Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

53 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

@Micmac

Out of the newly molded accessories, I suspect the Butterbeer mugs, Ginny's glass, and the Sword of Gryffindor have a high chance of reappearing in sets in the future.  Possibly Fawkes too if a Chamber of Secrets set ever gets made later on.

A flying version of Fawkes would be even better as an exclusive for the Chamber of Secrets set

Really hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, ill be greeted with official statements/ pictures. Im so ready to see these figures and set in all its glory. Its been tooooo long especially with these unofficial releases!

7 hours ago, deskp said:

Updated my minifigure checklist, shows all the figures that have been covered since 2018, as well as some blank spots for some characters not made yet.   

I have tried to arrange it in the order they or the costume first showed up in the film series. LINK.

If you prefer it in the order of latest to oldest release you can view a separate gallery here

Click image for gallery link:

Who's hair did you use for Pettigrew? The colour looks way better.

Wow, finally a good look at all the figures. Thanks @Micmac

Bellatrix and Sprout look especially detailed. I love them.

So baby Harry has an H printed on him. That's gonna make him way less useful. Really not that big of a fan of it now, especially without the scar. At least there's Lily. Kinda wished she had a matching outfit to James though.

The sword of Gryffindor is outstanding. Overall probably the best figure of the wave alongside Dumbledore (I really love my Dumbledores). Griphook definitely makes the extra year waiting for Gringotts bearable. So diagon alley will at least have one goblin to fill it.

James look great, love the glasses. Happy he stands out a little from Harry. Got kinda tired of the customs using the same old Harry face xD. Love Ginny's face and hair, not so much together though. Her hair reminds me of young Lily.

Also gotta love fred and george. The triwizard tournament feels better right away.

Hi all!

Just made an account to thank you all for providing some positive distraction during this hard times. I enjoy reading along alot!

I also bring positive news for all the Dutch people here; The local Lego store in Gouda is taking pre orders for DA. Expected delivery in the first week of September.

I don't know of this is important but I have heard the d2cs have left the factory and have been shipped out to some stores. Does that mean official reveal soon?

12 minutes ago, Jriet said:

Hi all!

Just made an account to thank you all for providing some positive distraction during this hard times. I enjoy reading along alot!

I also bring positive news for all the Dutch people here; The local Lego store in Gouda is taking pre orders for DA. Expected delivery in the first week of September.

They never fail to surprise me. :laugh: If only I didn't promise myself to wait for a gwp reveal. Either way it's my place to go for cmf series.

Speaking of which, what reason could Lego probably have to not reveal it? It has been leaked, it's out in stores. The bootleggers have probably already stolen the designs by now. I really don't get it.

The first CMF S2 video review! Answered all my questions about the set. No need to wait for promobrick pictures.

James torso print is awful. But the rest is good to excellent!

Those pictures and video review are great! Answered all our questions. I feel Kingsley's overal torso design isn't the greatest, looks a bit blank, but getting him in the first place is awesome.
They're really growing on me :pir-love:
Can't wait to get my hands on them... That is when LEGO will finally acknowledge they're all over the internet and stores :laugh:

Im quite negative to the cloth piece on Kingsley, it looks ok in digital renders, but flopping around like that on the actual figure is horrid.  Should have printed the coat on him as well..  this new soft cloth is even harder to maintain nice than the old stiff one.

thanks for the images!

Changing out the head on Ginny from the burrows is night and day difference for that figure! Suddenly that figure makes sense despite the simple costume.

Edited by deskp

6 minutes ago, deskp said:

Im quite negative to the cloth piece on Kingsley, it looks ok in digital renders, but flopping around like that on the actual figure is horrid.  Should have printed the coat on him as well..  this new soft cloth is even harder to maintain nice than the old stiff one.

thanks for the images!

Nothing www.capes4minifigs.com can't fix :wink:
Totally do agree with you though on the questionnable quality of that cloth

Edited by Geertos13

Did they mess up the color on Sprout's wrinkles??  it looks to be grey or dark tan, it should be that warm color like her lips. On the cg images it looks right, but on the fgure they seem to have done soemthing different...

seem to just be the one in video.

Edited by deskp

47 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

:laugh_hard: lego really messed up here. Does anyone even care about an official reveal at this point if it wasn't for a potential mention of a release date? XD

Well not me apart from the fact that I would assume Lego will 'reveal' the CMF before DA.

4 hours ago, Jriet said:

Hi all!

Welcome :classic:

Do you know the price?

If they have started taking pre-orders the reveal must be imminent. Once they are shipped to stores a leak would most likely happen so I guess they will do it this week. If it happens next week we most likely will get a leak the day before the reveal.. Sometimes it seems like Lego wait for a leak and then reveal it the day after, however that has not happened to the CMF at least :tongue:

4 hours ago, Jriet said:

Hi all!

Is it PlayToday? I can't find it on their website. :S

3 minutes ago, Salix said:

Is it PlayToday? I can't find it on their website. :S

Yes it is. I called them. They have a list where they put your name on.

16 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Welcome :classic:

Do you know the price?

If they have started taking pre-orders the reveal must be imminent. Once they are shipped to stores a leak would most likely happen so I guess they will do it this week. If it happens next week we most likely will get a leak the day before the reveal.. Sometimes it seems like Lego wait for a leak and then reveal it the day after, however that has not happened to the CMF at least :tongue:

Thanks! No I don't know the price. 

31 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

That Butterbeer glass is brilliant.

The Butterbeer glass and the sword of Gryffindor are amazing. Those and Fawkes might be the best part of this series. The Monster Book Of Monsters too. The accessories are fantastic in this series

Only just occurred to me and it might have been asked already. Do the James and Lily in this series match the Great Hall sticker?

8 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

Only just occurred to me and it might have been asked already. Do the James and Lily in this series match the Great Hall sticker?

They don’t, but that’s to be expected :shrug_oh_well: The Sirius minifig also barely ressembles the version on the wanted poster found in the Hogwarts Express set. I don’t mind tbh, as I’d rather they produce accurate minifigs instead of adhering to their own continuity to a T :wink:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

The Sirius minifig also barely ressembles the version on the wanted poster found in the Hogwarts Express set.

No wonder they had so much trouble finding him!

I agree though, rather the figures be accurate on their own than tied to a sticker from 2 years ago.