaking you’re probably on to something with the winter village idea. 

Wonder if we’ll ever see any normal otters or hares. 

Yeah, it is more of a white tail deer stag.  I really don't think it's meant to be a patronus even though it appears to use the same mold since there is no shimmer to it.  I still think it's meant for something winter themed or maybe even an animal for a Disney set or could be something for a city/forest set.  I'd love some normal otters.

32 minutes ago, karrit said:

Yeah, it is more of a white tail deer stag.  I really don't think it's meant to be a patronus even though it appears to use the same mold since there is no shimmer to it.  I still think it's meant for something winter themed or maybe even an animal for a Disney set or could be something for a city/forest set.  I'd love some normal otters.

Yeah I didn’t mean it was another Patronus, I just thought it was interesting since it’s the first time one of these new Patronus molds have been recolored into being an actual animal. It looks great, I also expect that it’s for the Elves Winter Village set.

I'll probably have to get one of the recolored stags at some point to use for James Potter's animagus form.  Then I'll just have to wait for LEGO to make an updated werewolf Lupin and dog Sirius in order to have both normal and transformed versions of all the Marauders.

After watching just2good's second video of opening the HP cmf s2, he said they were from the same box (56 in total as 4 were already sold when he got the box), the distribution are as follows;

(x4) Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Griphook, Moaning Myrtle, Professor Pomona Sprout, Neville Longbottom

(x3) Albus Dumbledore, Lily Potter, James Potter, Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Bellatrix Lestrange, Kingsley Shacklebolt

This would confirm we at least get 3 full sets per box.

A normal 16 minifig series (except for disney s2) would have 3 figs (x5), 6 figs (x4) and 7 figs (x3), so my guess for the 4 packs that were missing from his box would mean Harry/Hermione/Ron would be a (x5) and one of the (x3) would become (x4).

3 minutes ago, chill9394 said:

After watching just2good's second video of opening the HP cmf s2, he said they were from the same box (56 in total as 4 were already sold when he got the box), the distribution are as follows;

(x4) Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Griphook, Moaning Myrtle, Professor Pomona Sprout, Neville Longbottom

(x3) Albus Dumbledore, Lily Potter, James Potter, Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Bellatrix Lestrange, Kingsley Shacklebolt

This would confirm we at least get 3 full sets per box.

A normal 16 minifig series (except for disney s2) would have 3 figs (x5), 6 figs (x4) and 7 figs (x3), so my guess for the 4 packs that were missing from his box would mean Harry/Hermione/Ron would be a (x5) and one of the (x3) would become (x4).

So there isn't a 'rare' figure here as it was with Percival Graves in S1? 

4 minutes ago, Jriet said:

So there isn't a 'rare' figure here as it was with Percival Graves in S1? 

yeh, thank god there are no chase figs like Percival in s1

28 minutes ago, chill9394 said:

4 Griphooks? Excellent. I was sure that was going to be one of the least common per box, and subsequently be hard to find because everyone will want the sword of Gryffindor. (Not saying that there won’t still be people snatching up all the swords but at least this way there are more to go around to start with)

20 minutes ago, Bainter-ban said:

Haven't literally everyone said $ 400 and a 1 September release? Who is this new leaker who states otherwise, is she/he credible?

Lmao, if I read the name right it was Azani and Azani is definitely not a new leaker ???

21 minutes ago, Bainter-ban said:

Haven't literally everyone said $ 400 and a 1 September release? Who is this new leaker who states otherwise, is she/he credible?

Azani is one of the most reliable leakers, we can trust him.

3 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Wait, so if I'm getting this right, we're now expecting Diagon Alley to come in October, maybe sooner for VIPs?

Didn't Falconfan say the HP D2C always comes out before the October SW UCS? Sure, it can "come out first" if it has a VIP release, but so could the SW set, in which case they'd be coming out at the same time, which would be surprising.

36 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Wait, so if I'm getting this right, we're now expecting Diagon Alley to come in October, maybe sooner for VIPs?

So we shouldn't be expecting a reveal this or next week after all?

16 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Think it won't be revealed today but lego will put a teaser out for it. It will probably leak over the weekend anyways

If the set is supposed to be released in October, I highly doubt it will be leaked/revealed/teased anytime soon honestly. Let’s hope I’m proven wrong though.

So *if* it comes out in October... Is there no September D2C release? When was the last time we've had a D2C-less month? There's also the Colosseum, WV set and the SW UCS that should be coming out this year. Will we get 2 D2Cs in a month?